Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Ear Worms!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 am
Okay well...they're not physical mind you, but they can be just as annoying nonetheless!

What I want to talk about are those catchy songs/themes that end up stuck in your head. They burrow deep into your head and get stuck there occasionally.

I've made this thread to delve into each of your heads! blaugh
I want to know what songs are stuck in your head today. (your today may not be my today, but post here anyway!)
Perhaps even post how/why it's stuck there.

I can start off....with the reason I made this thread:

I've got the song Raspberry Beret stuck in my head today. I Heard it on a radio station this morning, then, after filing my car up with gas, heard it on a seperate radio station!

Go on guys! You can use this thread whenever you get songs/themes stuck in your head for extended times!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:49 am
Well songs that get stuck in my head are normally my fault for listening to them 24/7- Right now is She's so High. But I hate it when annoying songs get stuck in my head now thats just torture!  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Today? Hmm...

Single Ladies - Glee version, because oh my god the football team breaking into dance was too funny.

Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas, it was playing on the radio on my way to school, and it's such a catchy song.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm
What Kind of Pokémon Are You?
How do you do the things you do?
Don't ya BUG me with a Caterpie
For a FLYING type the win's easy
Good luck with Muk and it's POISON gas
Make one wrong move and it'll kick your GRASS!

So... so catchy. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 pm
Right now Blow your mind By Nick Carter Old and yeah but its awesome smile heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Ooo >.<

Similar to last time....driving along....hear this song...it's stuck in my head good.

...You can call me Al  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm
All is love from where the wild things are soundtrack dumb song is stuck in my head and The Lady Gaga song Dirty Ice Cream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:14 am
Paparazzi - Lady Gaga  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm
"Don't say 'lazy,'" the ending theme to K-On! It has been stuck in my head alllll dayyyyy... I love the actual ending sequence, too...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:06 pm
Oh god.
I went to a user's profile and they had the most beautiful song playing. I've been repeating it for hours.
It's from Professor Layton. I have to get that game now. JUST BECAUSE OF THIS SONG.
It's a beautiful song that makes me happy/sad.
User Image  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:45 pm
I Am the Walrus.

Which is an awesome song...

But it can get annoying.

Especially when only three lines keep repeating themselves in your head. stressed

One of them being the "koo koo ka choo" one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Ooo >.<

Similar to last time....driving along....hear this song...it's stuck in my head good.

...You can call me Al

OMG i didnt think anyone else liked Paul Simon!!!

Brazil, just every time i watch that movie i get that song stuck in my head... (the song title is the same as the film title)  

Asgard314

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:29 pm
Okay, so I have this psychology project. I have to make a video for little kids. Background music, I decided, would be a good idea. Little did I know that listening to it nonstop for three days whilst editing my video would simultaneously burn it onto my brain and drive me insane.

I do however admit that it is less intrinsically catchy than Crazy Cake.

WHY DOES THIS KEEP SHOWING UP AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD? AM I GOING CRAZY? I'M JUST PRESSING REPLY AS USUAL, I SWEAR. OKAY, IT'S HAPPENING TO EVERYONE. STILL CREEPY, BUT LESS SO NOW. I'LL SHUT UP.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games