Apollonis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Apollonis
BB_Is_Superior
Kimmy Flare
If cutting her time in half twice hasn't gotten her, then she would've commited suicide to bear with the pain of losing Light.

Ah but you forget that not one, but TWO shinigami gave their lives to save her, transmitting their remaining years onto her lifespan. I think the fact that he halved it twice probablly levels it out.

Let's crunch some numbers, shall we?

Let's say she had roughly 80 years at the start of the story. Gelus saved her, sacrificing his own years and leaving her with around 180.
She then trades half of this for the shinigami eyes, making it around 90. Rem then died for her, giving her around a hundred more years and making it 190. She then did the eye trade once again with Ryuk to level it back down to roughly 95 years. So, all the trading really didn't have much effect on her life.

Your logic, or timing, is incredibly off. She did the second trade BEFORE Rem died. So, say she had 180. First trade leaves her with 90. Second trade brings that down to 45. Then, add the assumption of 100, and you come out with 145. Not 95.

I win.

Whoa take it easy, I was slightly wrong, we're all friends here dude, was "I win" really neccesary?

Sorry if I offended you. It seems to be a slight quirk I have. Meaningless, to be exact. Everything is a competition, mentally, at least. It means nothing, so don't pay attention to it. I'm merely saying that the order I have explained is thirty percent more correct than yours. Nothing personal.
And, a mere reminder...Please do not call me 'dude'.

Unless we know the exact answer of the problem in years, which neither of us do otherwise we wouldn't be trying to figure it out, it's impossible to tell how much more accurate your answer was than mine, so stop trying to use percentages and be like L because you're not, because L is always right, and you are, as illustrated in this instance, not.

Also, a mere reminder, stop trying to sound smarter than you are because it just makes you sound like a jackass.

I've always used percents. My entire life. So, excuse me for being myself. Plus, I wasn't saying my answer was more so correct, but my formula. The order the events are arranged.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:38 pm
_ighost_recon_
Um...not exactly...light was planning on killing her. she was heart broken...So yes.

Vanilla Mushroom

Rexy Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm
she probably caused suicide becuz she said she couldnt live w/ out light, so most likely she killer herself  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:30 pm
misa did jump off the bridge mabe she was deeply in love with ligth but the guy was a user. crying i wanted to push ligth from a brige crying  

emo malice

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:21 pm
I think so!
yay I was waiting for that to happen!!
>.<

Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers