Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The movie 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

See it?
  Yes
  no
View Results

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:23 pm
So I saw that movie the other day. And it was really good except it totally lacked a story line..... Did anyone else see 9? It's that animated moved with the coheed and cambria song as the theme?

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm
I liked it but the storyline was missing. I guess they wanted you to figure it out yourself?  

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Lost Serenade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:43 am
I saw it, and felt Tim Burton did an excellent job, but i'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by storyline. Please explain  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 pm
I've seen it twice and I love it! Haunting, but very enjoyable.
I thought the story was just fine. I mean, it's a post-apocalyptic world. What else is there to do other than kill off evil machine monsters? My friends, Sara and Kelsey, thought it should've been longer, but I think had it been longer it would've dragged on and lost it's wonder.
My favorite character is 6. He's artistic and eccentric and sweet!  

Rosary16

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:29 am
nyeah~... I prefer number 7.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:42 pm
Saw it with my nephew and we both liked it. Now i wonder whats gonna happen next in that world.  

Ryuzokin

dreamy esha foster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 am
i didnt see it yet but i want to  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:52 am
Crescent-doll
So I saw that movie the other day. And it was really good except it totally lacked a story line..... Did anyone else see 9? It's that animated moved with the coheed and cambria song as the theme?

xp
Actually the Coheed and Cambria song kinda sold me on it. i love the band and it sucks that "Welcome Home" was soiled by that crappy movie. I want my seven bucks back.  

Oshi the Killer

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 pm
I saw it. Can't say that I liked it all that much. I found the trailer more exciting then the actual movie, which is always sad. And the story was lacking. Though it was an interesting concept. In the end, an utter disappointment for me and my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:17 pm
Rosary16
I've seen it twice and I love it! Haunting, but very enjoyable.
I thought the story was just fine. I mean, it's a post-apocalyptic world. What else is there to do other than kill off evil machine monsters? My friends, Sara and Kelsey, thought it should've been longer, but I think had it been longer it would've dragged on and lost it's wonder.
My favorite character is 6. He's artistic and eccentric and sweet!

Trust me, there could have been any number of things to do other than fighting machine monsters. Other movies and books have done it. Not only that, but that very theme could have been done in a way that actually resembled a plot. I really hated how 9 woke up the machine for no good reason, resulting in a lot of death, then pulls a holier-than-thou attitude about his sense of exploration or some sort of crap like that.

I still liked the movie, but more for the atmosphere and minor characters than any actual theme.  

Beranyth

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff