Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:55 pm
Okay I for one have gotten lost in the RP having to go back and search for my posts and it has been said that there should be seperate sections for the role play. Well here it is. Post where you think you should and if there is any way I could make this easier just tell me in a PM. As a vice captain I am here to help. Thank you all for keeping the rp alive.

Sign,
Mistress Yami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm
can you give me advice on how to start? i just barely made my alibi/character bio today and im confused on how and where to start. can you help me please? or anyone else help me? it will be helpful. thnx  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Black Ookami Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm
im scared to even put somthing wrong in a post where we're all you know like our own little maximum ride story  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm
animegothgirl9
im scared to even put somthing wrong in a post where we're all you know like our own little maximum ride story
Hey don't worry, I was the same way, this was the first RP I ever joined. Just jump in; right now the flock is in a Pizza place, if you want to join you could walk in there, also my pack (Orin, Destiny, and Blue) are in an igloo that Orin made from water in a lake, you could spot that and knock on it or try to destroy it or something. by the way, Orin, Destiny and Blue are with the School and they are all part cat. There is no 'wrong' thing in a post as long as you don't cuss every other word, and no doing 'it' please use a time skip for that. Those are the main rules I think should be mentioned, I think your allowed to god-mod a little bit if your an experiment since you were trained to ignore pain for a while. sorry it's so long. blaugh  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:45 pm
Also if you can't get on that's fine most people can't, even in the weekends, their too busy with school work or somethin'.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:48 pm
xXxForbidden DeathxXx
can you give me advice on how to start? i just barely made my alibi/character bio today and im confused on how and where to start. can you help me please? or anyone else help me? it will be helpful. thnx
I read your bio, your a cat-hybrid right? If so you could join my pack, (Orin, Destiny, and Blue) and help us take down flocks. if you read my first post in this section you'll know where the pack is.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 pm
tasmin472
xXxForbidden DeathxXx
I read your bio, your a cat-hybrid right? If so you could join my pack, (Orin, Destiny, and Blue) and help us take down flocks. if you read my first post in this section you'll know where the pack is.

ya sure
i already posted in the itex/school forum
and sometimes like ill make a conflict because im neutral in being good or evil but usually is forced to be with the school so me in parts not wanting to hurt the flock can make conflict anywhere at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 am
xXxForbidden DeathxXx
tasmin472
xXxForbidden DeathxXx

ya sure
i already posted in the itex/school forum
and sometimes like ill make a conflict because im neutral in being good or evil but usually is forced to be with the school so me in parts not wanting to hurt the flock can make conflict anywhere at times.
Oooh, nice. biggrin  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
Role Play Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers