Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE CLEANED OUT (caps lock intentional)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold added a poll
  Please remember to add one to every thread =)
View Results

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 am
There is not a single active RP in this place. I am BEGGING the crew to delete all RPs that have not had any posts in the past two months. This place is like a big hole filled with rotting corpses. I mean I came here looking for an active RP but the most recent post on an RP was made twenty days ago!
Which raises the question, will ANYONE even read this thread I'm making?! Does the crew ever even glance at this part of the guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 am
Sub-forums are pretty much made to die. They'll never be as active as the main guild, although I can understand your request to remove things that aren't active, what if someone who participated wants to save something from that thread?

And by the way, you're probably better off PMing a moderator as I only saw this because it was on the Guild's pulse and not because I look in this forum. xP I don't know if they do.  

Kyre

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 am
User Image

I feel ashamed! I created a topic for a hang-out thread and never got to finishing it. So, so sorry! You guys can delete it if need be, since I never "opened" it.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:17 pm
First of all, do not demand anything from us.
Second of all, readf the rules. A poll is reuired in every hread.
Thirdly, make something then.

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas