Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply {::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}
Plz give feedback from this naruto drawing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisturbedCookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 am
I drew this a while back, in spring I think, but I had no da account....

so basically I would like to know what people thought about it!
I did copy a picture but it was my first time of drawing a naruto/sasuke picca.

http://x-burning-mercury-x.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-and-Naruto-137980512

please tell me what you think! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 pm
First off, like your avi heart
Second, while most people would look down upon tracing, I admit starting out I did a little bit of tracing, and it does help give the general feel of how the masters (like Masashi Kishimoto) do things - however, don't make it a habit, because, as mentioned earlier, some people look down on it, and you only learn to a certain point by tracing. That, and tracing isn't really all that creative :/
I think it's just where sasuke and naruto's chins taper differently, but the piece seems a little offcentered. Other than that it's a nice drawing biggrin  

~FergiGirl~

TheDisturbedCookie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 pm
~FergiGirl~
First off, like your avi heart
Second, while most people would look down upon tracing, I admit starting out I did a little bit of tracing, and it does help give the general feel of how the masters (like Masashi Kishimoto) do things - however, don't make it a habit, because, as mentioned earlier, some people look down on it, and you only learn to a certain point by tracing. That, and tracing isn't really all that creative :/
I think it's just where sasuke and naruto's chins taper differently, but the piece seems a little offcentered. Other than that it's a nice drawing biggrin

oh no no no no! I am not a cheat! I never trace!

I did this purely by hand! that is why I sm so proud of it! I never show people things That i have traced, I just feel bad XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 pm
sad sorry for the misunderstanding
I just saw copy and thought trace ^^;
OTL I'm such an epic fail
That's pretty good for doing it by hand. You should be proud biggrin Tracing isn't bad, as long as you don't go show it off to everyone saying it's your original piece. Copying and tracing both have their ups and downs, and share simalirities. It's good that you're not tracing, because that means that if you are serious about your art that you will learn faster than people who trace. If you want, I can link you some pretty nice tutorials on DA for the general anime/manga style; I myself am trying to move away from that style because it all looks the same nowadays :/ Trying to go for my own style, you know?  

~FergiGirl~

Prince of winds

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:03 pm
i like the concept and it's ok for fanart  
{::The Official DeviantArt Guild::}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out