Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Mori-sempai. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatterling

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:39 am
Maybe, but that's part of the reason why I can relate to him as much as I do. He walks quietly and carries a big stick. ((He-hey! Kendo. :B ))

He has often been referred to as a piece of furniture. He's the sexiest couch I've ever seen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 am
He's awesome..that's all i got to say.^^  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Obasa Reisan

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 am
Desdemona Winchcombe
Disagreed! :U Disagreed disagreed disagreed!

Mori may look like an outsider but that is his best quality! Because of that, he would be a good host for girls who are shy or bad at conversation and would be too overwhelmed by all of the other hosts. 3nodding

He's a good listener and you know he's also got the sweetest personality out of all of them. He looks all smoldering and intense, but there isn't a jerk bone in his body. I dare any of you to prove me wrong. xD

Agreed!

Mori is not just some brooding hot guy in the corner, nor is he just Honey's accessory. He's got a personality, that's been proven by the anime and manga, and he adds a healthy dose of sanity to the Host Club.

Somehow, I don't think the series would really be the same without him, y'know? When Bisco wrote the characters for the Host Club, she did a phenominal job. I think if a single host wasn't in the series, it wouldn't have it's charm. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 am
I agree with you, but he is still hot. However, can you imagine him as anything else besides being silent and kind of unresponsive?  

AccountKiller5000

4,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 am
Obasa Reisan
Desdemona Winchcombe

Mori may look like an outsider but that is his best quality! Because of that, he would be a good host for girls who are shy or bad at conversation and would be too overwhelmed by all of the other hosts. 3nodding

He's a good listener and you know he's also got the sweetest personality out of all of them. He looks all smoldering and intense, but there isn't a jerk bone in his body. I dare any of you to prove me wrong. xD

Agreed!

Mori is not just some brooding hot guy in the corner, nor is he just Honey's accessory. He's got a personality, that's been proven by the anime and manga, and he adds a healthy dose of sanity to the Host Club.

Somehow, I don't think the series would really be the same without him, y'know? When Bisco wrote the characters for the Host Club, she did a phenominal job. I think if a single host wasn't in the series, it wouldn't have it's charm. biggrin

Very well said! both of u. Its like you two spoke my mind! cool Two thumbs up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 am
SonyaXChan
He might be "just there" and insanely quiet but it's better than him being creepy-friendly all the time.
....Like when he's tired. *Volume 5 reference* >.>

Volume 5 creeped me out too!

Mori is my fav host because he doesn't annoy me that much. I also belive he would make the best boyfriend out of all the hosts. Tamaki is to high maintenance. Kyouya is well...to...odd.((To me atleast. sweatdrop )) The twins are ((Most of the time, not all the time...)) Jerks. And the thought of dateing hunny would make me think i'm a Child Molester. ((And yess I know he's like 18.)) I'm not hateing on the others but, I still say Mori wins! 3nodding  

AshleyCarnival

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Toph Mellow
Obasa Reisan
Desdemona Winchcombe

Agreed!

Very well said! both of u. Its like you two spoke my mind! cool Two thumbs up!

same here i love Takashi and he is like a balance in all of the insanity... like the twins haruhi tamaki hunny and everyone else act really crazy and he and kyouya are the ones who keep them in check  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff