Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm
I need help! I'm not sure if this is where to post this,but I just got Kingdom hearts 385/2 Days today and went to play it the the screen on top(not the touch screen,the other one) is acting weird. The colors are VERY off, Roxas room didn't look white,Saix's hair is green. it's very annoying and hard to make things out.I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on whats on?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 pm
I'm sorry, but I don't know. confused I'm not even sure if that would be a problem with the game or the DS; I'd suggest, if you can, seeing if other games work on the DS and if the game will work on another DS. If it's a problem with the game itself, you can almost certainly trade it in for a new one. (I don't know where you got it, but I know GameStop, at least, has always been very willing to do so.)  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm
Well, I know recently my sister broke her DS, and the top screen went all wonky and green. It was still totally playable, just... green (and fuzzy). I'd try some other game in there, (lol, you've probably all ready done that, though) and if it's still funky, then it's probably a problem with the DS itself (is the mic working? It probably won't if the top screen is malfuntioning).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:27 pm
well if the game is the only one that is not working then it may be a bad game. If other games act the same then you can always try and blow into the game slot, could be some dust or water. Other than that i dont know sad

OH wait it could also be that one of the video wires on the top screen are bent or damaged. When my bro droped my first ds the screen came off a bit. Was still playable you would need to hold the top screen in place. After a bit the colors got really weird. So we figured that the wires where damaged from being exposed.  

Terror Of DeathX

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff