Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply SHINee
[Sep-23-09] SHINee's fans think Key is a girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm
Quote:
Today is a great day for SHINee fans all around the world, but it's an especially great day for perverted noona fans. SHINee's young prince Key has finally turned 18 (19 in Korea), and that means noonas will now only go to jail for rape and not statutory rape + side order of *****.

To celebrate this joyous occasion, Key's fans made sure to shower him with enough gifts to keep his mind off being raped by the overly eager noonas.

Click images to enlarge.

It's great that they're showering him with goodies, but I kind of have to question their choice of gifts. With the amount of pink plastered on those gifts, I thought for sure that they were sending the gifts to a girl instead. I mean come on, they even got him Tiffany! I guess when you're a celebrity, anything will fly. So for now, I'll just have to hide my secret stash of Hello Kitty plushies in the one place my mom will never look through, a box with all of my life's achievements...I really wished she would look through it once. I even left the box right on her bed, but only to find it sitting next to the trash can the next day.

However, the most interesting gift of all was definitely the mini Key stuffed doll/pillow. I mean, as much as I love myself, I don't think even I can handle sleeping with a miniature version of myself. There's something slightly creepy about that. I wonder, would that be considered incest? Selfcest?

Still, I would like to wish Key a happy birthday and hopefully a rape free birthday.

Pics

credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:05 am
haha, those gifts are soo cute.  

original288

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am
Aww, that's nice. Fan's can be so dedicated don't ya think?  
SHINee

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games