Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Had a very weird and painful dream 2 nights ago

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/ Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
nor the most intelligent that survives.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image

My back was killing me that night and I went to bed after 2a.m. because I couldn't sleep. I dreamt that my uncle who lives next door to us and who hates my family because he thinks we stole his land, hired some men to attack us at night. They shot my parents and killed them, and they shot my sister and me, but we survived. The weird thing is after I woke up, I realized that all the bullet wounds I had had in the dream coincided with all the spots on my back that were aching! In the dream, I did some heroics. I picked up my skinny-a**, unconscious and bleeding sister and dragged us to many different hospitals and clinics, but everywhere I took us to were closed, and all the taxis and passers-by did not even bat an eyelid in our direction. I was in pain all the way, bawling and crying and losing blood fast. A dream never felt so real before! crying It felt like it went on for hours because I was struggling at day and then at night, in the dream. I woke up abruptly without ever finding someone to help us. My sister was barely alive and I was wheezing.

Never want to have a dream like that again! I never felt so hopeless before! crying

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 pm
wow sorry  

MANGO FERRET

Sparkly Gekko

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:42 pm
i've had a few dreams where i got shot and felt pains where i got shot in my dreams. it still feels weird when that happens. but yea... maybe you should be careful then...or it's some sort of guilt. dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:23 am
blah! i hate dreams where people are diein'...  

Houseki

Sparkly Smoker

zacknaerithfair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm
i feel your pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm
i'm sorry no one would ever want a dream like that  

Blackred_Roses57

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games