Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Anybody read the last chapter of Death Note?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krsnera Nitya Dasa

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:31 pm
One day I got really bored (as usual) then i went on Onemanga.com to lookup the BB murdercase (which is not there).Then I remarked that the manga has a different ending then the anime and I was like wow.In the manga, you see people climbing up mountaines and worshiping Kira.Weird.And then there's a bonus episde and i was all yay! The front page has Near on in it :3.But the Bonus episode sucked DX
you see a wannabe Kira killing people who want to be killed, which is pretty random, and then the Wannabe Kira (we don't even see his/her face) commits suicide because Near "scared" him/her...pretty pathetic eh? But the intruiging part was that Ryuk got another Note 0.0

Anyways I'm happy that you read this and I hope that my Near cosplay is fair enough for people's judgment...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:27 am
the bonus chapter was pretty good. It was nice to see how Near really had grown up. The Wannabe Kira really was pathetic  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Astalakio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:07 am
Yep, I read it a little while ago. It was interesting to see Near acting as L. I loved his card tower, and how he says "If you knock over my Tarot card tower... I will be really pissed off."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image
here the pic for it. You can really see how Near matured and how he looks older now. The tarot card were cool, but I missed seeing him with all the toys...  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kioza yukimara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm
BB_Is_Superior
Yep, I read it a little while ago. It was interesting to see Near acting as L. I loved his card tower, and how he says "If you knock over my Tarot card tower... I will be really pissed off."

that was funny as hell!he goes"more importantly,if u knock over my tarot tower,ill be pissed"  
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games