Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Black Inn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads need polls

View Results

Y is for Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm
The Black Inn is a place hidden in the woods. It is old style gothic, which long, grey, crubling pillars a lion statues watching your every move. Did I just see the Lion's eyes move? Outside, in the surronding area of the Inn, there is a murky yet swimable pond. Dark trees surround it, and a few throne-like chairs with dark grey towels on them lay on the chairs. Each room has a long king sized bed in it. The wood is a dark, deep brown that has an interquite pattern on it. The sink is made up of some dark looking marble and sterling silver. The kitchen has a few lights, but they arent bright, and your LUCKY if your window gets a veiw of something other then trees. The bathroom sink is covered with the same strange design as the bed, and the toilet is a dark creepy granite. The inkeeper is a bit reepy, it seems like shes always watching you. And sometimes you can hear a faint melody of a grand piano playing in the background. But the worst thing is- the only way out is some extemely hidden trap door, and even those who escape are stilll cursed forever.
So you stuck in this creepy Inn, with no way to easily get out. Make friends-while you can, but trust noone. One day your searching for the trapdoor dead. If you are planning on killling someone, you have to ask me first...and find or create them. Will you be the first to escape?
We DO have rules. Each inn room has a copy on parchment paper. Check below if you cannot find them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Rules
*Normal Rules applied
*Use proper grammer
*Periods! No run on sentaces.
*Try to make you post not look like barf. By that,I mean post at least three sentaces NOT it chat speak.
*Follow ToS
*No killing without the Mistress's (TwilightKitten's) Permission  

Y is for Yuki

Y is for Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Character Skeleton:
Im the Puppet, and my Puppeter is: [color=indigo](username here )[/color]
My parents just liked this name: [color=indigo](Character's Name Here)[/color]
Ive lived in this world for this long: [color=indigo]{Characters Age Here)[/color]
It was such a long time ago..: [color=indigo](Character's Bio Here)[/color]
Everyone thinks im: (image here, link only)
Also, you might wanna know: [color=indigo] ( Other? ) [/color]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 pm
Im the Puppet, and my Puppeter is: TwilightKittenz
My parents just liked this name: Rozen Klue
Ive lived in this world for this long: Unknown
It was such a long time ago..: Unknown
Everyone thinks im: http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/cartoons/anime/anime_177.jpg
Also, you might wanna know: Im the ruler of this Inn. My hair is really a bright orange, the picture was edited. And...Im watching you.  

Y is for Yuki

Y is for Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:15 pm
Rozen sat in a secret chamber. Who knows what she was doing. Stuff, like..spying on the entrance, writing papers, ......being mysterious. Sh took out her long binoculars and peered through the eyes of the painting. Noone yet. She looked at her paper. Her fancy interquite handwriting was over it. She crumpled it up and burned it. No, knowone shall know my handwritting. That shall be a secret too. She carefully sent up a parchement paper of rules-typed up, on a balloon,k into each room. They were the rules. She made sure to retreive the balloons, and make sure the rules were in their place. Above the bed. She checked each painting. The way she checking each kid was being....right. If anyone disobyed the rules, they would pay...deeply. She straightened each room and went back into the hidden chamber.  
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games