Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Yugioh Cosplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Empresss Spiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 pm
The thought of Yu-Gi-Oh cosplay makes me want to cry...
Tears of joy and pain.
Tears of joy because it would be the most amazing cosplay ever to grace my fingertips...
And tears of pain because... the wigs
O.o
All of you guys that have already cosplayed from YGO... I respect you more than anyone...

But seriously...
Eventually, my sister and I plan on cosplaying as Mai Kujaku/Valentine. One will do her usual outfit, the other her Orichalchos version. I'll probably do Ishizu Ishtar after a while... And it would be fun to do DMG and Mana with my sister.
If I could bind, I would do every single bishie in Yu-Gi-Oh...

And I haven't gotten around to actually watching GX or 5D's, but I'll add some girls from those shows to my list as well.

I have a TON of cards on my list...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:54 am
I'll be doing Yami no Yugi at Anime Vegas this year, and a few friends are doing Jounouchi Katsuya and Kaiba Seto repectively. The style of clothing for Yugi is relatively easy, it's the wigs that can get complicated, which is why I'm buying my wig for AV and slowly but surely swapping out pieces for handmade ones or commissioned ones.

Sooner or later I'll do Atem too, but that'll be when I shed about 30 lbs from my current weight and have the money to make the cosplay. I'm also glad I'm not too big in the chest, so I don't have to bind myself.  

Binara

Beloved Fatcat

9,075 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie For All! 300

chobits_chii123

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm
I wanted to put Princess of Tsurugi on my cosplay list for this year, but I realized I'd never be able to do it, and no one would know who I was... sweatdrop
People, how do you style those wigs!? I mean, I didn't even know that Yugi's purple and black spikes were part of his hair til maybe a year ago... That's gotta be insane to do. oO;  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:43 pm
I'm cosplaying Mai Kujaku/Valentine (battle city) this year and I have a whole group going. I'll post up pictures when I finish my costume and when I have the whole group together at the convention. smile  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pharaoh Maliku

Sparkly Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Not sure if this thread is even active anymore... but I cosplay as Malik from Yuugiou. Been doing him since... 07 or something. >u>

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:55 pm
I do actually! I cosplay as Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds :3
I'm currently in the Otaku House Cosplay Idol 2012 contest as Aki :3
here's the cosplay:
http://cosplayidol.otakuhouse.com/2012/05/north-america/christina-gates-aki-izayoi-from-yugioh-5ds/  

x blossoming-innocence x

Death-Shini

Vicious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:13 pm
( o . o )~
Wow yay.. Almost thought I was going to have to reactivate this thread.

Anyways c:~
I've been Doing Mokey Mokey for about 3 years now. I'm in a transition for my new upgrade since he broke : (
It's hard lols.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:15 pm
eerieINFECTIION
Uwah! I am a Judai/Jaden Yuki cosplayer. 3nodding
But I accidentally bought red temp. hair spray instead of orange, so... yeah, that came out a little weird. XD
And the gel wasn't so good, so my hair didn't exactly flair out so much. :/

I wanna cosplay as E-Hero Burstinatrix and Cyber Tutu someday. OwO
Maybe even Cyber Blader... My hair's definitely getting long enough. xp

( o . o)
I actually know someone you could buy a Tutu from for cyber tutu..  

Death-Shini

Vicious Fatcat

rinhotaru-xo

Nimble Rogue

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 am
I'm a Ryou Bakura cosplayer (: although I'll admit I didn't style his hair much cause I used a temp wig so we'll see how much pain I'm in when I get my proper one.  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff