Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia OCs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damanit-yes

Lazy Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm
I have a romania OC.dunno if i got the uniform right,i searched and searched and found really nothing.
User Image
that's what i got.my art sucks i know.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 am
    User ImageUser Image

xTemptations. ❀
    xxγ€ŽTo have come near to the perfect love, not the hot passion of untempered youth,
    xxBut that which lies aside its vanity, and gives, for thy trusting worship, truth.』

I was thinking of making a Philippines OC, but I find making OCs really hard.

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:52 am
x_LoveObject_x
Really? XD Geez everyone not asian has good relations with Japan it seems.

I know,huh?
I think I could be done with her in a while,but OCs are really not my thing,but I just HAD to do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:06 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Gakuko Kamui

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

[My OC, Antarctica]

Tell me how I did on this? I really need to look more into the whole 'Argentina-Chile-Britain all sharing the same claim' thing.

Does anybody know some good places to look for such information?

@No_Pun_Intended: A Michigan state-tan? I'd love to see that. -Also lives there-

I understand liking UK and all, but I think you should backtrack quite a bit. According to this site and others, which state that: "(Territorial claims have been) Made by Argentina, Norway, Australia, France, New Zealand, Britain, Chile. Brazil has a "zone of interest.

The other Treaty nations have made no claims (although the U.S. and Russia have reserved the right to do so), and do not recognize the claims of other nations. The Antarctic Treaty prohibits future claims.
"

That website seems to be very informative and helpful. From reading it, I see him/her as an environmentalist who's much more scientific than magical. Annoyed at tourists who leave trash, and interested in the work that goes on by all of the nations in her house/on her property. What's most interesting is that unlike any other nation in the world: she has no boss. The US and Russia both seem to be saying the own her house, and they could have it if they wanted it... but they can't. XD They'd probably be nice to her. Though US' base has gotten a bad rap for harming the environment.

Anyway, I hope that helps! Just my opinions.

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

Oh, thanks~! This is going to help so much. I just found a small claim by Britain in an article I was reading, and used that as an idea after thinking about making a Hetalia OC. So, I stuck with the original idea for Molly, and, attempted a search at my library for things on Antarctica. (Which didn't work too well, as you can see...). I'm going to have to re-do this, but it'll be much better after reading this.

FeIiciano

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 pm
iUndead Shadow

I was thinking of making a Philippines OC, but I find making OCs really hard.

The thing with Hetalia OCs is mainly to do the research, and give them a few stereotypes if there are any, for that nationality. It kind of makes the character for you! I mean, OCs are not needed or anything, but I just know there's a lot of them for Hetalia being that there's so many countries that don't have "-Tans"!

Gakuko Kamui

Oh, thanks~! This is going to help so much. I just found a small claim by Britain in an article I was reading, and used that as an idea after thinking about making a Hetalia OC. So, I stuck with the original idea for Molly, and, attempted a search at my library for things on Antarctica. (Which didn't work too well, as you can see...). I'm going to have to re-do this, but it'll be much better after reading this.

Glad that I could help! Information can be hard to find. I have more than five sites bookmarked for ONE nation (Lithuania) just because they're all a bit more detailed in areas.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Gakuko Kamui

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

@No_Pun_Intended: A Michigan state-tan? I'd love to see that. -Also lives there-

ORLY? Where do you live? *western Michigan, by the lake*
Michigan-tan is a pair. The upper and lower peninsula. (Kinda like the Italy's) =3

No_Pun_Intended

Alien Werewolf

FeIiciano

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm
No_Pun_Intended
Gakuko Kamui

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

ORLY? Where do you live? *western Michigan, by the lake*
Michigan-tan is a pair. The upper and lower peninsula. (Kinda like the Italy's) =3

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

I'm in the upper part of the lower peninsula, eastern side. -right next to Lake Huron- xD

A pair? What are they like? -curiouscuriouscurious-

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces