NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm
NightAngels

Night: since I was little I always pictured the night as magical and beautiful (it also connects to the song from Selena Quintanilla- Dreaming of you, that I love so much)

Angels : I unfortunately had to add the "s" because the name "NightAngel" was taken XP... oh well... anyways I love angels heart , therefore I decided on the last word to be Angel(s)

All together it makes a beautiful collage of something I love, something magical and peaceful biggrin

The End. heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm
When I was in the hospital, the nurses decided to nickname me Sparrow since I gave them all nicknames. Plus I was told I have the same qualities or something like that like a sparrow. As for Well, I decided to add it like I was in trouble because I am a mischievous.

So when you put it together, you get Well Sparrow; two words that describe me.  

reyolistuhy

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RainbowAlpacaz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm
Well, In eighth grade, me and some friends started the "Squirrel Group", we even had a sign for our group. SO, I eventually fell so in love with squirrels, I got this new name. The fluffy part goes to their adorable tails. Plus, it looks cuter spelled with a Z.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 pm
well two years ago my friend katelyn said that i needed a nickname because the albonator was a bit too wierd. So she added an -atious to my name and an -i to the last name and i became Albonatious Martini cheese_whine which all of my friends and family still call me today. i wanted it on my letterman but it was too long X(. I am looking for a middle name so if anyone has any suggestions? and it MUST start with an N lol it just seems right X3 blaugh heart heart heart
ps. my friend katelyn is now named agent k dean-o-myte in honor of the fact that she gave me a name xd

albonatious

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm
my username stands for my love of Avenged Sevenfold 4laugh
Synyster is from the lead guitarist, and Nytemare from their newest single. thought i put the ''y'' in nitemare cuz it looked cooler lol. Synyster is originally spelled like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 pm
My original username was secret_girl311. (I couldn't think of anything else at that time sweatdrop )

But when my best friend joined Gaia, she always complained that secret was too long to type.. xd So she made a joke out of it and made it shorter; thus calling me Cret...

Plus, I have been watching anime a lot (subbed) and have been hearing the word -chan alot so...yeah; Cret-chan heart

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

amgel v2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm
Yamaxanadu says:

----------------------

Yamaxanadu is a character from a game.
---
No real meaning behind it..

----------------------

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm
My username, Nanaremilamina is actually capitalized incorrectly.

Nanaremilamina → NaNaReMiLaMiNa

Now, as for the history of my username: It's actually a lyric in the song DEVILS' PARADE from the band D'espairsRay. It's a made up word by them, and it's supposed to be a spell to make you go insane (waking the devil inside your head-- it's awoken and fueled by loud music, causing the host to jump, scream, sing, and play along) and join the parade with them, never to be seen again.

A lot of speculation is that it is based on the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

(But I enjoy showing off my favourite band a lot. Ahahah. I really do love this name)  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm
Frantic is just the nickname given to me from my last username, XxFranticLovexX.

Definitions from Webster's Dictionary...
Frantic: a archaic : mentally deranged. b : emotionally out of control.
Love: a (2) : Attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers.

Basically just combine the two definitions to get the meaning^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Shut it! K R A Y Z E H' S talkin'!

~~~~~~~~

Kind of a long and confusing story.
Here goes:

Well, at first i wanted Crazies *after watching the film The Crazies*
but alas it was already in use. Then, i thought *and this is bad*
The Krays who, in all honesty, were complete bastards long ago
in the U.K. They were basically gangsters. BUT i thought it could work
and so i got rid of the 'c' and 'zie' part and tried K R A Y Z E H.
I like it and others understand it so it's all good. ;3

~~~~~~~~

Right, NOW you can talk!

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:33 am
well I love flowers (or atleast i did at the time) and my favorite one was a white lily! They are so just... simple, and clean, something I want to be. And I first used this username on runescape, but it was supposed to be white_lily06. I was born in the 6th month (June/ 06) I wanted to play so bad, I was level 20 something before I realized I had typed in 60 instead of 06. Now I use it everywhere,
1- it sounds better
2- It reminds me Im not perfect
3- I still lurve lilies~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 am
Vanilla: Because that is my favorite ice cream flavor.
Bunnie: Because I like bunnies. ^.^

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 am
I had to write a paper for my high school forensics class and my chosen topic was time of death. I was reading one of my forensics encyclopedias and I came across the definition and signs of cyanide poisoning. I came up with a pretty interesting, scientific story for my username. xd

Once cyanide, a tasteless and odorless poison, is ingested in substantial portions, you're more than likely dead. To determine the cause of your unexpected death, the medical examiner must perform an autopsy. Once the M.E. opens you up, there would be a strong smell of burnt almonds eminating from your innards, a tell-tale sign of cyanide poisoning. We're one step closer to finding your killer!

Yeah, I'm pretty morbid. ninja
And I want to be a medical examiner. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 pm
Moonie because I went by the name moonflow on other websites.
Sakura , because it sounded cool, and moonie was taken 4laugh  

iluvmaiwaifu

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm
Its a mix of the nicknames by best friends gave me

Kid: Part of Kid n' Play which my friend Evan calls me and my other friend Aurora.

Izzy: Originally given to me by a not-so-friendly girls but I liked it and so did everyone else so I kept it

Izzu-chan: What my friend (Sinavie-Chan on gaia) calls me sometimes.
Put it in a pot and you get Kid Izzy-Chan!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff