Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
Encounter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm
Kozak lay on his silvery sheeted bed, the black-out curtains pulled back to reveal the full moon. He could smell a faint scent of from the air outside, his fangs forcing their way out of their sheaths, cutting his lip. He took a gulp of air, relishing the before he sits up quickly, opening his window and jumping out. He touches the ground with a light 'tap' from his boots, getting up from his crouch and walking down the path from the 'abandoned' mansion. He bares his fangs from the in the air and breaths in the scent, following the invisable trail. Upon reaching a small clearing he spots the sorce of the smell, a petite laying upon the grass, bleeding out from her wrists, her clothing y. He steps over and kneels down, picking up one of her wrists. He looks it over before licking it softly. He looks her over, lifting her head to find ears burried in her hair atop her head. With a frown he moves to her wrist and lifts it up, licking the off her wrist with relish. He lets out a purr-like sound as he slowly licks away the to reveal the gash. She would die if he did not do something, and she had such delectable . With a grunt he tore open his wrist and hung it over her mouth, opening the soft lips to let it drip into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 pm
(do i need a profile to join?)  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 pm
All you need to do is post a link to your character or something like that. Or PM it to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 am
Pandora hid behind the tree, holding her breath. 'I never should have come here.' she looked down at her clothes, 'I never shouls have agreed to wear these ridiculous clothes and help her with this.' A tear ran down her face, 'And now some guy is lapping up her blood.' User Image

She put a hand over her mouth to keep any noise from penetrating the silence. 'please, please, don't let him see me.' She closed her eyes, 'I'm still weak from all of the blood loss from yesterday.'  

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
neko archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items