Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 am
As one of the cartoons that I adored as a child, I can easily say that I could not wait to see this once I heard news of it in the making. I can honestly say that I'm happy with the outcome. I enjoyed that they used jokes and references from the show, and it was really interesting to finally see Eddy's brother.
What did you all think of the movie?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:58 am
Well First Of All To Anybody Whos Played Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Watch The Movie With Great Carefulness. Each Group Of Characters Go On There Own Little Adventure, And They Will All Meet Up In The Same Place. The Kanker Sisters Are Like The Bad Guys With Trophy Guns But They Weren't The Real Boss Was Eddy's Big Brother Who Was Quickly Defeated Along With The Acceptance With Ed, Edd, And Eddy.  

Elegant shino

ExpendableTribbleKeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm
I thought it was amazing and that it's a good thing that they waited so long to release it. It seemed right, not rushed at all. I'm glad that they did such a wonderful job instead of throwing it together like so many other movies from cartoons. A little sad that Double D's hat came off and we didn't get to see but, ah well. The ending with Johnny was an awesome addition, characters going crazy with vengeance is always a good time. There were parts that made absolutely no sense (like Rolf's giant chunk of torso he was missing) that I loved and those that made perfect sense. Overall, I think they did a fantastic job and it makes me want to watch the series again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 pm
I loved how much effort they put into the movie as well. They really put a lot of time and effort into it, and it turned out great.

I was actually a little disappointed that they didn't show what Double D looks like without his hat. It would have been a fun addition to the movie, but at the same time it's always fun using your imagination.

I also thought it was funny how Rolf was missing a chunk of his torso. Then at the end of the movie the missing piece was sewn back on.  

Rei Uchikino

cattypoo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm
ttttast the tast now  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:14 pm
and sadly johnny and plank become bad guys in the end
i enjoy the tv series and the movies they had.
when in the end they finally get accepted by their friends  

xTx Monty xTx

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 am
Haha. It was kind of funny how they became villains in the end.
I also thought it was kind of sweet how the Ed's were finally accepted in the end. It's funny how it took all these year for them to finally be accepted, but still very sweet. :]  
Animated Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games