Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 am
STPMO v3

My manager. All weekend we were short people because he doesn't know how to do his damn job. I like the guy well enough, but he keeps screwing up.

Myself, for being a lazy ******** most of my life when it came to school. Now I'm paying for it. 70% is the lowest average I've found for getting into my dream program.

People (honestly, I only know one person who is like this) who have no idea when to drop a subject. Most people can tell when someone is getting angry or upset or bored with a subject, but this person cannot. Either that or she doesn't care.

Friends who cancel or "forget" plans. That can really get on my tits sometimes.

That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm
STPMO:

People that find out that I'm part Japanese that either make fun of me or say "You don't look it"

-My love handles (also hate the name for them >.>)
-my legs
-crazy Aeris/Aerith/Clerith fans (Yeah...they are nuts. I had one girl trying to attack me because i was cosplay as Tifa and had guys that were dress up as Cloud and Zack talking to me.)
-bitchy video gamers
-My Sister Kim.
-being called a b***h for no reason other then being a girl.
-hot temperature
-Closed minded people.
-fighting over stupid/pointless things
-People that don't shut up over how much they hate twilight that haven't even read the book.
-Rude People
-People throwing their religious on me.
-homophobes

(more would most likely be added lol )  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
STPMO:
My ******** cable service. Why doesn't it work?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:53 am
STPMO:
*People that ask for my opinion, then get mad at me for it. IF you don't ******** like it then don't ******** ask! Simple. If you want sympathy or an ego boost then ******** off. I have better things to do with my time then to cater to your wants and needs. D:<
*People who think they're entitled to everything! Seriously Katie that's my stuff so piss the f** off and GTFO of my house you little putrid c**t scab! D:< ~Intense hate!~  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:49 pm
Midnight Fey Amethyst
You all do know you don't have to list it all at once, right?

STPMO: The media more or less glorifying anorexia and/or bulimia! They may as well be telling women to just never eat! Women already have issues with keeping good levels of self-esteem, but the media raises self-esteem issues! I'm sick of hearing "this may lead to obesity, that can lead to obesity" and seeing commercials where women who weight MAYBE 120 are all for the losing weight stuff. THEY DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT WHEN THEY ARE THAT TINY! The media is basically telling women if they aren't skinny they aren't healthy! IT'S BULLSHIT! I'm so pissed every time I see it. The media needs to pull their heads out of their asses and stop worrying about the sticks of women being overweight and start worrying about oh I don't know, cancer and AIDS!

STPMO: On the note of AIDS, IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN ******** SAY ONLY HOMOSEXUALS HAVE AIDS AND THAT IS WHERE IT STARTED. IT STARTED IN ******** TRIBES THAT WOULD SLAUGHTER THE SPIDER MONKEY AND EAT IT! YES INITIALLY IT SPREAD THROUGH THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERY PERSON WITH AIDS OR HIV IS GAY! IN FACT, MANY DRUG USERS GET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB ******** WHO SHOOT UP WITH DIRTY NEEDLES. AT ONE TIME, WHEN IT WASN'T AS EASY TO MAKE SURE THE BLOOD WAS CLEAN, BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS GAVE PEOPLE THE DISEASE! SO THOSE WHO THINK ALL HIV AND AIDS PATIENTS ARE GAY NEED TO PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR HOMOPHOBIC ASSES AND GET A LIFE.

STPMO: Homophobics.

i agree on both things  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 pm
Where to begin on STPMO...LOL. xD

STPMO:
-homophobes
-girls & guys who are white and think they can listen to rap 24/7. (aka wiggers) 'Cause we all know that 50 Cent totally identifies with today's white teen.
-people who think that anime/manga is for kids 13 and younger. stare
-Comcast
-my sister (90% of the time)
-people (especially guys) who say they have "no regrets" for anything that they do with you
-old people ('sides my grandparents & great aunt)
-preps
-cheerleaders
-jocks
-popular kids in general

[[LOL in case you haven't noticed, I'm not too popular.]]

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

elementalphantomthief

Naughty Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm
STPMO:
-most of my family (Grandparents are bitchy, lazy bro, clingy mom, dad that ran off with his gf and left us to pay for bills and deal with the problems he left)
-allergies
-twilight fans and those who complain about how bad it is
- my modem (Damn bugger keeps messing up)
-verizon service
-people that interupt you in the middle of something
-people that insist you have the better life than them and are nothing but melodramatic sobs
-the ever climbing tutition costs
-friends that forget you or dont talk to you after a year then come back thinking everythings okay. ((I had a friend 3 years then they dump me and now there coming to me cause they need a shoulder to cry on)
-people that dump thier problems on you
-intolerant people
-atheists who get pissed off for you blessing them after they sneeze
-mcdonald's policy on sauce packets (damn people are stingy on giving me ketchup)
-people who complain about thier favorite anime being dubbed when the dvd includes the sub.

....to be continued

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 pm
STPMO round two.

-Again, retail. If I'm on cash and you have an issue with something, I'll call the manager for you. That also means SHUT UP. Don't continue complaining about the store and policies to me while asking me to agree. Uh, hello, I WORK THERE. Chances are I'm not going to agree with you and risk getting myself in trouble! Common sense, people.

-People lacking said common sense.

-Customers who ask me to try and do illegal s**t for them [not literally] that go completely against store policy. Unless the lost wages resulting from being fired because I did something for you that went against store policy comes out of YOUR wages, chances are, I ain't gonna do s**t for you!

-People who stand around when they can CLEARLY see that someone needs help. Is it so hard to lend a hand? Really? What are you accomplishing from watching someone struggle?!

-Customers who leave their basket/cart right at my till after I cashed them through when the area to place them is right behind them. If you could walk your fat a** throughout the entire store, shop, and now cash through, you can walk the extra 2 feet!

-Those who throw their cards/cash/coins at me when I'm giving them their total. Uh, hi, last time I checked, I'm not some freaking servant or some s**t. Hand me the things over, don't just throw them at me. I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't like it if I threw the stuff back at you.

-Those who don't believe me when I tell them the price of an item after I've checked it. Oh yes, I'm going to totally try to overcharge you and risk getting myself fired! Do you see the word DUMBASS written on my forehead or something? Moron.

-My stupid laptop who keeps sending my cursor in between the sentence, causing me to constantly mess up and have to go back to re-type things.

-People who destroy everything I just finished cleaning. Oh HELL NAWW. Yes, I am going to stand there and give you the b***h eye. And, oh yes, I am going to feel a sense of satisfaction when I see you grow embarassed and put all the s**t back you just messed up.

-No, I don't make up store policies, I just abide by them! Don't like them? Shop somewhere else! Although I can tell you now we're one of the most lenient stores EVER.

-My manager who is completely two-faced and tells us one thing but does another. If you make us follow store policy, don't override them for one customer because they're bitching, leaving us, the associates, looking like jackasses!

-My brother. 95% of the time. Enough said.

-People who don't realize they need an altoid or a piece of minty freaking gum. I'm sorry, if someone knows this, please explain it to me. How can you not tell if your breath REEKS?! I mean, when I realize I haven't eaten in hours and my breath isn't smelling so great, I try to refrain from speaking as much as possible. FFFFFFF, be a little more considerate of others, please!!

-Having to serve customers whose breath smells like a ******** swamp. I cannot begin to count the number of people whose breath has smelled like: a) they consumed human feces for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, then decided to not brush their teeth for 3 days b) VOMIT. OH GOD. c) ham gone bad. I still don't understand this one. These also tend to be the "breathers" who like to laugh while gusting their toxic fumes in your direction or breathe heavily with their mouths. WHY! I've had people with breath so potent that I tasted it. Be right back, gagging right now.

-People who don't shower.

-People who can't use restrooms and flush the toilet. Really? So you came in, sat down, used the washroom, wiped your a**, and now you can't flush it? How have you done anything in your life so far?!

-People who still don't understand how to use debit machines. If I'm telling you, "Go ahead and swipe your card, stripe facing me please" WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS?! Make the damn STRIPE, face ME. No, NOT YOU, ME!!! No, not the ceiling, the door, the window, your grandpa, the kid standing over there, but ME! JEYSUS. You'd think I was speaking a dead language or something!

-Litter bugs! Argh this drives me insane! You can't just hold your garbage until you get to a garbage can or recycling bin? I HATE when people litter. The epitome of trashiness and laziness.

-Fellow associates who don't know [or seem to care] about the way they place the bills in the till. Yes, there is a certain direction they need to be facing, do it properly!

-A fellow co-worker who has suddenly done a complete 180 on me and treats me like s**t. What the hell? I've only ever been nice and extremely helpful and now you're trying to be sly and be a total b***h to me? Eff you too (:

-People who call constantly. Nothing grates more on my nerves than the sound of my house phone. Especially early morning callers! Call back at a time more appropriate...say, 12 PM?

-Harassers at my door in the morning, too. Unless you're coming to tell me I've won the $50 million jackpot, I don't want to see you, thanks.

-When my manager takes 1 and a half million years to get to me when I need them. If I'm calling you over the system to my register, it's because I actually do really need you. I'm not paging you for fun, or to make you waste your time walking over to me just for me to say, "JAYKAY! TOTES DIDN'T NEED YOU LOLOLOLOL SUUCCKA!" I'm paging you because I need customer assistance or change that a customer is waiting for. So...COME WHEN I CALL, NOT WHEN THE WORLD HAS ALREADY FREAKING ENDED. I'm the one who ends up getting the stink eye, not you!

-People who suck a** at lying. I don't condone it, but if you feel the need to, learn how to properly first. As if lying wasn't bad enough, sucking at it is even worse.

-When people come to me to ask me about someone else. I get this happening CONSTANTLY. I hate it. Loathe it, would be more correct. This is seriously up there on my list of rude things people do. If you need to make a quick inquiry about someone, fine. Really, I'm glad to help. But if you come to talk to me only to constantly ask me about Friend B and where they are, how they're doing, have you seen them lately? Oh, do you know when they'll be by? Wow, thanks for making me feel like s**t. Nice to know the only reason you bother talking to me is to ask about someone else. Nice!

I'm trying to stop, I swear. Dx  

sango19

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Namikikyo
froggymama89
Namikikyo
froggymama89

I like you Froggy, but some of the things you said didn't seem to make sense to me.

You hate it when people don't "Look through another person's eyes", yet half those things you hate about people probably wouldn't be up there if you actually looked through their's, you know?

Also, one or two things you said highly contradicted each other. It's okay to be pissed at something, but not when it becomes unreasonable.

BTW, I'm sorry I cried over something I couldn't change. Being diagnosed with a disease really didn't put me in the mood for smiles that day.

Once again, I like you Froggy and I'm not getting on to you. I just wanted to kindly point a few things out.

sorry didn't mean it like that. I meant like someone going on a year later about "oh whoa is me I have this problem" Okay we get the point crying isn't going to do anything about it. Crying when you first find out is perfectly reasonable. And I think its different to cry in private. Can you please quote exactly which lines I'm being a hypocrite about? Oh that's reminds of another one.

*People who refuse to change themselves for the better

It's alright, It was an honest mistake. It just kinda urks me when people expect people be strong forever when it's just not humanly possible, I don't care what anyone says, it's not. But that's not to say they should be weak all their lives.

Also, I think that's a good one. I agree.

Here are a few that, to me, seemed to contradict each other;

Quote:
*the fact no bra on the face of this planet fits me and then people who judge me for not wearing one
*people who dress/ act a certain way then get mad when people make assumptions...If you don't want to be called emo wipe off that raccoon mask and quit writing morbid poetry

*people who tell me to take some medication while I'm sick...Im sorry but I don't have a s**t a** clue what is actually in that pill and I'm sure it will stop my sniffles but I don't NEED it
*people who self-diagnose....um doctors have to go through 8 years of college and 2 year internships for a reason

*people who can't let go of s**t
It seems there's a lot of things that have happened to you in the past that you're not willing to let go.

*people who break the rules/ law and then whine about the consequences
*people who freak out when someone says a curse word in proper context IE I had write a paper for English about the worst period of my life I wrote about dropping out of high school and the tone was was very angsty and I said "all I wanted to do was get rave, get high, and ********" and it fit perfectly but my professor refused to grade it

Maybe these aren't really contradicting and I'm just not thinking straight, but I think I just need a few explanations. If that's okay, that is.

ah i see where your getting at. There's huge difference between say dressing and acting emo or dressing in a manor suited the VS catalog and getting mad when people say your emo, slutty...ect. and then there's refusing to wear an uncomfortable garment that never fits right on a regular basis and then getting upset because people assume your a redneck or whats worse was this one woman offered to buy me a bra...like a total stranger. that is one little thing now if I didn't wear a bra, had on clothes covered in spit up, spelled like i hadn't bathed in a year, and never brushed my hair and got mad and some called me a redneck/ hippie/ or hobo i would have no room to while.

Once again their is a huge difference between the two. my husband nags me to take nyquil when I have a cold. I don't like taking medication unless i absolutely need it. I just got done taking a high dose round of anti biotics because I was carrier of strep and this was affecting my joints. catch my drift. Its okay to say "I don't need an OTC medication" its not okay to read about something and assume you or a family member has it without ever going to a dr. my mom was fully convinced for over 10 years that I was autistic because some of the minor details fit me but after being tested i had no signs of autisism and never have. You can see where the damage is there.

you need to specify what I haven't let go of. many things I do mention when giving advice or the subject comes up. I'm not mad about those things and hope to help poeple. it may sound crazy but I pray for my rapist every day. I really want him to come to know and love jesus like I have so he won't be that way anymore and he might do some good in his life. i hope to see him in heaven. my mother is a process that I'm working on but its tough I mean she's my mother and its hard to let go but i'm working on. what I meant by "people who wont let go of s**t" are people who refuse to let go. the ones that pull out your dirty laundry all the time and stay wounded. Or those who try and give up. Or those who hold on to the little things both actual stuff and memories. My mom still has the outfit my sister wore when she met me, its not an especially nice outfit and its been sitting in a box for 20 years...its probably molding...she won't get rid of it but its not doing anything either. She also likes to tell me how terrible of a child I was because I had a problem with lying in 1st grade....like 80% of 6 year olds.

I don't see the connection on this one because I'M in college and there are no rules about language.

I hope this helps GTG to work now  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm
the fact my MIL isn't going to my son's 1st bday jsut because its in late feb...in tx...and at a park  

whatagirlwants

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:51 pm
STMPO:
*People who call me, when they know not to call me and waste all of my ******** minutes on my phone! Augh ******** c**t bags! D:<
*People who start drama with me on my ******** birthday. Seriously shut up! D:<
*Crying on my birthday.
*Crying in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm
being put in pre-k B for 4 days and being led to believe that this is my class and falling in love and staying up late to make the only kid who can't say his letters flash cards. Then the next day showing up and being put in hell AKA older 3s and being told that this will most likely be my class. AND THE TEACHER IS A FAT LAZY COW WHO TEXTS THE WHOLE TIME!!!  

whatagirlwants

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces