Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)
How do we earn Gaia CashHere?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1-800-ABBY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 am
How do you win Gaia Cash Here??? For participating??? Please answwer my Question! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 am
I'm fairly new to this guild, but I know that earning gaia cash is not possible in ANY guild. That either has to be purchased by yourself or earned on Gaia survey's which are not connected to guilds. Gaia Cash is not available for trade, therefore, you will not earn it no matter what.

{Also, in my personal opinion, the surveys that Gaia has you fill out in order to earn Gaia Cash is a scam. You eventually end up buying something after like 10 hours of pages that say you don't have to buy things when you really do...You're best bet is to go to a store like: 7-11, Target, or others that sell Gaia Cash cards && purchase it there. They also come with cool prizes when you purchase them. Good luck on getting some && don't fall for people telling you that you can earn some from them...you can't really trust a lot of people on the internet...they think about themselves! Anyway, have fun!} biggrin  

LexiePOP

Fashionable Gaian

[48]~ Questions & Reports ~ (only about the Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games