Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow #6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wi;; have match of the Night?
Cyrus vs Harli
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Graham/Landry vs Mr.X.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Kodiak and Clarie vs Mardy and TPA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tyson Briggs vs Aeron and Bad
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
KJN vs Christina Parks II
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wages vs Nuke
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Draze and Justin vs The Italian Mafia vs Brian and Jones!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Marxx vs Brody
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Undisputed title! Special ref GBL Kartwright
Cyrus vs Harli

17:59

Harli goes for a clothesline Cyrus blocks and hit the dream over in the middle of the ring. Kart goes down for the count!

One!
Two!
Thre--!

Kart stops counting as he was about to hit three. Kart shook his head and then began to stand up. Cyrus stood up looking at Kartwright. Kart went for a punch Cyrus got hit with a left and as this happen Cyrus went with his own lefts and rights. Harli was still on the canvas as they went back and forth. Cyrus ducked the last punch came from behind Kart. Kart turn and was hit with a Lions Fury! Kart was hit and fell to the canvas like sack of bricks. Kart ended up falling out of the ring after that Lions Fury!

Cyrus fell and leaned on the top rope just looking at Harli starting to get up. Cyrus grabbed the top rope with his back to Harli. Once Harli was at his feet Cyrus went for the Cyricanrana!! Cyrus hit the second rope, then the top. He turned in mid air and went for the Hurricanarana to Harli. Cyrus legs wrapped around Harli's head going for the finish of the runa. However once's Cyrus head was starting to go near the canvas Harli stopped all the momentum. Then "The Outback Attack" used all his muscle pulled Cyrus in a power bomb position, but switching quickly into a firemans carry. The crowd stood to the feet as they knew what was coming next. Harli the proceed top hit Cyrus with the Drummond Clash!! Cyrus was spun in the air and hit face first into the canvas! Harli fell face first into the canvas.

After five second passing Harli dragged himself over to Cyrus and turned Cyrus to his back. The crowd counted 1.2.3. Harli stayed in the pin as a ref from the backstage area came running to the ring. The ref then slide into the ring and started to count!

One!
Two!
Thre-!

Cyrus kicked out using his right arm and he turned to his stomach in the process. Harli laid on his stomach looking at the Ref for a second. Harli looked as if he was about to cry. Here he was again near the top of the wrestling world almost about to reach cloud nine when he just can't get a break!! Harli looked around as the crowd were standing on the feet. Cyrus was starting to get up as the ref counted.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!

Cyrus was at a knee when Harli was getting to his feet. Kart was standing near the apron with a chair in his hands.

Five!
Six!

Harli and Cyrus started to throw punches back and forth! The crowd cheered each time punches were traded back and forth. Harli gave Cyrus a big Right. Cyrus dropped to a knee after getting hit. Harli yelled to the crowd. H.O.A.D.!!!! Cyrus got back up and launched a HUGE right hand. Harli dropped to canvas near a corner. Cyrus ran to a corner and sprung on the second and top rope going for a moonsault to Harli. Harli rolled towards the corner while getting to his feet. Cyrus ended up landing on his feet. Cyrus stumbled back a few feet and stopping in the middle of the ring!. Harli moved near the rope Kart was just hiding at just waiting. Harli took a step forward. Cyrus ran at Harli going for a clothesline. Harli ducked into a hack squat while looking the other way for a second. Kart then swung the chair at Cyrus head. The chair shot made Cyrus instantly bleed. Harli stayed in his squat as Cyrus backed towards him. The crowd booed. Harli picked Cyrus up in a reverse Firemans Carry then pushed Cyrus legs up into the air. Cyrus then landed on his neck in the middle of the ring after getting hit with Harli's new WWFG finisher the Reverse Death Valley Driver!! The crowd changed from Boo's to cheers as this might be Harli's only chance! Harli put one arm over Cyrus as the new ref counted while Kart left to the backstage with the chair!

One!
Two!
Three!

The winner and NEW Undisputed champion. Harli Drummond!!!

27:23

Harli turned to his back while the crowd cheered. The camera man looked at Harli as he laid on his back with the title over his shoulder. Harli was shown crying while hugging his title belt! History is being made as Harli has now joined the ranks a the few Undisputed champions!! Harli laid on the canvas worn out trying to get help to his feet. Once Harli stood up he walked towards a Corner, climbed it, and then raised the title belt into the air! Fireworks were going off as were confetti falling from the ceiling! Cyrus was getting helped up by the ref. Harli got down from the corner and they looked at each other. Harli looked confused wondering how he was bleeding. Cyrus moved the hair out of his eyes and stuck out his hand to shake Harli's! Harli shook his hand for a second or two before Cyrus raised Harlis arm into the air. Afterward Cyrus left the ring letting Harli celebrate on his own!

33:33

Time - Can I call you Pinky?

The lights flickered off as the audience was in awe. A new light shined from the rafters onto a figure sitting on the edge of the titantron.
The cloaked figure had a mic in his hand, and it was apparent that it was the same figure that haunted the WWFG for weeks.
This figure took out Brian Ongaku last week.

"Poetry...Art..Loyalty..Wolves.. That's all this J-Rock punk wannabe spoke of last pay per veiw. Before I nailed him with the Time Paradox, I never heard one word come out of his mouth. The only word that MATTERS in this business 'Talent', and it is quite evident with his pop culture references to pre-pubescent boys and choosing failure in life children who have no business in the business as a Tag Team partner, its quite evident that him much like this children have no talent."

The tone of this figure's voice seemed to send a chill down the audience's spine.

"Brian claimed to be an artistic soul, but I know what you really are.
These people know what you are, oh yes. These poor excuses for fans can see it in your beady little eyes. Admit it, you Brian are a failure
Hence why you feel the need to hang out with other failures so you'll have something in common. Cowardice, One word to describe you.

Which brings me to another coward, some homosexual hero known as the Pink Avenger.. I mentioned something about killing false heroes but I never quite indulged why.. You know I've always been fond of heroes. You see the thing about these heroes is that struggle to find their place in the world. Just like you Pinky. Can I call you Pinky? No ******** that, I don't need permission from a peon. The thing about heroes is that they can break easily and once they're broken.. They die. These heroes may come back, but they're never the same as they used to be. That's how I'll leave you, broken, bloodied, destroyed.

Fear... That name has often been said without people not knowing the true meaning to the word. It's often over looked because of these cheesy horror flicks.
Roosevelt told the people 'they had nothing to fear but fear itself'
Evidently if you look in your history books, you'll notice that the former president was looking at picture of me while he was issuing that statement.

Me, The God of Time....
Fear Itself...
The only thing that matters.

In the final hour, it's not somebody who decides who wins what match that decides a victory...
It is me... I'll make sure to give a hero's funeral though, I think you'll enjoy that. Either way, funerals aside I'm going to break you, and then I'll end you. Wait and see, this is your warning for when the bell tolls it tolls for thee..."

The Figure then stood up, and he was quite impressive physically.

"Back to you Brian, because don't think I've forgotten about your incompetent cowardice. You want to talk about Time, My domain.. What business does a sniveling coward of a man like yourself have any reason to mention my domain! You speak of time, allow me to tell you when yours is ending... Royal Rumble..
I bide my time no longer..."

The figure said as the light that shined on him turned off, as the arena lights kicked on. The figure was gone, as the crowd was completely astonished.

Mike Landry vs Mr.X.

15:17

Mike Landry picked Mr.X. up to his feet. Landry lifted Mr.X. onto his shoulders. The crowd wasn't sure what he had in mind. Landry started to spin around mocking Gorilla Monsoon. However as he started to push Mr.X. up for a FIREBOMB, Mr.X. countered into a X-K-O! The crowd jumped to their feet. Mr.X. laid on the canvas just trying to gain his comporsure before going for the cover!

One!
Two!
Thre-

Mike Landry kicked out of Mr.X. finisher. The crowd stood there watching in amazement that this new guy in WWFG just kicked out off Mr.X. finisher!!! Mr.X. went to pick up Mike Landry, but Landry was able to hit Mr.X. in the gut and then he hit the Heartbreak! The ref went for a cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

The winner The Innovative Heart Breaker! Mike Landry!

17:54

Kodiak and Claire Hawkins vs Mardy and The Pink Advenager

14:27

Mardy and Claire were once again at each other necks. Mardy kicked Claire and was about to go for One Big Hit, but she pushed Clarie and tagged in T.P.A.. He jumped into the ring about to give Mardy a clothesline, but she ducked it and Kodiak punched TPA in the face and he turned around to get a kick to the gut and hit the One Big Hit!! She was about to cover him, but Claire ran at her and tackled her through the ropes. when tackle through the ropes Kodiak tagged in. Kodiak the lifted TPA up and hit S.S.N.!! Again like last Supershow TPA tapped out!!

16:05

For those lacking brains....I happen to be the best there is

Ladies and Gentlemen good evening
You've seen that seeing is believing
your ears and your eyes will be bleeding
please check to see if your still breathing

BOOM!
do ya want it...
BOOM!
do ya need it...
BOOM!
let me hear it...

~Angels music tears through the PA system and the man who just last week Excommunicated the Undisputed Champion stepped through the entranceway to a shower of boos and jeers. He was wearing a long white coat with black fur trim, dark black sunglasses, along with his wrestling gear. He paused at the top of the ramp and looked out into the crowd, holding his arms out to the side triggering a massive display of pyrotechnics. The display shot off for about 8-10 seconds with the sound of the explosions paired with the boos from the crowd filled the arena in almost a deafening fashion. Angel then made his way down the ramp, looking straight ahead. About halfway down the ramp a young fan grabbed hold of Angel's jacket, causing Angel to turn and punch the boys dad back into his seat triggering a louder chorus of boo's. The new Angel was not very widely liked, but no one could deny his success in recent weeks. He then slid into the ring, reaching out through the ropes grabbing a mic from the roadie before making his way back up to his feet. He looked out into the crowd before removing his sunglasses and beginning to speak over the boo's~

"I think all of you have been misinformed. Because I think that you are all under the impression that I actually give a s**t about what you are saying"

~The crowd's jeers were only made louder by this statement~

"The fact of the matter is this. In the last two weeks I have done exactly what I wanted to do. I removed myself from the tag division by throwing the match against Tyson letting him have a title that I didn't give a s**t about holding anyway. I then was booked in a match with the Undisputed Champion Cyrus in order to take on Kartwright and GBL, both of whom I have dismantled in the past. I walked into this match with one thing on my mind....making a statement. I wanted to do something that would turn heads and let everyone know just what I was after. So when no one saw it coming, I dropped my partner the so-called champion like a bad habit by excommunicating him off the top rope. I then cast judgement on GBL and pinned him to the mat, leaving him helpless for Kartwright to pick up the scraps."

~The crowd listens on throwing in their boos and jeers letting Angel know exactly what they think about him~

" So the logical next step for the creative team of WWFG was to put their best man forward and place me in a match against Cyrus for the Undisputed title. A match that I would easily win seeing as Cyrus could not out wrestle me if I was in a wheelchair. But is that what happened? No, my reward for taking out the champ was instead to be excluded from the card this week. That's right, I'm not even scheduled to compete tonight. While Harli gets the title shot that should be mine. I'm gonna make this very simple for the people in the main office that seem to be lacking brains. In case you idiots haven't noticed, I happen to be the best there is in WWFG, and I am demanding my shot at the Undisputed Title. And if you don't give me what I am asking for, GBL won't be the only one that WWFG has on the disabled list, as everyone who gets a shot before me will be taken out before they even get to the ring."

I don't love how you love
but please don't leave me here alone
I don't feel how you feel
Well it's my fault I'm bones

I don't die how you die
I can't just waste away
You keep changing your life
Everyday

The lights switch to black light as the song begins to play and smoke begins to pour out along the entrance and up into the air. The crowd was quiet as they watched in awe and confusion at this strange entrance. Laser lights flashed and rotated during the entrance, never staying
in one spot for long. Who had the gall to interrupt Angel?

Well, that very man soon stepped out onto the stage and caused the WWFG crowd to burst into cheers! That young man was one of the newest editions to the WWFG roster, the "Suicidal DareDevil" Matt Draven! He wore his causal clothes, the grey sleeveless t-shirt, black boots, and faded gray jeans. Only this time he had a little something extra with him! What was it? It was none other then a bag full of WWFG merchandise!( xd )

The lights went back to normal and he started tossing various WWFG merchandise out to the loyal fans. However, the bag was soon empty and he was forced to the toss the bag into the crowd as well! After throwing the bag into the crowd, Matt turned and looked at the guy standing in the ring. He sighed and rushed the ring, only to casually roll in under the bottom rope.

He got to his feet and asked for a mic, and thus a guy threw a mic into the ring for him. Lucky Matt could catch! Anyway, with mic in hand, Matt eyed Angel as he stood across from him. The crowd slowly became silent as they awaited some sort of response.

"Wow, just wow. I thought you were a couple card short of a full deck, but this? I mean what is up with this "Pimp" outfit? I think you forgot you hat though." he said as the coat and glasses annoyed him a bit. "Anyway let's move on from your goofy outfit." he said as some of the crowd laughed. The crowd seemed a little mixed in their reactions tonight. Some didn't find that funny, but some did. Some didn't like Draven, but again some did. The only thing that they could agree on was their current dislike for Angel.

"A title shot that should be yours? How high are you exactly?" he said before pausing to take a breath. "I may be new to the system here within WWFG, but based on what you just said. The only thing you deserve is to be buried neck deep in sand and stoned." he said as his tone of voice became harsher at the end. Surprisingly, the crowd cheered at the torture, if not deadly, method!

"In order to get a title match, you have to be one thing. One measly little thing. You have to be the number one contender!" he said as he went from pointing at Angel, to throwing the same arm into the air in an exaggerated motion. "Last time I checked, you don't currently hold said spot. Now, granted I don't have nearly as much championships in my resume" he said as he waved his free hand in an exaggerated manner "or been in too many world title pictures, but dude. Who can forget the match where I won half of the ICW tag team championships. Or the time I battled AJ styles in a ladder match?" as he spoke the crowd gave a cheer as they remembered those couple of matches. Granted Matt and his partner lost the ICW tag belts the next night in a four way tag team match. The match he had with AJ may have been an old school match, but they had definitely put on one hell of a show that set a new standard in matches with ladders!

"How about the matches I had against people like Christina Parks, Josh Burner, Rhamm, the Unholy Alliance, and....wait...you!" he said as he pointed a finger directly at Angel. The WWFG crowd knew all of the people Matt mentioned. Well, maybe except Burner, but still. Everyone else was pretty well known!

"Now, let me get to the point." he began as he paused to lick his lips. "The reason I came here to WWFG was, and is, to climb that ladder and try to get that one goal everyone strives for. The WWFG Undisputed Championship!" he said as the crowd began to back. They wanted to see him in a match for that very belt. Hell, they wanted to see what he could do here in WWFG anyway! "Now if-"

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!"

~Angel cut Draven off, infuriated by everything that he just said, and was quick to show it~

"You come out here and have the tenacity to ask me what I have done??? How many people are going to come out here and ask me the same question...I mean last month it was some fruitcake in pink spandex, and now it's you."

~The crowd boos as Angel mentions T.P.A. as simply 'a man in pink spandex' but Angel just continues speaking~

"In case you forgot, i debuted into WWFG 3 years ago, defeating Edge in an 'I Quit' Match which resulted in Edge retiring from WWFG. In my second match i faced then Undisputed Champion Randy Orton for his title in a steel cage match. And if I wasen't trying to cater to these de-generates by risking life and limb, I would have won the title instead of suffering a broken arm."

~The crowd continues to boo, growing increasingly louder~

"I have stood with and defeated the best WWFG has to offer for years, including GBL, Jarel Draco Damone, Drunko, Edge, Kurt Angle, I mean the list goes on and on. And you have the nerve to tell me that I have to be Number One Contender??? You air-headed retard I am the only rightful contender, and I'll beat the hell out of you, or anyone else for that matter who thinks that they should be in line for a shot before me. In fact..."

~Angel went to swing the mic at Draven's skull~

Matt had been waiting for Angel to finish his rant. He had been planning to say something clever, or was it going to be funny? He hadn't been able to decide. Why? Well, it had something to do with Angel driving the microphone into his head!

Matt immediately dropped his mic to the canvas and stumbled backwards with his hand holding his head. Nearly falling over his own feet, he managed to stumble into the ropes behind him. Hooking an arm around the top rope, Matt held his rattled skull with the other. He was now in a very bad state!

~As Draven stumbled backward, Angel looked to inflict even more damage by aiming to deliver Excommunication to his opponent in hopes of sending him over the ropes to the outside~

Angel's boot met the back of Matt's skull and the young man was sent a** over tea kettle over the top rope and down to the floor! Where he promptly laid faced first on the thinly padded arena floor!

~Angel then picks the microphone back up off the mat and raises it to his mouth~

"Is that it? Or are you guys gonna send Doink the Clown down the ramp to. How many misfits do I have to Excommunicate before you people finally understand that I am the best in this business? There isn't a man in that locker room more deserving of a title opportunity then me...and if you aren't going to give it to me. Then I'll just have to take it."

~Angel then drops the mic and exits the ring. What did the Angel mean he was going to 'take' a title opportunity?~

Non Title
Tyson Briggs vs Aeron and Bad

Aeron no showed and they scrapped the match.

GBL Hospital Bed Promo!

A Clock appeared at the top of the screen as GBL was shown on camera.

In his hospital bed, GBL was talking to the nurse. A sly grin on his face before he waved her off. His attention turned to the camera as he took in a breath..

"Laaaadies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, I bring to you the one, the battered, the brusied, and the sore... Lotus Eclipse... Jay... Blue.. Lightning," spoke out GBL. The male closed his eyes and rubbed the back of his head. "I can't remember which hurt more. Angel's little move.. Or Kart's insanity run. Either way.. Congrats to the both of you. The only person that has been able to put me in the hospital had been my own brother. It took two of you loons to do this. I do have to thank you, though. Thanks to you guys, I finally get a break. I need the rest, Heh.." the male leaned back and closed his eyes. "Angel, this is probably your thought on revenge. Whatever.. Think what you want. Kartwright.. I know what this is about.. And we can settle this in a place suited for Rumbling.. If you catch my drift. After all.. I will be cleared by then.." The male spoke before opening his eyes to hear something..

GBL saw Kartwright walking towards the door. GBL then faked like he was asleep.

3:20

"The King walks over to GBL, who he finds asleep in his bed.

"GBL, I can not think of a better Christmas present to give to myself than giving you another injury." He thinks to himself, looking down on him.

"Merry Christmas......" The camera fades as The King is just about to throw a fist into GBLs face. "

4:13

KJN vs Christina Parks II

9:14

Christian Parks went for a Back Slide pin. As she went to pull down KJN. KJN pulled down harder and pinned Christina Parks!

One!
Two!
Three!

9:23

Title vs Title
Wages vs Nuke

(Double Draw!)

2:12

The ref started a five count.

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!

The winner of this match is Wages!! Nuke backed away pissed off about to rip someones head off. Wages stood up and the ref was in the way, so Wages pushed the ref out of the way and attack Nuke from behind.

The ref called for the announcer to say wages has also been disqualified!

Nuke turned and started battling back and forth. Marxx was shown running down to the ring with a few other people. Marxx and other wrestlers tried to break it up. But both Nuke and Wages hit Marxx in the face at the same time. Marxx fell down to the ground. The other wrestlers pushed them away from each other and pushed Nuke towards the backstage area while he was saying he was the best. Wages stood on the top rope with his Ic title in the air. while Marxx started to stand! Commercial!

6:21

Draze and Justin vs The Italian Mafia vs Brian and Jones!

10:43

Jack Jones clothesline both members of Italian Mafia out of the ring who landed on Brian! Jack Jones was kick in the gut by Justin when Draze dropped to a knee. Justin then hit a DDT and Jack Jones knee. Justin the pinned Jones.

One!
Two!
Three!

11:00

Marxx vs Brody

7:22

Marxx lifted Brody up into the air and went for the DSC!! Brody slipped off his shoulders and Marxx turned and was hit with an STO. Brody went for the cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

7:43

Subject to Change

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:36 pm
Just to let you know.. The Italian Mafia (tag team) is gearing for their debut tag match. Their profile is on its way.

The Lightning Magnum

Call Me Bam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 pm
Maybe this time I can actually win a match, eh? >_> xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 am
no Angel match??? it's fine though I already cut a promo.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:43 am
Great results for the 5th show Tim, I like the time allocation, that's unique!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm
Too late to pick up a match?  

TechnicalPacifist

Friendly Regular

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm
Hmm.. Okay How about Brody vs Marxx!  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games