Submit

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 am
Now I don't have any cats... our second cat passed away too crying ...
2 cats in one month?! ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm
This really helped. I lost 2 dogs in a few months and I am about to lose another. My dog Abigale that we had since I was a baby died in the summer. My dog Beebe died last month, she was 15 years old and a rescue and now I am about to lose my dog Amber that we had since I was 2 years old. My dog amber is a pillow. She litteraly let me use her as a pillow once. My dog Beebe just wanted love and someplace comfy to sleep and Abigale would always welcome me when I came home. She would actually sit by the door until I got back from school and as I walked through the door she would howl 'hello'. I really miss them. crying  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm
I find none of that works. I'm always doing something from playing a game, to reading, to TV, to writing. I'm not crying over it constantly nor depressed, but it still feels like last week. Where you can't bring it up at all. But I don't think I mind. I'm a rather apathetic person, so being emotional feels like my way of respecting them.

I've had three animals die on me. The first was struck by a car and had internal damage we didn't notice until we saw her slight limp. Took her to the vet while I was at school and she never returned. Because no one had the spine to tell me the truth. She was only a year and one month. Very sweet and mannerly, but everyone was afraid of her because of her doberman coloring. Her body was more hunting dog. Like an American Foxhound.

Then there was the Guinea Pig at 8 of old age. She weakened over a few days. I was in the house and still regret not moving her beside me. She wasn't afraid of much and used to chase our dog around. She came half a year after the first dog died.

The third I can't let go easily. The other two are over ten years gone. This one is almost a year and a half. I don't even want to continue. I knew if I looked in here I'd start crying. The problem here is it all happened within a few hours. Thankfully she was 13 or 14-adopted from next door, so not fully sure on age-at the time. Pulled a disc jumping in my bed. Dog whines still make me cringe. Paralyzed herself. Instead of putting her through the treatment at her age, we put her down. She was a pup we'd babysit before the first was even born. I think I was 11 or 10. I consider her the first dog. That was the first time I watched something die. And that could be the reason I can't let it go very easy. It still feels cowardly. But to put a dog her age through the therapy I couldn't do, either. It seemed crueler. She already had arthritis.

I'm also sad over my uncle's cat. Mostly for the horrific way he went. Victim of a hit and run. Which is all I'm saying. I miss the last two cats before him, too, but they disappeared. There's that question of what happened to cover severe sadness. At least for me. But he was the only cat they got to bury. To know what happened is worse.

First dog was Lacey. Guinea Pig was Spike. Second dog was Rosie. Cat was Butch. I don't know, nor want to know, where Lacey's body went. The other three are buried at my grandparent's. I'm glad I at least have Lacey's collar. I refused to let them throw out Spike's cage.
Mom doesn't want anymore pets, so I'm alone in my room now. Whenever I manage to get out on my own, first thing I'm going for is another Guinea Pig and dog. If I can find someone selling kittens at the same time as puppies, I'd like a cat, too. I don't like living without animals.

I don't have B/C of them. I think I'll quest them. I'm very much a writer-as you can tell-, so having their image forever in writings might help. And it gives me a chance to create a family line for them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 pm
My mother told me that my childhood cat passed away on my birthday (two days ago) and I didn't really know how to react. He was really old, he seemed to pass peacefully, we saved him from a feral life. But then I noticed one of my hamsters starting to go and once he did (oh man, did he hold on), I just cried and cried and cried. His body was still warm and I buried him a few hours ago. I put his name in stones around his grave so I would know if anything disturbed it. This isn't the first time I had a rodent leave me but none of them had as much personality as Leon did. crying  

wisp stalk

Feral Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100