A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Eating Disorder Support Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know someone with an eating disorder?
  Yes.
  No.
  Possibly.
View Results

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:48 am
eccentricanomaly
pauliana
hmmm.. i think i have eating disorders..
i don't know what's going on on my self couz i keep on eating a lot even though i don't feel hungry..i'm worried couz before i'm not that kind of craving for food.. and i try to go on a diet because feel so insecure about my body (i'm not that big kinda chubby) sweatdrop

need help i want to less my self to eat too much.. gonk

Find something else to do instead of eating.
A lot of people eat just because they're bored.
Hang out with friends, join a club/sport, etc, volunteer, etc.

I'll try that..tnx
btw is there anything that i can do for my craving?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 pm
pauliana
eccentricanomaly
pauliana
hmmm.. i think i have eating disorders..
i don't know what's going on on my self couz i keep on eating a lot even though i don't feel hungry..i'm worried couz before i'm not that kind of craving for food.. and i try to go on a diet because feel so insecure about my body (i'm not that big kinda chubby) sweatdrop

need help i want to less my self to eat too much.. gonk

Find something else to do instead of eating.
A lot of people eat just because they're bored.
Hang out with friends, join a club/sport, etc, volunteer, etc.

I'll try that..tnx
btw is there anything that i can do for my craving?

Drink more water. People often mistake thirst for hunger.
Or eat something small and healthy.  

eccentricanomaly

pauliana

Sparkly Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 am
thanks smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 am
Well, I certainly do not have any of those disorders, but I swear my mom said that I had some weird one when I was born...

Anyway, glad someone made the thread. Eating disorder people deserve to have some support!  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

x-TeaseMe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 am
I'm five foot two and one hundred fifteen lbs.
I'm anorexic and becoming bulimic.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 pm
i have one question, i have a eating disorder
i gain a whole lot of weight even tho im a young age,
wat kind of way can i lose weight i b hearing on comerical and stuff like that its the way u eat that helps u lose weight and if u excerise it just makes u maintain ur weight?  

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100

I LOVE GLITTER

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:45 am
I think I might have a problem. I'm afraid of eating and gaining weight. Also after I eat I get angry at myself. Like I wanna punch a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm
So I'll admit, I had an eating disorder. I just couldn't stop though. Life is rough, it's hard with all the bullies though. I was anorexic. I do soccer, ballet, jazz, and I'm on a all star cheerleading squad. I wasn't fully anorexic, as I call it myself. I ate once every two days so I don't starve to death. I lost 30 pounds. It went on for three months. Then, I reached my breaking point. I passed out numerous times, once on the soccer field, another during ballet, and once more during a cheerleading match. I realized I had to stop. Somewhere in my heart I had the will. I did. I gained 15 of those 30 pounds I lost. I am at a normal weight now. I share my story with anyone, as long as you don't publish it.

Not In Wonderland

Shirtless Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

I'm one of Ana's girls...
I have been struggling a bit.
Uhg.
I opened my refrigerator and saw a bottle of dipping sauce, just looking at the bottle had me gagging. Literally.
And eating has been a nightmare, I do eat I'm at a healthy weight but it just makes me sick...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 am
I personally dont have an eating disorder, but I fear that 2 of my friends might.

One is a girl. She was with a guy a while back, and she could go a whole day without eating when she was with him. And after the breakup, I was at a birthday party, she ate maybe 3 things, and had to go vomit, and said she was really full. And she can go a whole day without eating now.

The other one is a friend of mine, he is quite small. But he can go a very long time without eating. I mean like a week nearly. But then when he does eat, he practically throws the food into his mouth.

How do you girls think I should approach this?

M i n i R e d S t a r s

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm
I don't have an eating disorder but I did they them twice.
The first time I was disgusted with myself and my weight that I didn't eat the whole day. It's been so long, back in 2000, that I can't quite remember what happened, I think it lasted a day and a half, by dinner time on the second day I couldn't take it and over ate of course. A few years down the road I had done Atkins successfully but felt I wasn't thin enough and/or was afraid I would regain so I tried throwing up my dinner, that lasted two days, sure it did work but I hated it, it felt yucky and made me feel yucky about myself so that stopped. I still struggle with weight and is currently doing Weight Watchers. Yes I'm desperate to lose weight and unhappy with my body and wish it could happen over night but I know starving myself in any which way is useless and will ultimately backfire. Slow and steady is better in the long run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm
eccentricanomaly
The whole "weight limit" for anorexia always pissed me off.

It makes it seem like you HAVE to be underweight to actually be suffering from an eating disorder.

But it's soooo not the case.

You can be eating disorder, and have the zillion of health problems that come with the disorder, and still have a "normal" weight or even be "overweight".

But it seems to be discouraging people from getting help. Or there's some people who are all like, "I'll get help when I'm skinny enough" or things like that.

It pisses me off.

And then people say, "But you're not skinny enough to have an eating disorer!"

Ugh. Eating disorders happen at any weight. Not just the underweight population.

Amen.  

Meena Reine

Shameless Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:09 pm
I think I may have one...I'm around 5'4 and weigh around 92lbs. I'm either too tired or depressed to eat most of the time. Sometimes I feel fat whenever I'm clothes shopping b/c there's barely anything to wear in my size...  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff