Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
Neko Beach Party RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm
Savvorii:*sees boy* Hel-lo hottie (<--to herself)

iiAngel of Death Temari
Miko laughed "I'm a vamp. Its not the reason tho..." he said looking at his siter "Nyoko, you look great!!!" he said smiling. Nyoko blushed and ran back in hidding her body. Miko looked pissed off. "...' he said nothing and threw a grab in there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 pm
JJ:GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*takes out quill and parchment and wriotes with the quill on the parchment-->* Small-wave-splashes-Eri *small wave crashes over Eri's head* Haha! You ok?

NekoLover1994
Eri nodded," Yeah, if you see her again can you tell her I'm sorry?" She giggled slightly as she splashed JJ and swam away a little.

Suddenly A Savior
JJ: It's ok. She emotional. 3nodding

NekoLover1994
Eri sighed," I mean it... I don't like to get rid of people because of what they have done...."

Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*on the verge of tears, REALLY high voice* That's what they ALL say. *flys faster*

JJ: Relly, check out p. 6 of 'character profiles' in the main forum read under savvorii... her almost entire history! *grin*

NekoLover1994
Eri shouted up to her," I don't care, I was just surprised!!"

Akitokosuke

3,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm
Eri popped up," Ya! I'm fine." She splashed JJ back and laughed.
Suddenly A Savior
JJ:GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*takes out quill and parchment and wriotes with the quill on the parchment-->* Small-wave-splashes-Eri *small wave crashes over Eri's head* Haha! You ok?

NekoLover1994
Eri nodded," Yeah, if you see her again can you tell her I'm sorry?" She giggled slightly as she splashed JJ and swam away a little.

Suddenly A Savior
JJ: It's ok. She emotional. 3nodding

NekoLover1994
Eri sighed," I mean it... I don't like to get rid of people because of what they have done...."

Suddenly A Savior
Savvorii:*on the verge of tears, REALLY high voice* That's what they ALL say. *flys faster*

JJ: Relly, check out p. 6 of 'character profiles' in the main forum read under savvorii... her almost entire history! *grin*

NekoLover1994
Eri shouted up to her," I don't care, I was just surprised!!"

neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas