Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
FIVE YEARS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lildexx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 pm
Cartwright
lildexx
Cartwright
timhaynie
Thanks. If you notice that four way is the KOTC match. Your first real push here in WWFG!

Good times man, brought back some memories!

Speaking of memories.

Remember when I beat you Kart?

2006? I haven't seen you around for a looooooooooong time!

wait no. I never heard of gaia in 06. It was in 09 when I beat you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm
lildexx
Cartwright
lildexx
Cartwright
timhaynie
Thanks. If you notice that four way is the KOTC match. Your first real push here in WWFG!

Speaking of memories.

XD  

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 am
lildexx
Cartwright
lildexx
Cartwright
timhaynie

Speaking of memories.

Where? I don't remember!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Cartwright
lildexx
Cartwright
lildexx
Cartwright
timhaynie

Speaking of memories.

Where? I don't remember!

WWFG, WWE:U, and EEW.  

lildexx

brad013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 pm
Man I loved those matches back then.

I liked being the final matches of Edge and Rhamm, both of them were awesome RPers and Rhamm's last match being then made it just right. Edge was awesome too, just glad to be in a match with him before he left, and that Wrestlemania was so fun at the same time.

Even though I do kinda disagree on the triple threat between me Show and GBL, we kinda had a bad match and it was on a dice roll, I do kinda call for my match with Drunko to be on here for the WWF Title, only because it was the most heel I was in this whole guild and it was pretty solid.

The King of the Mountain was also awesome only because it was awesome. That match was worked like how it should've worked, alot of pins and action everywhere. TNA was one of the fun things on here because it brought some creativity, and I could use X-Pac which was also fun.

So glad being on three of the best matches in the five years of this guild, just a shame how alot of my first matches in this guild were deleted earlier by Rich when he had his guild clean-up. I had like 2 great matches, one with Rich when he was Triple H in Hell in a Cell that was 15 pages long, and my first match ever in Gaia with RavenFlowDDT when he was Raven in a Raven's Rules match.

Of course my other favorite series of matches was with Jed, because we tried to be creative, one of them was X-Pac vs Ron Killings, we had like 3 botches in the match making it the worst match in TNA history.

Overall I've had so much fun here, and hope to have more great matches here in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm
brad013
Man I loved those matches back then.

I liked being the final matches of Edge and Rhamm, both of them were awesome RPers and Rhamm's last match being then made it just right. Edge was awesome too, just glad to be in a match with him before he left, and that Wrestlemania was so fun at the same time.

Even though I do kinda disagree on the triple threat between me Show and GBL, we kinda had a bad match and it was on a dice roll, I do kinda call for my match with Drunko to be on here for the WWF Title, only because it was the most heel I was in this whole guild and it was pretty solid.

The King of the Mountain was also awesome only because it was awesome. That match was worked like how it should've worked, alot of pins and action everywhere. TNA was one of the fun things on here because it brought some creativity, and I could use X-Pac which was also fun.

So glad being on three of the best matches in the five years of this guild, just a shame how alot of my first matches in this guild were deleted earlier by Rich when he had his guild clean-up. I had like 2 great matches, one with Rich when he was Triple H in Hell in a Cell that was 15 pages long, and my first match ever in Gaia with RavenFlowDDT when he was Raven in a Raven's Rules match.

Of course my other favorite series of matches was with Jed, because we tried to be creative, one of them was X-Pac vs Ron Killings, we had like 3 botches in the match making it the worst match in TNA history.

Overall I've had so much fun here, and hope to have more great matches here in this guild.
Yeah I loved making those botches. Showed that everyone is perfect. xd  

JobsEveryDay

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games