Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [7]~ Competitions ~
Music Contest Prize of 50,000 gold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Obvious_Pro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Hello and welcome! Name is Leon or as my tag says captain obvious. heres the scoop i am trying to pull out some of the talent that i know we posses here on gaia with this contest. It is an open contest to anyone in our guild.
lets cover the basics:
Must be acoustic song bongos, drums keyboards excedra may also be used but it must be an acoustic song. No exceptions. later on if this kicks off i will host another contest that is rock or rap based depending on what the majority chooses. Rules
1: must have some form of proof that you made the song. Cover songs can be entered but you must clearly state that it is not your song due to copy right laws and state some where visible to us name of song and artist.
I recommend using you tube via web cam.
that's basically the only rule i have.
post up your responses. once i have all of the responses i will make a new forum post called "Music Competition 50k" or something to that effect with a poll and people can vote for who they think is the best. voting will not be complete until either 10 business days have passed aka 2 weeks 2nd ending friday or have won by 20 votes or more.
if no one has received 20 votes more then the winner will be decided by tally. who ever wins i will post up at the end of that forum then get in contact with the winner then they may receive there reward.

Awards

1st place - 50k
2nd place - 10k
--------------------
(if there is 10 or more submissions)
3rd place - 5k
4th place - 1k
5th place - 500

If the event happens where there is more than 12 entrees i will make adjustments accordingly.
for any questions or conserns please dont hesitate to send me a personal message. now let the contest begin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 am
forgot to mention. no entree fee  

Captain_Obvious_Pro

Captain_Obvious_Pro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 am
wow this is one disappointing guild. i guess until some one shows otherwise i am the only musician in this guild  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am
i am in a band called philanthropy check out our album " dead dogmas" and happy xmas!  

BritPunkRock

Captain_Obvious_Pro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:13 pm
iPunksnotdead
i am in a band called philanthropy check out our album " dead dogmas" and happy xmas!

thank you finally some one who speaks up. you guys are good biggrin and happy hollidays!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Me and my friends made a band called Death paths but we are working on our drummer not the best drummer  

XxScene_RawrxX

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Captain_Obvious_Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 am
XxDeathStaarzxX
Me and my friends made a band called Death paths but we are working on our drummer not the best drummer

metronome, metronome, metronome lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 am
Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou (superstars remix)

And if you want to hear it faster here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyGGod0Pco4  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

virtualheroix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:56 am
Hmm, is this still active? I'm planning in entering...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm
This might get more entries if it wasn't so limited... There are lots of singers out there (myself included), and I think that many would be rather offended to learn that you don't consider singing music. Plenty of people play piano too. So broaden your scope, you might get lucky.  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Chizurisan

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:39 am
I'm no musician but, in my family we play..
my dad-guitar
My oldest brother- guitar
2nd oldest brother- guitar
me- piano...
I'm left out D:
But it would be great if I enter.... but idk how to make music T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 am
Since I'm an utter FAILURE at guitar in general, could I use a program like 'GarageBand' just for guitar and some other random things? I play drums but I lack skills in any other instrument known to man. whee

Also kinda sucks because I lack a decent camera to record. I might just do sound. O.o  

musicguy16

6,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100

Captain_Obvious_Pro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 am
musicguy16
Since I'm an utter FAILURE at guitar in general, could I use a program like 'GarageBand' just for guitar and some other random things? I play drums but I lack skills in any other instrument known to man. whee

Also kinda sucks because I lack a decent camera to record. I might just do sound. O.o

As long as you are the one creating the song and its within the rules i put out i could care less.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 am
i used garage band. i added a video of me finishing it, and an MP3 if you want to keep it. its a mix of acoustic, some bongos, and a bit of rock all in one. its pretty cool in my opinion.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6eua9fs6013ddcd  

Dubsidian

[7]~ Competitions ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces