Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I Hate Moderators...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll.
  I
  Really
  Hate
  Them
View Results

O R G A 5 M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:47 am
Ok, so I let a friend visit, and play games on my computer.
she gets into my gaia, and takes an item before I notice she was on my gaia.

I report a hacking...

And the mod decides to be a f*****t to me, and sends me a message "Thank you for your report".
Enclosed in it is faulty information about how it happened in september (It happened two weeks ago, within the one month period you are allowed to report a hacking in), and how it was from my IP (it was from my IP, she used my computer.), and a bit of the ToS saying that if I submit fake reports for personal gain, I will get banned...

How would YOU feel if that bullshit happened to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 am
I'd feel sympathy, but I just got reported, and I haven't even broken the ToS, I checked to make sure, and yet today I get a report that my account might be banned if I don't stop.  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

O R G A 5 M

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 am
RurouniZakku
I'd feel sympathy, but I just got reported, and I haven't even broken the ToS, I checked to make sure, and yet today I get a report that my account might be banned if I don't stop.

Dude, don't worry, they don't even help people that AUCTUALLY need it, let alone the fakers that think they can make some quick gold.

Their s**t. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:25 am
MarkyCat
RurouniZakku

Dude, don't worry, they don't even help people that AUCTUALLY need it, let alone the fakers that think they can make some quick gold.

Their s**t. razz

Yeah, I think if it's them, they think i would be stupid enough to give my password, they already know our passwords, they don't need to ask. They haven't responded since then, and my account is still here, so I quess I'm going to get to stay for the while  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:53 am
User Image

Damn. That bites! But you have to understand how suspicious it looks from their point of view. A hacking takes place using your IP address? ;You have to agree that it looks like you're trying to scam Gaia into giving you another item. There really is nothing that can be done, unless you take matters into your own hands and deal with her in real life. sad 'Tis unfair, I know. crying

And about the banning thing: There's a glitch on Gaia right now in which totally innocent users are finding that they've been banned from Gaia or have had their vending tickets with-held until further notice, for no apparent reason. It's happened to 2 other people I know, and it's been a couple of months already and yet, nothing has been done. There's been no reply from any of the mods they've PM'ed. confused Bulls**t? I think so.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:03 am
Angry Kitsune
User Image

Damn. That bites! But you have to understand how suspicious it looks from their point of view. A hacking takes place using your IP address? ;You have to agree that it looks like you're trying to scam Gaia into giving you another item. There really is nothing that can be done, unless you take matters into your own hands and deal with her in real life. sad 'Tis unfair, I know. crying

And about the banning thing: There's a glitch on Gaia right now in which totally innocent users are finding that they've been banned from Gaia or have had their vending tickets with-held until further notice, for no apparent reason. It's happened to 2 other people I know, and it's been a couple of months already and yet, nothing has been done. There's been no reply from any of the mods they've PM'ed. confused Bulls**t? I think so.

User Image

Yeah... My friend was accussed of being a hacker simply because she logged into a different computer... stare They banned her account and won't give it back.... Sadly, she was already super rich, not to mention, some of the stuff her friends/I loaned her are gone for good...  

lonewolfjc11

xXdark_kazavampire_chadXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm
lonewolfjc11
Angry Kitsune
User Image

User Image

Yeah... My friend was accussed of being a hacker simply because she logged into a different computer... stare They banned her account and won't give it back.... Sadly, she was already super rich, not to mention, some of the stuff her friends/I loaned her are gone for good...

I was super rich had great stuff and got banned without notice. Just because i sold an item at a super high price but this is my new account, i can make gold quick most time not that hard for me... And funny thing was is about 1 month later a thing saying no botting or buying gold on the ToS. i was like 0.o? i coulda bought gold wait actually coulda sold it for some gain for real money lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm
O R G A 5 M
Ok, so I let a friend visit, and play games on my computer.
she gets into my gaia, and takes an item before I notice she was on my gaia.

I report a hacking...

And the mod decides to be a f*****t to me, and sends me a message "Thank you for your report".
Enclosed in it is faulty information about how it happened in september (It happened two weeks ago, within the one month period you are allowed to report a hacking in), and how it was from my IP (it was from my IP, she used my computer.), and a bit of the ToS saying that if I submit fake reports for personal gain, I will get banned...

How would YOU feel if that bullshit happened to you?
Did you tell them that they were one of your friends who was using your computer?  

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:43 am
stuff happens, nothing you can really do about it. Just let go and move on. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:11 pm
I got hacked five years ago, and they still didn't come back to me. It sucks =_=  

Doppoetry

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games