Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers Palace

Back to Guilds

Here is your chapter. You can write stories or read to your hearts content. Post ideas or learn tips posted by me and your fellow members. 

Tags: Writing, Stories, Reading, Books, sexy 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}
Shattered Glass Heart (just the first part)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:36 am
I have more parts in my journal but only my friends can see them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 am
Chp1 Prologue

The legend goes as two people with great powers fall in love, Taku, a man the powers of darkness and Shina, the girl that is the form of pure light. Thus have been named the "Two." Everyone had hope that they could accomplish great things, But in every relationship there are those that harbor jealousy towards a couple and this couple was no different.

A man known as Yukio had been with Shina for a long but was jealous that she had fallen in love with someone else. He had a plan to made Taku disappear into the darkness but he had already turned into a demon before his plan was started.

It is unknown what happened to Taku but he started to rampage around the world. As soon as Shina saw the destruction she tried to snap Taku out of his demonic state on an island far from any civilization. They fought in a grand battle but in the end Shina could not finish Taku off so when he was near death Shina gave him her glass heart, the source of all of her power and her life, but Taku shattered it into 26 pieces and killed Shina but a light overcame Taku's demonic state and freed him from the darkness. He saw that his loved one's heart was shattered but did not try and put it back together instead he scattered the shards across the world and turned the island into pure darkness, blocking off any light the tried to pass through.  

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100

Willow Wolfblade
Captain

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:32 am
(WOO~! Post more of them. I like your story. I only got to ch. 18 though...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm
chp 2 A Girl...

A girl is seen Reading a book titled, "The Two" into a small town that seemed to have lots of wineries around the town. The girl closed her book to see her new surroundings "Wow, this place seems to have lots of people for this small town" Soon she found herself at an entrance of a winery called "The Grapevine" and a soon a man appears behind the girl and grabs her shoulder and asks,"You got any money little girl?" Soon the girl turns around screamed,"RAPE! SEXUAL HARASSMENT! HELP ME!" The man tried to run but the girl tripped him and ran off. Before she fled the scene she could see and hear that the man was caught before he got up and heard from someone shouting,"So you're the rapist!" a sweat drop fell as she ran.

My name is Takara, I'm a 17 year old girl who is into the well known legend called "The Two." I have always wanted to be in the story like that, but I would not want to die in the process. My height is 162 centimeters (64 inches), I have short white hair and silver eyes. I'm wearing a green tank top over a black shirt, and black shorts with brown boots.

I came to this town because there is a person here that has information on how to get to "Ankoku Island", the island where Taku resides. Many people have wanted to go to the island for power, treasure or adventure, But I want to ask Taku why he did what he did. I'm also here because there is also the rumor that the same person also has a shard of the maiden's heart. The maiden's glass heart is supposed to have belonged to Shina the maiden of light but no one knows where Shina came from but she carried a glass heart that seems to be her life force. I also know that there is a shard that brings people back to life but it seems there is someone that has that shard but I don't know who.

(Note: I started writing this story since Jan 2008 so the beginning may be hard to read and I apologize. I didn't and still don't have an editor on this story. I also would like to say that I might continue writing more if more come to read I'm currently at chp 64.)  

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100

Urazaki Akira

7,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:06 am
(Don't be alarmed at the horrid typing of this I'm just too lazy to fix this)

chp 3
Takara continues to search for the person that might have the shard but there is no one that has information on that person. As the day fades into summer night Takara she wanders around the town to find a place to stay. A sigh is let out before Takara says,"I can't believe that no one knows who this guy is, I mean he might have a secret identity but still why is he so hard to find?" Soon she finds herself near a vineyard a little bit outside of town. "I think I went too far out, I think I should- ow!" Takara bumps into a tall dark figure and almost fell down but felt an arm wrap around her waist. A deep voice then comes from the dark figure,"Hey little girl for helping you you owe me 7 silvers."

ch 4
As the dark figure asked his question Takara fiants in his arm, "Great I remember this girl being sly, but dumb?" and he shook his head and went back to town carrying Takara.

I'm Kesshi Recka age 19 and my favorite colors are red and black. I have short, spiky, black hair with bright red highlights and dark red eyes. I'm 177 cm(70in) high and I wear a black cloak over black pants, black shoes and a black cotton shirt with the word in white saying "Dark" on the front. I came to this town to get some money for some supplies for my travels. What are my travels you say, I'll tell you later because I found a hotel with vacancy.

As Recka gets to his room he places Takara on the bed. He then starts to search in her small brown bag to try and find some money but he only finds 1 gold and 3 silvers. He then finds the book titled "The Two" and says,"How very childish," and he throws to book towards to wall. Recka looks up to see why there was no thud and he see Takara holding the book with an angry look on her face. "How is reading about legends childish?!" Takara snaps as she backs away from Recka. A sigh was let out before he said,"I think that old legend is a whole bunch of bu-" "It's not," Takara interrupted "I think this legend is very romantic and I dream to be in this type of romantic story." Takara glared at Recka with much anger it looked like he was getting burnt. Recka took a while to speak to her "Well I just don't like it," looking away from the glare. "Well you perv I'm going to have the bed and you have the floor and we'll talk about this tomorrow." "My name is-" "Nasty perv! Now good night!" and with that she got in the sheets and turned her back against him. Recka just looked at her with defeat and lied down on the floor with no blanket "I know it's summer but she could have given me a pillow," and they drifted to sleep.  
Fantasy & Sci-Fi -----------------------{Dragons and swords and adventure OH-MY! Now w/ Sci-fi}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games