Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Shade Impulse question(Dissidia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fat Treasure hunter Chocoboo????
  Hehehe Fatty.
  Aw Don't tease it, it's a sensitive subject.
  Lay off the greens and you'll be fine :D
View Results

electric_halfnhalf

Stone-cold Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 am
I have a question on Dissidia:
I just finished the story modes for everyone, and got 'em to level 20, so...
What level should you be when you start Shade impulse? Does it hurt to be a little stronger?
I thank you for your time biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm
Nah, it's always better to be a higher level unless you want it to be a challenge.

Here's a description of the beginning of Shade Impulse. So, you can decide based on how good you are what level you'll be comfortable with. Basically, the first level has enemies ranging from level 8 to level 27. I'm pretty sure I didn't have any trouble starting right after story mode, in any case, so at least give it a shot. smile  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

electric_halfnhalf

Stone-cold Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 pm
Okay, I have the guide, so I have a map for the levels. I just didn't know what level I should be, or a good one to be so I don't get totally killed. I'm pretty sure Tidus doesn't want to get obliterated. biggrin
They're all about 20-30ish.

And, I read in GameFaqs that You get special cut scenes when you fight a Chaos character with there Hero? My book says nothing about that, but makes me wonder, do you know anything about that?

Thanks for your response! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:51 pm
Ah, okay.

Mmm, I don't remember that. :/ I can't actually specifically remember if I ever ended up fighting a villain with the corresponding hero in Shade Impulse, so I couldn't say in any case. sweatdrop  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Levels don't matter too much if you're skilled at dodging and are lucky. ;D
I remember taking on lv100's when I was lv50. I'd get obliterated quickly if I forgot to dodge at the right moment. Ah, good times. xd

Raven's right though. You'll want to be prepared.

About those cutscenes, it's true! You'll need to play through it a couple times with every character to get all those cutscenes. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm
XD All I can do is level 10-30 vs 40-60's, Haven't unlocked level 100s yet. I have the cp level __% higher than yours or whatever. Dodge spam! XD

So, I gotta play the Shade Impulse as many times as you come across a Chaos character? Not sure If I worded it right, but I think I gotcha.

Thanks! I think I'll just go for it now, With Tidus or one of the people with the special cut scene if he doesn't have one.

electric_halfnhalf

Stone-cold Seeker

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
About those cutscenes, it's true! You'll need to play through it a couple times with every character to get all those cutscenes. =P

Ahh, jeez, really?! I don't have that much free time! crying I'll have to do it somehow...

And yeah, it can be really fun to fight higher levels (especially if you gain, like, five levels in one battle. I love that), but I'd go craaazzzy if I did it all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 pm
Yeah, I got the cut scenes with Tidus, Firion, and Squall done.
But when I fight people twice as hard as me, I gain like one or two levels when I'm lucky! D: I either fail, or my game hates me.

electric_halfnhalf

Stone-cold Seeker

xXBloodyAssassinXx

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am
lol i did lvl 100 with squall all the way.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games