Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply Visual Arts
MaryAnne

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

find your soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm
Hello, I'M Jinx. I am making a drawing that I am coloring right now, but its of a girl that I call MaryAnne. If I say so myself, its one of my masterpieces. I f you want to know who she is, she is me, in the soul. Little spirit girl. She follows me and keeps me safe. Maybe a guardian angel...? but I love her.

Any who.. In the picture, its night, shes sad(crying.) cause She was betrayed by her true love. Not her husband, but her soulmate, Owen. She is probably 460 years old now. Originally, I wanted to make her look happy. Unfortunately, that did not work out. So I had to change the picture completely and Missed some details. She was supposed to have blood coming from her heart cause Owen had killed her. Since she was a witch an- Wait. She was probably born in the 13 hundreds. But withes where frowned upon. But thats not why he had killed her. It was of and accused murder leading to his betrayal. Poor Maryanne.
so yeah, i shall post the picture soon.
xoxo Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:11 pm
Wow that sounds very indepth and beautiful. Good luck miss, can't wait to see the picture. :3  

Kittythulu

Visual Arts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff