Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm
just wanted to let you guys know i just finished putting fluffy down. it was so sad. i cried the entire time. my friend stayed over tonight to give me moral support which i really needed because i was about to back out quite a few times. i dont think i did it right because he never fell asleep. he never went into a panic but i could tell he was afraid and was uncomfortable. plus he died with his eyes open.

he had a wonderful day today and ate nothing but treats. all the other rats were grooming him all day. even pickles was being nice to him and pickles enjoys trying to murder other rats. plus he tried out the wheel for the first time today.

i feel better now that its over and im happy he isnt suffering anymore. he is already in a box ready to be burried tomorrow evening  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:08 pm
I was just wondering about him. You did the right thing and he doesn't feel anymore pain. He will be waiting for you on the other side.  

Sky Blue Faerie

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:08 am
i know. i know he is on the other side with his twin but i cant help but miss him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 am
awe *huggles* youll miss him forever,not as much as you do now,but when I think back on my past rats,I still miss them,one died...about...6 yrs ago,the other one died um...*does calculations* like...12 years or something...its cause theyre not all the same,so its like,you miss little things they do...but it sounds like you chose the right day,and even if you didnt do it right,at least he didnt feel any pain,and hes not suffering anymore.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 pm
true. hopefully ill get it right the next time i have to put someone down. my friend offered to put him down for me in the other room but i figured it was something i needed to do myself

i feel better now that its done and all. it made me very sad tosee him in pain. so sad that i didnt even want to go to my room because then i would see him suffering. ive been sleeping on the couch for ages so its nice to be able to sleep in my room again. all the other rats are being super nice, even my little nipper, zeus. and sprocket and pickles have been grooming me as often as they can  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Aww I feel very veyr sorry for you darling. (Note: I call everyone darling so it's nto really that weird to me.But I call boys hunny or sweet cakes :p.).  

II Bloody White Rose II

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff