Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
My Life is Hetalia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

runkar

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 pm
iiM a n g a
@Rika: I have Russia, Prussia, America, Japan, and a few others on my Sims 2~
I think I saw them for Sims 3. On Youtube somewhere. -shrug-
I have almost all of the hetalia sims. I just need Austria and Switzerland. And Japan needs a better unifrom. gonk
It's fun to look at what they are doing. My sim Arthur is not allowed to go to the kitchen, because he has burnt down the kitchen way more times than anyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 pm
User ImageI'm trying to figure out this The SIMS 3 stuff, still. Not going well at all. I can't figure out for the life of me how to download stuff correctly. And I need to find a good place to get Hetalia SIM characters, or at least things like HAIR. I downloaded N Italy, Russia, Prussia, England, and Japan... They are all either bald or have a mohawk, which is NOT what they were supposed to come with. I can't find the hair, though. D:
NOT COOL.

But anywho, Hetalia happenings in real life? Before ever having heard of Hetalia, a few years ago I hid in a box while playing hide and seek... When I was found, I told them I was a box fairy. "UPS sent me to be your friend while you wait for your real package."... I am also Italian by blood. D:
When I first read Hetalia, I freaked out. Italy and I have too much in common... I don't know if I should cry or not...

I Am The Russia

Da-cookiemonster499

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm
x_LoveObject_x
I have Sims2 with customs skins. You can watch them here~
I effin love you for this...

Anyways today: I was working at my club's fundraiser/bake sale thingy. My guy friend was making balloon animals. He was making a red rose but while he was making it he had to hold it against his pelvis, France right there xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm
@Sims2
I had a bunch of hetalia sims before my computer got killed by a virus gonk (Including kiku with a self-painted uniform ;w; ) . When playing with my self-sim, feliciano would randomly show up , use the toilet and leave right after he ...was done ._." Ivan enjoyed sewing a bit too much...And his lifetime want was to become a popstar, or something like that.

Well, not exactly real life...so I have NO idea if the following is "mlih"-worthy gonk . MgLIH, maybe?
Today I was trying to write a profile comment and the recaptcha-thingy showed the following image:

User Image
( I'm able to choose?)

Well, I shrugged and moved on with my gaian routine, meaning: Clicking my daily chance-carts. Guess what I got?

Sunflowers. Three of them gonk

I love coincidences like that  

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 am
These happened to me just recently. I thought I would share.

---

I work at an art gallery. Today, I got a phone call from someone who was looking for a painting by an artist named William Matthews.

William Matthews.

My first thought was "Canada paints?".

---

I went to Michaels the other day (because I am addicted to craft supplies) in search for some fake butterflies for a project I'm doing. I left with three items - fake butterflies, a DIY pot of sunflower seeds, and a DIY pot of tomatoes seeds.
I didn't even notice it until I got home. xD

---

This happened last year, but I didn't make the connection until a few weeks ago.
In my senior year of high school, we had this really awesome foreign exchange student from Germany.
What was her name, you ask?
Feli.
As in Feliciano.
The universe supports GerIta. <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:18 pm
Today in Geography, we were talking about Canada and America.
So my teacher said. "Canada was primarily inhabited by the British and France. France came first, then England."

My brain went to the gutter.
I about fell out of my chair.
Mostly because I support FrancexUK <3

Also, pretty much that whole class, every time my teacher mentions a country I end up thinking about the person, not the actual place. XD

I also have just completed an England and America in my Sims 3 game.
If I ever get them on the website, I'll tell you guys <3

EDIT
They're up! <3
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1977412

I hope you like them ^__^  

mangacraz00

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:07 pm
also,on wendsday one of the kids in m school came o school in a panda suit.my immediate reaction was "OMG! IS THAT RUSSIA? maybe he's stalking china....RUSSIA AND CHINA GO TO MY SCHOOL!!!" it wouldent be suprising considering we already have a girl who cosplays as italy once a week in my school -.-"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm
Today, I was filling out a geography worksheet about Canada.

So one sentence went like
'Soon, France and ________ we're competing for Canada's land and resources.'
I went to fill in the blank and was like "Ok, this is easy. It's Arthur."

and what do ya know I actually wrote Arthur on my paper. XD
So, I crossed out the word 'France' and replaced it with 'Francis', and then went to do the rest of the page.

Ta da! <3  

mangacraz00

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:55 pm
So, today, I had two hetalia moments at school.
The first one happened in Chorus class. The chorus teacher wanted to play piano for us 'cause he's playing at his church, or something like that. Anywho, he sits down at the piano and says that the name of the song and that it was by Chopin. Being the only hetalia fan in that class, I started to giggle a little thinking, "Austria plays this song too express his anger!"

and, the other one was that during World History class, we're learning about European countries and today we were talking about the Holy Roman Empire. First off, the HRE DOES become Germany AND he was constantly trying to get Italy to become one with him. All I could picture was little chibitalia running away from HRE, like always, yelling "noooo!"....and i accually doodled that in my notes XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm
okay, so a few months back, a friend of mine came into school. My bff and i were chatting away and she walks into the room. I tap on my friends should and I'm all freaking out. She turns to where I'm pointing and my friend is wearing a red bow that looked JUST LIKE belgium's! XD we squeeled soo hard! XD  

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Idol_Master_Anzu

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm
A day or two ago, me and my friends were messing around toward the end of lunch. My one friend is America and the other was Germany(picked countries that we acted similiar to) andd I was italy Cx. Anywayy we were going downstairs to art but before we went down America tried to glomp/hug me so I ran down and they chased after me and I was like "Doiiitsuuu! America's trying to take my vital regions!! D: " People stared then when I dodged this kid I ran straight into the wall xD not sure if you'd consider that a hetalia moment but it was funnnyy x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
Old Fritz
Frederick II of Prussia

All right, All right. How about this? Today, in class, we had a journal discussing the problems in America at the moment. After the discussion, some guy blurted out, "Do you think America is a man or a woman?" I burst out laughing, and proceeded to tell him "Alfred is a man!" He looked at me weird, then said "Personally, I think America would be a woman." I couldn't supress my laughter after that.

Later in the day I saw some guy with a shirt that had HRE's crest/flag/coat of arms on it, (The two-headed eagle.) with the words "Sacro Romano Impero". Being a Chibitalia cosplayer myself, I couldn't help but squeal. I wanted to hug him.

Friedrich II

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces