Submit

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:03 pm
User ImageStrange Encounters of Usdia Kind
Sali meets Flannghaile for the first time. What a strange creature! Sali can't understand a word Flann says, but she doesn't appear to be particularly dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm
User ImageOwner's Name: kitsune_reflection
Participating Soquili: Sali
Link to Teepee: x

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Yes. If you're slow, you're easy to catch.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
Intelligence, so you can find a good hiding place. And then you won't be found.

What do you use speed for most?:
Running away.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 pm
User ImageRight Round
Sali meets Christian, a draft unicorn, and mistakes him for some kind of mutated giant. He is much much scarier than Flann.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
I won Nora in the WoW event, huzzah! She'll be Sali's familiar~  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm
User ImageOwner's Name: moineau bavarde (used to be kitsune_reflection)

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Oh! It would be nice, but I have yet to meet the one who is right for me, and I know so few others. I have friends now - surely that's enough? Nora follows me everywhere I go - whoever knew a mouse would be so loyal!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Perhaps strength. Luck can hide the things that make you frightened, or keep your feet steady when you run, maybe even give you an idea... but it can't make you strong. And I can't think of a single thing that takes away strength once it's there.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: I... I don't know. Perhaps I'll find another friend. Although that would mean meeting strangers, and that's terrifying! Or a feather. A pretty feather, that would be nice, wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm
User ImageOwner's Name: moineau bavarde (used to be kitsune_reflection)

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: I... I don't know. Nora built a little mouse house out of grass once, maybe if she made a house out of flowers? I think that would be pretty clever.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Courage. It... it asks you to do things that, that aren't very bright.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: That would take a lot of courage. And a cliff is very tall, I am sure I would hurt myself. But... but maybe if there was a bigger soq, chasing me. Then I might jump.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:26 pm
User ImageThe Wishing Star

My True Love
Soquili looking for love Sali
Gender Preference: female
Archetype: the noble heroine
Acceptable Races (at least one common/uncommon or mini): usdia, nixie, putti
NOT Acceptable Races: large breed, mer, seathi, imp
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of her hair and a stone from her home in the mountains.
Short IC Response: Sali stood in front of the altar in quiet contemplation, looking down at her scanty offering. Every now and then she shivered, a small shake running from her neck to her tail, and she looked around, leery of staying in such an exposed place. But it was night, it was dark and she was hard to see... and Nora didn't look worried. Sali nuzzled the small mouse sleeping on her back and looked up at the star, gaining confidence from her small but mighty friend. "I'm not... not very brave," she started, "and I don't think I'm very deserving. But sometimes I... I get a little lonely. I have Nora! And a few other friends. But not... not anyone, well, special." She glanced down, embarrassed. "I just want somebody to love me," she mumbled, "and accept me for who I am. And maybe... maybe somebody brave? Somebody brave enough for the both of us?" She looked back up at the star. "That's all I want."

"And I'm sorry I have so little to offer... just a little piece of myself."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces