Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
*~?Looking for Roleplay?~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am
Might make this a sticky if it's useful. We've had an influx of members and I think it could be useful.

Fill out this form and post it below:

[b]Your name:[/b]
[b]What nations you do/will play:[/b]
[b]Pairings you will/won't do:[/b]
[b]Do you have any APH gaia accounts?:[/b]
[b]If yes what are they?:[/b]
[b]Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?:[/b]
[b]A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction:[/b]
[b]Currently seeking rp partners:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:15 am
Your name: LO or Sephy J
What nations you do/will play: Lithuania, Germany, China, Sweden, France
Pairings you will/won't do: Don't have any I won't do, probably.
Do you have any APH gaia accounts?: Yes.
If yes what are they?: Germany-tan, Lithuania-tan, and The Lion Su-san
Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?: This name, X_LoveObject_X
A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction: My fanfiction
Currently seeking rp partners: Yes, but right now on Gaia only.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

I Am The Russia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:54 am
User ImageYour name: Russ
What nations you do/will play: Antarctica (OC, obviously), Japan... Anyone, really.
I have no specific nations I would play. I usually play whatever best fits my partner. The above are just ones I've had experience in (kinda new to Hetalia, still).
Pairings you will/won't do: I don't mind any as long as they're not ridiculous.
Do you have any APH gaia accounts?: This one only.
If yes what are they?: I Am The Russia
Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?: I Am The Russia
A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction: Below.
Currently seeking rp partners: Always.

Quote:
[ In a role play with an England, me using Antarctica (who's a bit frightening) ]

To answer a question most recent asked: yes, and not much. How to tarnish a soul is written in many languages, many religions, and dealt with among many of those who take the time to sit and think of how this world truly is. This world, based on the idealist view, is so close to obtaining peace. Only a few more meetings, a pinch more faith, and a dash of dreams. Oh, how wonderful a world as such would be. If only there truly were a recipe for such, rather than those created for disaster. It seemed so simple, but perhaps the complexity of the human mind is incapable of something as such? To gather the countries, states and continents together in order to fulfill this idealism seemed farfetched and only another stew of war, pain, and hunger. So many faces familiar to one another, and yet somehow fate saw fit, as fickle as she is, to invite the one place who didn't belong.

It would be rude not to accept such an offer. To finally be recognized, was this such a bad thing? To say that his opinion counted despite not being a true country all his own? No, he did not accept for this reason, anyway. He didn't care to be heard, for who would listen? He had no language to speak in of his own, people to speak for him, and no currency to even pay someone to sit down and listen to his woes, for he was Antarctica. He was a large landmass of ice, uselessly frozen and incapable of anything fantastic save for knowledge of a history long gone. Like with every ring in a tree, he held many a millennium within him.

However, you see, he does not remember. Who is he to recall something so deeply embedded in himself when he had only recently become conscious of his own existence? So, instead, others have taken it upon themselves to both mentally and physically tear him apart out of their own curiosity of this world. They didn't care enough for him, why would they care about the entire world? It just seemed silly. A goal that isn't allowed to be reached. Had anyone thought of that? Surely he wasn't the only sour one here.

When he looked up again, the scenery had changed. The ground below had gone from a concrete footing to soft dirt. He had been watching the weight in his feet push apart the dirt as it made a footprint in the ground. Of course now he could look back. Now he realized he had footprints to look back on. How was it that everyone expected to find so much in him when he couldn't do it himself? And so forcefully, too!

The air smelled of something entirely unfamiliar... No, that was this entire island. The warm weather had shocked him. He hadn't realized there was such a thing as warmth, really. It had always been cold and colder. He had never even seen his breath before; he had always been that cold.

These things sprouting from the ground, too... What on earth were they? The only thing he has seen sprout up are icebergs or polar bears as they stuck their heads out from their paw-made caves. Perhaps even Russia, Britain and America's rise over the horizon as they came upon him that same year?

He sniffed, the strange smell burning his nose welcomingly. It wasn't that he hated nature. Actually, he had a very curious personality, himself. Nearly all of what was on the island was something he had never seen before. Naturally, he didn't travel much. It wasn't his thing to do. No one ever invited him or anything, either. He was a landmass, who cared? It was the nations he didn't like. No, not just them. Everyone. Everyone and their idealism. And, if they should happen to need only him to finish the deal, then he would decline. World peace would never happen as long as he was still alive. He would make everyone hate him, as long as it made them miserable, themselves.

"Misery loves company, after all." He finally piped up, pausing to look around at the scenery. He was in a field, a large area without buildings and simply covered in all sorts of strange colors. He felt out of place, and yet somehow warm. Was that supposed to be some cruel way of irony?

He blinked, catching the faint whisper caught by the wind. "How despicable..." spat the wind. He had never thought wind was capable of such a clear voice, but he quickly matched it to someone he knew. Someone he knew very well. A snarl then graced his lips momentarily as he looked onward toward the tall, yellow grasses. These were the ones he believed gave off a more distinct smell than anything else.

Sure enough, there he was. His hair seemed to match his surroundings, much more so than this other fellow's. No, this other fellow's didn't match at all. His white hair stood out, and against his pale skin his brilliantly red eyes were like fireballs in the snow. Snow that couldn't exist somewhere so warm. Snow that shouldn't exist, at least not at this time or place.

"I should be taking tea around this hour...not lounging around in the dirt." He sniffed again.

Antarctica approached England, as he figured the character standing around for no apparent reason was. The boy seemed to be snarling, but Antarctica just barely kept his anger hidden behind a disgusted frown.

Among all the countries, England was one of the three he hated most of all.

"You say that, and yet here you've sat on the filthy ground with visibly no intention of getting up," he paused, raising a brow before taking a seat nearby. "Normally I'd greet someone by telling them that they'll catch a cold with how less they're wearing, but now I'm the one who's actually overdressed." He let out a long sigh as if the idea really did bother him.

On the contrary, the thing that bothered him most was this feeling of displacement. He shouldn't be here. What did his opinion matter at this school? He wasn't his own country, anyway. Just a landmass.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 am
Your name: Stania.
What nations you do/will play: Norway, Finland, Iceland, Prussia, OC!Israel.
Pairings you will/won't do: I’d like not do GerIta.
Do you have any APH gaia accounts?: this one.
If yes what are they?: -
Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?: Einllikoach
A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction: my Fanfiction
Currently seeking rp partners: hell yeah.

Einllikoach

Cas_Angel_of_Thursday

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 am
Your name: Em or Skinny is fine.
What nations you do/will play: America, Poland, Romano, Canada, Hungary...
Pairings you will/won't do: I'm game for anything. =D
Do you have any APH gaia accounts?: None. Just this one.
If yes what are they?: .....
Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?: This one, yo.
A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction: Fanfiction? Yesplz.
Currently seeking rp partners: You know it. heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:20 pm
Your name: iiM a n g a. Call me whatever you want.
What nations you do/will play: Italy (Chibitalia as well.), Taiwan, Hungary, Antarctica (OC...), Michigan (Another Oc. Hah.), and well, anybody, I guess~
Pairings you will/won't do: Ger/Ita, US/UK. Also, I'm not much for yaoi (Or whatever you would call boy/boy!). You just have to convince me.
Do you have any APH gaia accounts?: Nope. But I cosplay on this one~
If yes what are they?:
Which name should I PM if I want to rp with you?: iiM a n g a
A sample of your role-playing, or a link to fanfiction: [Journal. RP samples.]
Currently seeking rp partners: Yes. Over PM or in forums. Or MSN. (Although to get me to RP over MSN, it has to be really convincing!)

FeIiciano

Meeting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff