Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Off Topic
BRING JAEBUM BACK | Fanmail Project!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxYunji YoungxX

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Quote:
On the 8th of September 2009, beloved 2PM leader Park Jaebeom officially “quit” 2PM. This decision was made after his Myspace controversy got out of hand.

Jay wrote:

Quote:
Hello, I’m 2PM’s Jaebeom.

I’m sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I’m really sorry to everyone, and I’m even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I’m really sorry to the boys and I’m sorry I couldn’t be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I’m sorry.

Jaebeom

Quote:
Fans worldwide were in hysterics, and since then fans have been trying their hardest to bring Jay back. Many projects have been made to get JYPE’s attention. Hottests on Twitter have been trending Jaebum on the 8th day of every month since he left.

Now, the point of this article is to inform you all about our Jaebum Fanmail Project.Previous projects have been set up before, and we are all aware of that. But it seems that we need to try harder and keep trying to be able to really do something. Obviously we cannot do much if we are on our own. We need to work together.

I was one of the lucky people who got a Wonder Girls Christmas Card, and on the day I received it, I thought, “Hey, now I know the JYPE address in New York.Now I can send them hatemail about why they didn’t bring Jay back yet.” I laughed to myself. Then I realized that I COULD. I COULD actually do that. Set up a fanmail project to bring Jaebum back. It was brilliant.

After getting some ideas from amazing Hottests on Twitter,we’ve teamed up with Project Hottest to organize this project. We discussed it in detail and we finalized our ideas.

So, here’s what YOU can do:

Write a letter to JYPE explaining that Jay has been forgiven and that we all want him back into our lives once again with his beloved members of 2PM is Korea. It can be as long or as short as you like. Whatever you want, it’s your letter. The only rule is,don’t make the letter too angry. It’s not hatemail, it’s simply just fanmail.Try and be nice. If you think about it, would they really take you seriously if you send them obviously fake death threats? Didn’t think so.

We’ve decided that we should all send the letters in a week BEFORE Valentine’s Day so we can all send some lovin’ too [this ain't my brilliant idea though, so I don't take credit for it. lol].

So, to summarize:

Send a letter to JYPE in New York explaining why we want Jay back.

Send the letter A WEEK BEFORE Valentine’s Day.

Try and be nice with your letter.

Here’s the JYPE New York address:

Quote:
JYP Entertainment

110 East 31st Street

New York, NY 10016

Quote:
All we can ask of you is to please take part in the project and spread the word.Post a link to this article wherever you need to.

Happy letter writing!^^

credit to:@Kpoptheworld
Here is the link to the actual article.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:44 am
WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE SUPPORT JAEBUM ?!
WHYYY ?! T.T  

XxYunji YoungxX

5,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Consumer 100
Off Topic