Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
So Confusing, HRE and Chibitalia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 am
x_LoveObject_x
Luckybug76
According to my sister's (magical) history textbook, there was a German leader by the name of Luther that became the Holy Roman Emperor, so I'd say that's pretty substantial evidence that HRE is Ludwig.

...How the heck is that proof in the slightest? NosferatuGirl had points at least. And regardless of what history says, what's true is what the comics say in the end. Which is hinted, but not for sure unfortunately.

I just kinda figured that since it was historically accurate, it was some sort of heavy hint... *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am
NosferatuGirl
If I remember correctly from my AP Euro class, originally, Germany was a bunch of individual countries ruled by princes. They all united under one ruler, and formed the HRE, which eventually included part of France, Northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Vienna, and some other countries. They had an electorate and that electorate elected an emperor. Eventually, they came to be ruled by the Hapsburgs out of Austria (I think. It's been a couple years). Anyway, countries started gaining independence, and the HRE dwindled. Napoleon and the French eventually killed it in the 1800's, I think, and it went to being the German Confederation. I think that was taken up by Prussia, and then the Germans ate what Prussia gave them, and became one big Germany. Well, it became a really big Germany until the end of WWI, when Germany was cut down to size (still bigger than they are today) and their king ousted. It then became the Weimar Republic, and was eventually seized by Hitler. Well, I shouldn't say seized, because he was elected. Anyway, I think it is highly likely that the HRE becomes Germany later on in APH. Why? Because the last of the HRE turned into what we now call Germany. And there you have it. smile If any part of that was wrong, you're free to correct me. As I said before, It's been a couple of years.

Just as a side note, I know my students are going to watch at least part of APH, or just read it, when I start teaching US History. I still have a few years to go, but I will definately do it. xd
Wow! That pretty much proves it, in my opinion.  

Sebastian Enkayvidom

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 pm
yeah,hre thought italy was a girl,and italy was bi...austria also thought italy was a girl-his reaction is really funny when he finds out italys a guy^^  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff