Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
.::Masturbation; Basics, Techniques, Questions Answered::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 am
Black Lust Perfume
Question: Can you squirt during masturbate? I have my own ways but dying to learn how to squirt on my own as I am unable to do it on my own and only 2% of my sex actives, they made me squirt. not 98%...
Every time I masturbate now, I squirt. But why is it so important for you to squirt? Does it indicate that you've orgasmed?

You just have to find out what works for you. What does your sexual partner do on those 2% that make you squirt?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:29 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Black Lust Perfume
Question: Can you squirt during masturbate? I have my own ways but dying to learn how to squirt on my own as I am unable to do it on my own and only 2% of my sex actives, they made me squirt. not 98%...
Every time I masturbate now, I squirt. But why is it so important for you to squirt? Does it indicate that you've orgasmed?

You just have to find out what works for you. What does your sexual partner do on those 2% that make you squirt?
I wanted to EXPERIENCE it on my own.

My 2% guys was based on deep and good hard ********. I cant reach to finger myself fully so I just gave up and rub my c**t to orgasm. It makes me feel depressed that Im failed to do squirt on my own  

Lustful Toxin

Sexy Turtle

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm
Black Lust Perfume

My 2% guys was based on deep and good hard ********. I cant reach to finger myself fully so I just gave up and rub my c**t to orgasm. It makes me feel depressed that Im failed to do squirt on my own
Since squirting is related to G-spot stimulation...if you can not do it manually, you'll have to look into a toy designed for the job.

I squirt during intercourse but never have during masturbation. It doesn't really bother me; less mess to clean up. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm
Black Lust Perfume

I can't squirt on my own either, and I'm not old enough to get myself a toy yet, so I'm in a bit of a bind myself. ^^; However, I wouldn't dwell on it. Rather, if you can't make yourself squirt, isn't it a compliment to a guy who can make you feel that good?  

Haiba Lev

Charitable Millionaire

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:36 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny
Thanks for the tips but, whenever I try to do it, I feel, well a whole lot of negative feelings and it's near impossible for me to relax... sad redface

Plus, I feel a bit of pain...
If it's against your religious beliefs, then it's okay not to masturbate, no one says you have to. If it's not religious, then take a minute or two to figure out why it's causing you negative emotions. Is it the way you were brought up? Is it because of something that happened to you?

If you feel any pain, you're masturbating wrong or not with enough lubrication.

I just can't relax...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 pm
Apo-chan
Black Lust Perfume

I can't squirt on my own either, and I'm not old enough to get myself a toy yet, so I'm in a bit of a bind myself. ^^; However, I wouldn't dwell on it. Rather, if you can't make yourself squirt, isn't it a compliment to a guy who can make you feel that good?
Since your note old enough to legally buy a toy, could I suggest some legal alternatives such as condom wrapped flashlights or electric tooth brushes?  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Haiba Lev

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 pm
Hamsterliciousness
Apo-chan
Black Lust Perfume

Since your note old enough to legally buy a toy, could I suggest some legal alternatives such as condom wrapped flashlights or electric tooth brushes?
Sadly, the flashlights I own at home are too big, and using my toothbrush feels uncomfortable. ><  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 pm
Apo-chan
Hamsterliciousness
Apo-chan
Black Lust Perfume

Sadly, the flashlights I own at home are too big, and using my toothbrush feels uncomfortable. ><
Why not purchase your own flashlight? Or if you're feeling adventurous, purchase other innocent looking items? I've masturbated before with hair brush handles. If ya gotta get off, you gotta get off.  

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Haiba Lev

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:09 am
Hamsterliciousness
Why not purchase your own flashlight? Or if you're feeling adventurous, purchase other innocent looking items? I've masturbated before with hair brush handles. If ya gotta get off, you gotta get off.
I'll figure something out. (x But for now, I think my fingers will suffice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 am
I don't really pleasure myself. I just can't ever get into it. yum_puddi

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

thetinykiwi

Quotable Shade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:41 pm
So... soo....
Someone tell me the difference between pleasuring yourself and someone else doing itttt.

Causeeee when I do it, I orgasm really early.

But when my boyfriend did it (okay we were both kinda tipsy and he only did that, nothing moree), I mean it was five minutes and nothing happened. ._.

I mean I'm a virgin, and it hurt so I made him stop after five minutes lol.

But why doesn't it take five minutes when I do it to myself?
>am confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:30 am
British Waffeelz
So... soo....
Someone tell me the difference between pleasuring yourself and someone else doing itttt.

Causeeee when I do it, I orgasm really early.

But when my boyfriend did it (okay we were both kinda tipsy and he only did that, nothing moree), I mean it was five minutes and nothing happened. ._.

I mean I'm a virgin, and it hurt so I made him stop after five minutes lol.

But why doesn't it take five minutes when I do it to myself?
>am confused.
Hey I just met you,
AND THIS IS CRAZY.

Well, it could be that you either weren't 'warmed up'(Lubricated, etc), which could be reason for the pain.

Or it could be that he just doesn't know your body the same way you do, which can be helped a lot by communication.

Also, if this is a newer relationship, I myself find that I get super nervous, and get kinda 'stagefright'y,
But I just took bath salts
Your face looks tasty

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 am
      How do you know if your hymen is stretched/torn?

I think I may have made my uterus appear as if I am non-virgin due to masturbation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:01 pm
ive got a problem. whenever i do try i end up stopping because i then feel disgusted with myself. what do i do redface  

comickit

Phantom

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 pm
Caimbrie
      How do you know if your hymen is stretched/torn?

I think I may have made my uterus appear as if I am non-virgin due to masturbation.

Oh my goodness you sweetheart okay first things first (and I want to make this very clear)
YOUR HYMEN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIRGINITY. VIRGINITY IS LITERALLY A BIG SOCIAL IDEA DATING BACK YEARS BEFORE WOMAN WERE EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS! Im so so so so sorry that you have thought that about yourself, but I do want to say that the hymen is just a flap of skin that exists over the vaginal opening and is different from woman to woman (heck, some women don't even have enough visible hymen skin to know that they have one!).

Another important thing to note that I picked up from your wording (pardon me if I misread you) is that you don't need to worry about the appearance of your uterus, because nobody can see it! Your uterus is located approximately a middle finger and a half up from your vaginal opening through and is accessed through your v****a. Another thing that would prevent people from seeing your uterus through your v****a is this handy little thing called a cervix! This acts like a floodgate that lets excrements (such as blood and eggs during your period) out and sperm in!

From what I've experienced of stretched/torn hymens, however, is a burning pain when walking, and a sting when urinating (though if you really do the poor thing a number it will ache a little bit too). No need to fret though because the Hymen skin will heal up efficiently if you keep the area clean and as dry as possible while still maintaining your healthy PH (about 3.8 to 4.5 if you have a kit on you, if not that means a v****a with healthy discharge and 0 pain, discomfort, or weird smells that don't smell quite like your v****a).

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff