Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
MOAR Captian Jack Sparrow!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My jar of dirt!
  xD
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 pm
SEE! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Oh I guess he's not upset with Disney anymore.

But Rob Marshall? Ew.  

Quixotic Faye

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:16 am
Dear God. Why!?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:00 pm
Hmm...I have my reservations in a way. I like all the characters to remain in a series (even if some aren't really my favorites) because I think they all add something to the story. On the other hand, the Elizabeth/Will storyline was more or less wrapped up, I suppose. Also, it is a bit early for me to be jumping to conclusions. I imagine I will give it a go when all is said and done.  

ladycobalt

Tallie-Chan

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 pm
Finally a fourth one! but they have to have all the original characters or it doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm
There back on "Pirates 4" cuz "Bioshock" was gonna cost a s**t load of money to make it "right".

And they talked Johnny Depp back into it so all is well............though i was looking forward to "Bioshock"....but i guess another time... 3nodding  

DolliexPop

5,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm
Van_Hellraiser
There back on "Pirates 4" cuz "Bioshock" was gonna cost a s**t load of money to make it "right".

And they talked Johnny Depp back into it so all is well............though i was looking forward to "Bioshock"....but i guess another time... 3nodding

Bioshock? As in the video game?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am
xXNuclearDiffusionXx
Van_Hellraiser

Yes they were posting pics of the set on movieweb (it was all pretty much green screened rolleyes ) for awhile but as you read in my post...."Bioshock was gonna cost a s**t load of money to make it "right". wink  

DolliexPop

5,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm
Interesting. The question is: is Jack going after the Fountain of Youth of his own free will?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 am
hmmmm... i love my Depp... but i don't know...  

bluchibininja

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 am
Van_Hellraiser
xXNuclearDiffusionXx
Van_Hellraiser

Yes they were posting pics of the set on movieweb (it was all pretty much green screened rolleyes ) for awhile but as you read in my post...."Bioshock was gonna cost a s**t load of money to make it "right". wink

Eh, I'm not so sure about video games being turned into movies, but Bioshock does have a good storyline  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
------------------------
Sounds interesting. Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as the 2nd and 3rd Pirate movies.

Masquerader

Invisible Exhibitionist

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces