Yes. [:
  Never.... >.<
  I hold it in. D:
  Gold. o.o Moneeeeey!!!
  Poll Whore! o:
View Results

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 am
The year my parents split up was the year we decided to talk about parental roles and responsibilities in school. So yeah, I stared crying one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm
I'm a very sensitive person, i don't care if I cry in public because most of the time i can't hold it back. Quite a few things make me cry, people say things about me being Japanese, animal cruelty, movies, anything really.
I noticed recently that everytime i go into my bathroom i feel tears falling down my face... it's weird.
I remember crying the first day of school because my teacher was talking about buchering his pig and pigs are my favorite animals. Pathetic right

Loving_The_King_Of_Pop

Vata_sagittarius

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 am
I never cry in public.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 am
I hate crying in public, but I have before. It makes me feel.. idk, weak? when I cry in public. When other people do, I'm there to comfort them. But with me, I hold in my emotions a lot anyway. When I feel like I'm going to cry in public, I normally hold it in/think about something else.

Epicfied

srv1025

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 am
When I cry my face gets really really red but I try really herd to hold it in until I can get to a bathroom or something so i can cry a bit and try to get myself back together.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am
Hmmm I have cried at school once. I was sooooo angry at my principal. I told him off and walked out of the office. That is when I started crying. I made sure not to let him see me, but some of my friends were there, so they saw me. I was embarrassed but I just had too much anger and couldn't hold it in.

Another time was when my boyfriend, my sister's boyfriend, and the rest of my family were all in the living watching a movie. My sister's boyfriend went outside to take a call and when he came in, he had let in a big flying roach. gonk I have a huge fear of roaches! I just reacted by crawling into the hallway and running to my room. I guess I was so scared that I cried. I always cry for some reason when I see a roach like that. I'm not sure if that was really public but it was embarrassing. They were all laughing at me, except my boyfriend. He came into my room and kissed my forehead. <3

Personally I think crying in public is a sign of weakness and vulnerability. I don't like people to see me cry.
Now I won't judge a person for crying in public, unless they are crying about something their parents wouldn't buy them. neutral Especially at the age of 13+. Or just something stupid like that.  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Miss_Goku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:32 am
I've tried to think of a situation where I've cried in public, and I can only think of one. It was a few years ago and me and a couple of friends were walking back to our school, when we got beat up by this chav girl. I was in so much shock I could not stop myself crying, it took ages for me to calm down. Otherwise no...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 am
Have you ever cried in public?
When I was younger.

Possibly at school or even at work?
Yup.

When you feel like crying, do you hold it in or just let it out?
Hold it in.

What do you think of other people who cry in public?
I avoid them. It gets rather uncomfortable, but I feel bad for them.

What are your stories of crying in public?
I don't feel like sharing that.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:19 pm
I rarely cry in public, unless I'm REALLY upset, which is very hard to be around my friends. I did cry at school in November, but that wasn't in public. I was in a deserted area.
I remember a few months ago, my friend Melissa's friend Anastasia fell to the floor crying during lunch (not like, collapsed, but she was in like, a squating postion?). I felt really bad, but since I didn't know her, I just kept the rest of the group away from her while Melissa comforted her.
I don't think crying in public is a weakness...it's just awkward.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm
In 3rd grade, we had all the 3rd grade classes come together in the music room. And my friend, was playing with a stand, and he removed the thing that held it up, WHILE I WAS UNDER IT!! So we were watching a movie, when I felt the sudden pain. I looked up, and the stand fell on my head. I freaked out, and had a bump on my head. I started crying, and went to the music teacher. My head was bleeding so hard, he had to rip through my hair to find the cut, after he made it stop a little, I sat down and cried the rest of the time *-*. So yeah I cry in public xD  

CinnaminRollPuppy

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 am
Konayuki_ko
Sensation Ari
I always hold it in. Personally I find crying in public a sign of weakness.

I respect your opinion, but in my own opinion I dont know why people think it's a sign of weakness. I think it's a sign of strength if you can just allow yourself to let it out and get it overwith. Holding it in often makes me feel worse. If you can just let yourself get it out for a few minutes, preferably excusing yourself to a bathroom or somewhere you can be alone, and then just feel better afterwards, I think that's better than acting tough constantly. Now, I think its a sign of weakness however if you cry constantly and are just trying to get attention. Then it's just ******** pathetic. But again, I think it's a sign of strength if you can just let yourself cry a little and then get over it. It's only natural; humans are emotional.

agreed. i always felt that being able to let it all out [especially in front of other people] shows that you're not afraid to show some emotion.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff