Welcome to Gaia! ::

F&C - FT.Island & C.N.Blue Joint Guild

Back to Guilds

code name blue c.n.blue five treasure island ftisland hongki jaejin seunghyun jonghun minhwan 

Tags: hongki seunghyun jaejin, jonghyun minhwan, yonghwa minhyuk jonghun jungshin, ft.island c.n.blue 

Reply Five Treasure Island an FT.Island Guild
ft island

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cansuaston100
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm
A South Korean rock ballad band, their name F.T. Island stands for "Five Treasure Island," each of the five members representing a treasure. The band's official color is yellow, and their fans carry yellow flags known as "pentasticks." Their debut album, Cheerful Sensibility, was the sixth best-selling album of 2007 in South Korea.

Not only does each member have singing capabilities, but can also play instruments. Their songs feature rock, ballad and medium tempo; they present very mature sensibility and warm the heart of their fans. In response to being complimented as the "handsome band," they say, "Thank you, but we'd like to be evaluated on our music rather than on our looks."
--Wikipedia and Soompi.com

Members
Lee Hong Ki (이홍기) - lead vocals
Lee Jae Jin (이재진) - bass
Choi Jong Hun (최종훈) - piano, guitar (leader)
Choi Min Hwan (최민환) - drums
Song Seung Hyun (송승현) - soft vocal, rap, guitar

Former members
Oh Won Bin (오원빈) - vocals, rapping, guitar, harmonica  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm
what are each of the five treasures they represent? i don't have a soompi should i get one?  

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:09 pm
P.S.

i like how they said THEY RATHER BE EVALUATED BY THEIR MUSIC RATHER THAN THEIR LOOKS because most people do the whole looks thing. i don't i'm always for the sound. if it's good i'll listen to it, if not byebye.

handsome or not who cares. like there's people here that listen to framing hanley because the singer is hot. who cares, if he's hot did you ever listen to his lyrics they are so epic and speak truth and wisdom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 am
DeeDarling
what are each of the five treasures they represent? i don't have a soompi should i get one?

I remember in a show they said that they are diamonds, because it is the strongest of all treasure and they will be like it. and of course this is the one of the treasure they know xp

RhythmOfLove

Dangerous Lunatic

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Five Treasure Island an FT.Island Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items