Welcome to Gaia! ::

F&C - FT.Island & C.N.Blue Joint Guild

Back to Guilds

code name blue c.n.blue five treasure island ftisland hongki jaejin seunghyun jonghun minhwan 

Tags: hongki seunghyun jaejin, jonghyun minhwan, yonghwa minhyuk jonghun jungshin, ft.island c.n.blue 

Reply Five Treasure Island an FT.Island Guild
ft island more info

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cansuaston100
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm
Five Treasure Island first became the hot topic among teenagers when they starred in Mnet’s “Wanna be my girlfriend?” Soon after the premiere of the show, on March 13th 2007, the number of their fan cafe members exceeded 1 million. Their first showcase in May 27th filled up all 2000 seats with fans. FT Island officially debuted on M!Countdown on June 7th and their first album “Cheerful Sensibility” was released on June 8th.

FT Island is not your average dancing boy group but an idol band of five teenagers, who are gifted with amazing musical skills. The members are Choi Jonghun (guitar.piano), Lee Hongki (main vocal), Oh Wonbin (guitar.vocal), Lee Jaejin (bass) and Choi Minhwan (drum). These boys united under one common factor: their passion for music. They auditioned when they were still in middle and elementary schools and prepared for their debut for 2 years. Currently, the oldest of the members, Choi Jonghun, Lee Hongki and Oh Wonbin, are 18 years old and the youngest, Choi Minhwan, is 16 years old.

Their first album “Cheerful Sensibility” is divided into 2 parts “Emotional Chapter” and “Island Chapter” respectively according to the style of the song in the album. “Emotional Chapter” is public-friendly rock ballad oriented and “Island Chapter” features upbeat pop-rock oriented style. The album’s title song ‘Love Sick’ pulled the band right up to the summit by ranking #1 on various online music charts and music programs for 6 weeks in a row. The succeeding song ‘Thunder’ is also doing very well. Its music video gathered a lot of attention as the members themselves starred in it.

From the start, FT Island has been marked as the new storm in the Kpop world. They are noted for their determination to be recognized for their musical skills rather than pretty faces. Their goal to publicize band music in Korea is firm, and as they continue to expand their popularity throughout the world, their dream just might come true.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

your gonna have to change the ages, hong ki is going to be 20 U.S. metric system wise, and 21 in korea because they count off the years since the day you were conceived, making it a full year when you are born. so example, my birthday is tomorrow i'm turning 18, korean wise 19. :3

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

cansuaston100
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm
DeeDarling

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

your gonna have to change the ages, hong ki is going to be 20 U.S. metric system wise, and 21 in korea because they count off the years since the day you were conceived, making it a full year when you are born. so example, my birthday is tomorrow i'm turning 18, korean wise 19. :3

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

thx  
Five Treasure Island an FT.Island Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas