Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
hay ehm guiez i got question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gebakje

Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm
I was wondering, if i ever got REEL guds with art and shiet like that, i was thinking working for gaia LOL
i mean i dont have a portfolio yet, but thats because i really dont have that great of stuff to put in there, and im still in 10th grade, but after college srsly wtf. IDK WUT I WANNA DO D: -face/desk-
MAYBE I WILL WORK FOR YOU, GAIA. or some other art.. site.. thing o_o

or i was thinking like disney, or maybe freelancing manga, but srsly that takes a looooooong time to lift off. and plus idk if i have the talent for a manga XD

BUT ANYWAYS.

where are you headed after highschool/college? i want some ideas, i know everyone hits this rut but im really nervous about this D: 'cos if i dont get into something with art, im screwed. in the butt. literally, probably by some hobo XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 pm
LOL! get away from hobos! hahaha

what about studying design? or plastic arts? :]
I have many friends that are studying or studied those careers and have awesome jobs! n_n

or working for a videogame company, like blizzard. You don't even need a minimum schooling level for that, you just need to know how to use maya, 3d max, photoshop, and some other softwares like those biggrin
and you can do it at home :B haha

don't worry, there are many options n_n
good luck!  

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:34 pm
when i graduated i didnt want to rush off to collage right away so i got an apprenticeship at a tattoo studio. now im doing tattoos! once my apprenticeship is over i plan on going to an art school, or major in the art field.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:12 pm
my best advice for you if u wanna go into the art field, especially in college, is draw,paint do what ever but do lots of it.
i just graduated from highschool and im going to the savannah college of art and design in sept. so i can tell you..its not easy  

dbox1020

1Nek0

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm
dbox1020
my best advice for you if u wanna go into the art field, especially in college, is draw,paint do what ever but do lots of it.
i just graduated from highschool and im going to the savannah college of art and design in sept. so i can tell you..its not easy

well... you know what they say.. an artist is only appreciated only after he's dead  
AM forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games