Be involved and know what is going on! I will post any updates, changes, and events here so you'll know what is up. ;D

Quote:

biggrin Despite me being swamped with school work and exams, I took the time to give art to commited members of the guild. I checked how many posts you made in the guild and how recent was your post. Go see if you received one, if not then start posting in the guild! And yes, you are able to receive more than one! Check to see if you got one!

SubForums are renamed, threads are going to be moved around this week. Originally there were no SubForums and all the threads were in one section - it was very busy and messy. So we used the guild funds and bought SubForums and we organized them by manga companies. But overtime (a couple years) I noticed a decrease in postings in those SubForums. So I moved all specific manga titles into one SubForum called 'Manga' (very simple). And I am using the previous SubForums as Recycle Bin and Crew Lounge, so old topics have a place to go instead of being completely deleted. The Crew Lounge is a communication zone for the captains and crew to talk within ourselves and organize everything. I also renamed some of the SubForums, but they are the same (just easier to understand). If you are confused as to where to post, there's a sticky in each SubForum that'll help you determine where to post.