A little quote from the haters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExplodingPlastic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 am
lib lib
at first i was like ok emos r ok i dont like but then i was like wat u gonna do about it but i was crashing at my gfs and i fell asleep when we talking kissing and stuff yeh i 13 but we didnt kiss much but then?!!!!!!

i wake about 2am go for a piss and find an emo kid my age going of with my gf i punch him and break his nose nearly then walk him in a the head with a chair he collapes pretending to faint then jumps up grabs my gf snogs her then he runs yes his head was bleeding and the floor was bloodstained so next day i in school and shes hanging with the emos and she is wearing wat they war and kissing the emo kid i want revenge oh and they turned my sister into an emo i want venage a justice severed
is there really a need to be this violent?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 am
What i wonder is why it matters that the kid is emo?  

EmoxBandit

XxSuper_NekoxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 pm
I honestly think that all of that violence was not needed!
Who cares if that boy was emo or not!?
Like really its like all these people have nothing better to do then to hate on emos?
-sigh- I find it sad how we get picked on like this neutral
Really I think everyone should just live thier normal lives not caring if someone is emo or scene or prep whatever you consider yourself.. but thats just me.. I dont kno if other people feel the same way
Well I said what I wanted to say....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Oh wow, not this again. It's not the guy's fault his girlfriend left him. Is there any question as to WHY she left to go with the other guy? Haha. I don't get how people like this think they've proven something by commenting things like this. Oh and the best part was when he said that they, "Turned his sister emo".... stare

Give me a break. Stop with the bashing!

Oh and I agree with "hinata hyuuga is my name", people shouldn't care if someone else is emo, scene, prep, whatever! They shouldn't worry about that, they should just live their lives. Nicely put =)  

IN NEED OF FOODZ

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 pm
two wrongs doesn't make a right.. now does it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am
hinata hyuuga is my name
I honestly think that all of that violence was not needed!
Who cares if that boy was emo or not!?
Like really its like all these people have nothing better to do then to hate on emos?
-sigh- I find it sad how we get picked on like this neutral
Really I think everyone should just live thier normal lives not caring if someone is emo or scene or prep whatever you consider yourself.. but thats just me.. I dont kno if other people feel the same way
Well I said what I wanted to say....

Totally agreed. Couldn't have said it any better. ^^  

Magic And Realms

Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas