Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran Abridged

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen it?
  yes
  no
View Results

shysmile312

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm
Yep its called

Ouran Vaguely Abridged Series and its on youtube (i didn't make it just found it)

Like any abridged series it makes fun of the show but it really funny. Anyone else seen it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am
I've seen it and I love it heart Favorite episode is episode 15. Tamaki screaming out of the helicopter "Haruhi don't have s*x with Hikaru! Leave your first time for me!" I laughed my butt off xd  

Mischievous Jinx

Fashionable Mage

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Mama Kyouya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 pm
Every experience I've ever had with abridged series' have been terrifying ones, so I've done my best to avoid most of them.
Is Ouran's actually watchable? Usually they are ridiculous and, for lack of a better and less hurtful term, retarded.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 pm
@ Mama Kyoya
Well, let's look at this.
1. Is it ridiculous? Well, honestly, yes. It's entirely ridiculous. Then again, isn't Ouran ridiculous in and of itself? Keep in mind, Ouran is also parody and a comedy. You can't take yourself too seriously: sometimes it's healthy to laugh at yourself.

2. It is retarded? Well, this is a little harder to answer. In my opinion, no. I thik it is very funny and often quite clever. Sure, there is plenty of stupid humor in it but what's wrong with that?

3. Is it watchable? Again, this is something that you will have to decide for yourself. Personally I think it is very funny. However, it does make fun of Ouran quite a bit. If you're going to take it too seriously you probably shouldn't watch it, but keep in mind: it's all in good fun. Also, if you do try watching it you should know, the first two or so episodes aren't all that great. However after that it gets a good bit funnier, or at least I think so. You've got to give it a chance, and again, you can't take it too seriosuly.  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kenshin-Sofia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am
wow. I'll have to check itout  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Well thank you for your input, Eijay. I suppose I should find the time to watch it, now won't I? =)

Mama Kyouya

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 pm
I'm about half way through the abridged series. I love it so far even though the microphone makes my ears want to bleed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm
I'm on the latest episode... I can't wait for the next episode. I loved the part where Tamaki is shaking open the wardrobe Haruhi's in and he's like
"Haruhi? Why are you in there? OMG, you're going to Narnia, aren't you?!? Wait for me, Mr. Tumnus!!"

It was something like that xd
I love nearly everything about that series  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash