Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
SCAM and yes,another one >.>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_J3j3m0n_II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm
Note, dont click on the link at the bottom
Haha,so I've been sent a message like this

[Gaia-Blowout]_______________[Giveaway Special]

•Gaia online is going down the hill and offering items to player that’s active to the game. Since we losing so many players we are thanking everyone for their time on here and supporting the game by giving them a chance to get rich.

•You can Receive a item in 3 easy steps, follow the steps when you Click The Address Below which will lead you to your success, You can select either items and login to confirm what you have select.

•If you have any problem following these steps or don’t know what to do please leave a message. i will leave the Address below.

•[Address- http://tinyurl.com/itemselect12 Sorry For the Convenience if the Page Take Too Long to Load Refresh it..

It asks you to go to a tinyurl website, and put in ur username and pass for confirmation. Here's the funny part,I put in a single letter username and pass, and it didn't say wrong username and pass lol XDD

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW FOR IT'S STUPIDITY  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 am
what are u talking about  

pimp-ulnj-x

pimp-ulnj-x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 am
what do u mean  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 am
shawkey13
what do u mean
i clickt that link  

pimp-ulnj-x