тнε σuяαח нσ§т cℓuв ωεℓcσмε§ yσu -a/n

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:10 pm
σvεяvıεω~

Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club, where every girl who has way too much time on their hands are entertained by handsome boys with also way too much time on their hands. At the prestigous Ouran Academy, the purpose of the Ouran Host Club is to make sure every girl is happy, and the boys of the Host Club certainly make sure of it.

Ever since Haruhi stopped Tamaki from marrying Eclair and leaving for France, which would have ended in the dissolution of the club, everything has been normal for the Host Club-- if you could even call the Host Club itself normal.

The Host Club is as fun and active as can be, and there are more guests-- and Hosts too, than before. Yes, you have those guests who were always in the Host Club... Now there has been a flood of new students entering Ouran Academy. Many of them have checked out this Ouran Host Club-- but once they entered, you found them returning every day. Some new boys have joined the Host Club, and there are many more Princesses than before.

How will this turn out for the Host Club? Now it is time for you, the roleplayer, to decide what happens to these Hosts and their guests. Their fate is no longer in the hands of Bisco Hatori. They're in yours.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:14 pm
яuℓεs~

01. One of the most important rules-- NO CYBERING!!! Please! We don't want to see that. If it ever gets to that point, either time-skip or take it to a PM.

02. No godmodding. Please don't control other people's characters. The only people with the SLIGHT exception to this rule would be the Hosts, but they will not be abusing it. Got it? Thank you. ^^

03. Of course, follow the Gaia ToS. If you don't know what it says, read it. Please.

04. This is at least a semi-literate role play, but I'd rather bump it up to literate if I can. Not chat speak, no text talk, nothing like that. Use quotation marks [""] for speaking and do NOT use asteriks [**] for actions. I know some of you have heard this before, but please pretend you're writing an essay or a story or something like that. The minimum number of sentences is four. Please write more than that, if you can. If you have writer's block, trust me, it is so easily understandable, as I get it all the time. But if you use this excuse repeatedly I will get suspicious. If you are not at least semi-literate, you can just leave this thread right now.

05. Violence and romance is okay. I'm all for it if the reason for violence is reasonable. Okay? This is a Host Club, not the Karate Club. But keep everything UNDER PG-16.

06. I am the God of this thread. The only beings who have more power than I would be the mods of this entire forum. I have the right to add, break, or change these rules, but I won't abuse that right and I will try not to break as many as I can.

07. I want you to PM me your profiles. Do NOT post them, otherwise I will ask you to delete the post and I will not accept it. Title the profiles "Mata Ashita~!" if you're a Host, "KAWAII!" if you are a guest, and "Purple" if you have a profile for both, because I have no imagination whatsoever. At the end of your profile I want you to not add a ninja , but an evil face emote.

08. I want you to play only one original Host unless you play the twins. You can't play them all, so give everyone else a chance. Also, I'd like you to take both twins, not just one or the other. It just makes role playing the twins and the brotherly love all the more easy. Please try to play both twins.

09. Speaking of original Hosts, STAY IN CHARACTER!!! Honey-senpai is cute, he loves sweets and cutesy things! He will NOT do something evil like the twins. Okay? He's only in a bad mood when he wakes up or is banned from sweets. Kyouya will not be happy-go-lucky all the time, and Mori-senpai won't skip around and sing 'Walking On Sunshine.' Please please PLEASE stay in character. Don't disgrace the fans of Ouran! It's okay if they are SLIGHTLY out of character, only because we're neither Bisco Hatori nor any of these characters. It's understandable if we can't hit them straight on. Just try at least, okay?

10. Hosts are all males, with the exception of Haruhi. Guests are all females. Please stick to that. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, that's just how I'd rather it be.

11. I will accept only five created Hosts aside from the original Hosts. No more than that.

12. By the way, have fun! That's one of the most important rules!

13. ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE HUMANS!!! No vampires, no werewolves, JUST HUMANS. Sorry for any inconvenience, I just came across a profile with a girl being a vampire and didn't realize people would actually do that. LOL.

yummeh-applesauces

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 pm
αvαıℓαвℓε cнαяαcтεяs:

--> Tamaki Suoh
--> Kyouya Ootori
--> Takashi Morinozuka
--> Mitsukuni Haninozuka
--> Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
--> Haruhi Fujioka
--> Host Number 1 Taken by Sam- Knight of Darkness
--> Host Number 2
--> Host Number 3
--> Host Number 4
--> Host Number 5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:42 pm
cнαяαcтεя skεℓεтσηs~

нσsтs~

[align=center][size=11][color=yourcolor][b]The puppeteer:[/b] [ Gaian Name. ]
[b]What? You don't know who I am?[/b] [ Name of Host. ]
[b]I have[/b] [ Age. ][b] candles on my cake, meaning I am in class[/b] [ Name of Class-- Ex: 1-A; 2-B; 3-A. ]
[b]I'm surprised that you still know nothing about me.[/b] [ Bio. The minimum is four sentences, but I will accept much more than that. ]
[b]I could spend all my time with these~[/b] [ Likes. Include at least five. ]
[b]Don't let me get too close to these, though.[/b] [ Dislikes. Include at least five. ]
[b]Ah! There is such a strange feeling I get when I'm around this person...[/b] [ Crush. Optional. ]
[b]Oh, I could listen to this song all day![/b] [ Theme Song. Also optional. ]
[b]Now, tell me. Do I look like a Host to you?[/b] [ Appearance. Please put anime pictures in a link, or give me a REALLY good description. ][/color][/size][/align]

guεsтs~

[align=center][size=11][color=yourchoice][b]Well, I don't pull the strings.[/b] [ Gaian Name. ]
[b]You wanna know my name?[/b] [ Name of Character. ]
[b]If you look at the picture of my last cake, you'll see these many candles on my cake, plus one for luck![/b] [ Age of Character. ]
[b]As if my age didn't tell you, I'm in classroom[/b] [ Name of Class. Example, 1-A; 2-B; 3-A. ]
[b]This host is my favorite.[/b] [ Name of Host you normally visit. If you host-hop, mention it. ]
[b]Hey, I'm going to tell you a story![/b] [ Bio. The minimum is four sentences, but you can write way more if you wish. ]
[b]If I could, I'd give all this stuff a hug.[/b] [ Likes. Minimum of five. ]
[b]But I can kick these things out of Ouran Academy too![/b] [ Dislikes. Minimum of five. ]
[b]I'm in love![/b] [ Crush. Optional. ]
[b]Yes, music![/b] [ Theme song. Optional. ]
[b]...Do I look alright to you?[/b] [ Appearance. Put images in a LINK or write a REALLY well-written description. ][/color][/size][/align]

yummeh-applesauces

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:10 pm
αccεpтε∂ pяσƒıℓεs~

нσsтs~

The puppeteer: [ Sam- Knight of Darkness ]
What? You don't know who I am? [ Kaleb Moriko ]
I have [ sixteen ] candles on my cake, meaning I am in class [ 2-A ].
I'm surprised that you still know nothing about me. [ Well... I'm not, really. My life, actually, began in Osaka. My father owns a very large car dealership. You know those popular smart cars you see all the time? My father was the first one to create the model. My mother was a nurse in the local Osaka hospital. Or, at least, my second mother. My real mother actually died giving birth to me... It's quite the burdening feeling, but my father still cares for me as though I was never the cause for my mother's death. Though, I really do often find myself to blame for this unfortunate happening... Sigh. I suppose it's all in the past now, isn't it?

Anyways, I was seven years old when my dad found this girl he really liked... This was also because of me. Ironic, isn't it...? I had-- being the clumsy person I am first thing in the morning-- tripped down the stairs to our big mansion, when going down for breakfast one morning. As a result, I had hurt my arm badly, to the point where I could barely move it without feeling agonizing pain. About an hour later I was to go to the hospital with my father to get an x-ray. Well, after I had gotten my x-ray, and was about to return to the waiting room with my father before he bumped into a lady a year or so younger than him. I must admit, she was, and still is, quite beautiful. It sounds cliched, but almost as soon as the two had looked up at each other to apologize, hearts were in their eyes. Sounds ridiculous, but life does happen that way, does it not? Well, they dated for four more years. I actually liked the woman. She was very kind and considerate. I always wondered if my real mother would have been anything like her. When I was eleven, the two were married. They were so happy, and I was quite pleased myself. I finally had a mother.

I lived quite happily for another five years. Then, my father had made the big decision to move the company over to Bunkyo, a district in Tokyo, Japan. I didn't mind, really. I would live with anything as long as it was best for my father. My mother was also offered a position to work as a nurse in one of the famed Ootori hospitals-- her pay would increase considerably, though she was rich as it was, even without my father. We moved into a large estate left behind by a rich man who wanted to move to America. It's a pretty nice place, too. Pretty cool neighbors, too, I happen to live next door to two of the guests in the Host Club, Mitsuki and Lee.

I'm starting a new school now. It is the prestigious Ouran Academy. It's a pretty exciting place to go. The other school I'd gone to was pretty boring. I have already memorized the school. I have a photographic memory, I neglected to mention that. I looked at the map once and I memorized my way around the place. Pretty neat, if I do say so myself. But I digress. The other day I was given a tour around the school. I suppose it was the chairman's way of at least attempting to help us around the school. Though, I know that to other students it would take ages to memorize the place. Hehe. Anyway, I was searching around through the libraries and other rooms for a quiet place to study-- just for future references. I wanted to know what area would be best for studying. Unfortunately for me, I'd stumbled upon the wrong room.

This room is known as Music Room Three. I had opened the door, and was immediately attacked by a flurry of rose petals. I was also blinded by light. The effects were brilliant. I almost had an urge to applaud them-- but I didn't after seeing seven handsome boys standing not too far in front of me, wearing elegant smiles. "Welcome!" they had chorused. I wasn't sure what to think. Just what was this, exactly? I think I'd heard about these clubs before... a Host club? Yeah, I believe that was what it was called. They had one of those in Osaka. It wasn't nearly as brilliant as this one, however. The next thing I began to wonder was whether or not they purposely neglected to mention that a Host Club was what lay beyond the door to Music Room Three. Anybody who didn't know was under the assumption that this was an abandoned music room. Those who didn't know, however, were the new guys. Me, especially. It seemed I'd learn the hard way.

Well, it was rather interesting. First, they were studying me. I was quite flattered at first, actually, because they had complimented on my looks. Though, the scary guy with glasses had mentioned that I would make a good host. I do suppose I could use this for free time... but, I was kind of hoping I could explore and get used to the system a little more. Ah well. Soon after that, a tall blonde was beginning to wonder why I'd come anyway. The boy had the nerve of asking if I was gay! Never had I been more offended! To be honest though, I didn't really do much about it. I'm too shy for my own good. I had denied it, honestly, with embarrassment. How dare they make such an assumption when they didn't even put up a notice that this was the Host Club. Surprisingly, it was the scary man who defended me. He had informed the blonde that I was new. But then he began to inform him about my personal life! So much for the help. It didn't make me feel any better when he mentioned my first dead mother.

Well, it all fell down this way. I was in 2-A. That had made them consider me-- the horror. After that, they considered my looks and my actions. Then the blonde kid points at me and shouts, "It's decided! Starting tomorrow you will be our next host-- the Shy Type!" They had done this without my consent! What, were they taking advantage of me because they figured a shy and sweet guy like me couldn't refuse? It angered me that I was so weak that way, but I couldn't help it. And now that I think about it, it does seem... a little fun... Perhaps.

That's my story for you. But, by the way, I am aware of the true gender of the host known as Haruhi Fujioka. I mean, I'd seen those types of people frequently in Osaka. In fact, my friend dressed that way. Besides, the femininity of the lad was too much for me. It was possibly unnoticable to everyone else... for reasons I couldn't even comprehend, to be perfectly honest. Ah well. Details. I know for sure I'm not gonna tell anyone about Haruhi's real gender. I'm too nice for that. ]
I could spend all my time with these~ [ Well, I like music, I guess. I'll listen to any sort of music, too. I'm not very picky. In all aspects, I'm pretty easy to please. I like dogs. They're so adorable! I actually LOVE animals, but dogs are my favorite! They're size really doesn't matter. They always have their way to be so... cute! And I always love a good bowl of ice cream once a day. Ice cream is delicious. Especially soft serve... Yum~ Uhm... what else is there, specifically? I guess... I love to learn. It's like I have this drive to know EVERYTHING. My grades are certainly nothing to be ashamed of-- also because everything I learn, I retain. It's actually pretty easy, for me. Studying is never required. Photographic memory, remember? Okay... I'll give you one more. I like the rain. Though I am generally an all-around happy person, the rain is quite soothing to me. Y'know? Sure, I enjoy the sunshine and spending my time reading in the fresh air, but the rain is so nice. Have you ever stood in it? It's sorta like a shower. ]
Don't let me get too close to these, though. [ Actually... I really don't hate anything. But... if I had to name a few, one would be bananas. I will generally eat everything. But, bananas just have a weird taste. And their texture makes me nauseous. On the topic of food, I also dislike chicken nuggets. A commoner's food. Weird, eh? Well, they DO taste good... I just don't like eating them because everytime I do, I feel nauseous. It's strange. I either love food or get sick eating it. I don't just hate it. But I don't like getting sick, because it would put me behind in my classes, and I could miss something important. That's always a disadvantage, y'know? I also don't like people who take advantage of me because I am kind, giving, and shy. I mean, I can't do anything about it either, because I am too nice, which causes them to further take advantage of me. I don't really like it... It's a bad feeling to have, to know someone is using you. It makes you sorta paranoid... like, can you trust him or her? The last thing I can think of ties in with my previous dislike, of being used. I don't like the fact I'm weak. I want to be stronger, I would love to be. But I just can't find the will for that. I can't be tough on someone, though I really could pack a punch if I did. I just can't hurt someone... or see someone cry. I want everyone to be happy. ]
Ah! There is such a strange feeling I get when I'm around this person... [ W-what? T-there is? Oh, dear... ]
Oh, I could listen to this song all day! [ Aerials by System of a Down. ]
Now, tell me. Do I look like a Host to you? [ U-um... ]

•••

guεsтs~

Well, I don't pull the strings. [ Sam- Knight of Darkness ]
You wanna know my name? [ Actually... I don't really know... I mean, my passports say my name is Amy Reynolds... But I feel like that's not my real name at all. ]
If you look at the picture of my last cake, you'll see these many candles on my cake, plus one for luck! [ This, again, is based off of passports. It says I'm sixteen. And, to be honest, I feel good about this piece of information. ]
As if my age didn't tell you, I'm in classroom [ 1-A, according to the chairman. ]
This host is my favorite. [ A Host? I haven't visited this infamous Host Club yet. ]
Hey, I'm going to tell you a story! [ I will be very honest with you... I really don't know my story. Not really. I only remember waking up a couple of months ago, not knowing who I was or anything of that sort. However, I did know things that seemed less important to me at the time. For example, how to fight. I swear, I have no clue why, but I had managed to punch the daylights out of this ship captain, whose boat I'd drifted toward unconsciously. I also knew several languages fluently, and many skills that I never imagined could be really put into any use at all. I mean, I doubt most of the stuff I did know was really necessary for anything. Anyway, I guess I'll just tell you what I do know. This will begin about two months previous.

The very first thing I remember was waking up. My back hurt a lot-- actually, I think I was hurting everywhere. I saw a woman at a desk, examining something, though I could barely understand what was going on at the moment. I had sat up, and immediately had an impulse, to attack the woman. I figure, now, it was out of fear... or confusion. One or the other-- I wouldn't know. Heh. I almost DID attack her, too, but the woman had heard movement and saw me jump up-- that was when she rapidly began to speak. I recognized the language as Korean. She was telling me to not attack her, that she had come in peace. I finally had taken in the situation at that point, and relaxed. Even after relaxing I had asked her, "What's going on?" It about summed up all of the questions rushing through my mind then and there. I mean, who was I? Where were we? Who was she? Why did I wake up here? What had happened to me that made me start hurting? Now that I think about it, the question I had asked was rather vague. Still, the woman had managed to explain all that she could.

She told me how she had found me in the water, floating with the current of the ocean. The sailors on deck had reeled me in, and took me to the woman-- whose name I learned was Sonya. From there, Sonya examined me for wounds-- seeing as she was also a medic-- and found a bullet in my back. Otherwise, I was fine. I'd apparently been out cold for a week since she'd found me. For the rest of the day in which she'd found me, she had concentrated on trying to help me, and she had taken the bullet out of my back, cleaned the wound, and did whatever else one would do to bullet wounds. While I slept, she spent a couple days examining and analyzing the bullet. She found the design of the bullet and was somehow able to determine what type of gun they belonged to. In addition she had found out that there was a hidden message within the bullet. In a way, it was light, a laser light. If you tapped one of the buttons and flashed it against the wall, a piece of information would show up. This information? It had a name, Sara Hay, as well as a PIN number for a bank account, and an address to the bank the account was in. I only guessed I was Sara Hay. This name, however, didn't seem right. But, it was better than not having any other name at all. So I lived with it.

I spent a month aiding the sailors on deck with work. I had found out during this time that I was pretty good with manual labor. It was as though I was a natural worker. I was even stronger than most of the men on deck-- and, looking in a mirror, I determined I was in my teens, whereas these men were in their twenty or thirties. At the end of the month, we had arrived near land-- specifically, the land where the bank was located. South Korea. With warm farewells I left the ship and traveled through the small village in South Korea, looking for this bank. Unfortunately for me, I'd taken a nap on a park bench, finding nowhere else to stay-- and I'd happened to come across the small park at that moment. My nap was interrupted shortly after falling asleep. Two officials had seen me sleeping and had the nerve to wake me up. They had ordered me to leave. I had told them I had nowhere else to stay. Now, for some reason, these men thought I was disrespecting them. Are all police officers like this? Or is it because they're Korean? I wouldn't know. But they tried to arrest me. Out of instinct I knocked them both out, and ran for my life. Oh man, thank god it was dark out. I was sure they hadn't seen my face. But I'd have to get new clothing just to be on the safe side.

I was going down a block near the bank when I passed by-- to my luck, a woman giving away free clothing. Just by looking at me, the woman offered me clothing-- mine were in near rags. It was the result of hard work, I guess. She allowed me to change in her bathroom, and I did just that. When I left, I probably looked sharper than I had before. I thanked the woman, giving her some cash that Sonya had given me before in gratitude, and then continued my journey toward this bank. I arrived not too long after, and entered the area. I approached the desk and entered my pin number. A man then approached me and motioned for me to follow him to my vault. In front of my vault was a machine of sorts... I wasn't sure what that thing was, but I was supposed to press my thumb into the censor so it could identify my fingerprint. I came out with a positive identity, and the door to the vault opened. The man, handing me my key, stood outside the door while I went it. In this vault was a single, metal box. Behind that box were many other boxes, in which I only assumed was money. Using the key, I opened the box, and pulled it out like a drawer of sorts. To my total surprise, there were thousands of dollars in every country's currency. How did I get all of this? I looked around some more and found two handguns, and quite a few passports. I opened one that would have allowed me into Japan. When I looked at the passport, I didn't see much for information. There was another name-- Amy Reynolds. That sounded better than Sara Hay. After that was my birthdate. Doing the math in my head, I determined I was sixteen years old-- and had actually turned sixteen while I was on the boat. There was plenty more information on the passport that I would have determined important. It was sorta strange. Well, I took out some of the Korean currency, and then about a hundred thousand yen-- I had made the decision to go to Japan in that second-- and that was only because I had picked up that passport. Strange, how my mind works, don't you think? I closed the box up, taking my passports and cash only, and put these items in a bag that Sonya had given me. I left the vault and handed the man my key. He lead me back to the front desk, and I requested for a debit card of sorts, as well as to know how much I actually had in my vault. Turns out I am filthy rich.

This began my journey to Japan. I had called for a taxi after leaving the bank, and he took me to the airport. I paid him, entered the airport, and purchased a ticket for the next flight to Tokyo, Japan. That flight wouldn't be in another couple hours. So, I decided to hang around for a while. I left the airport and decided to take a look around the area. That would potentially be a bad idea. About two hours later I was prepared to go get myself ready for the flight. On my way back into the airport, the two officials from the previous night had appeared. And they recognized me. Bad.

They began to run after me, but I decided against running from them. I mean, I could just take them out again. Wrong thinking. Plenty of people were around. And the officers had their guns drawn on me. However, I still didn't run. I worked with this. They almost fired at me, but I managed to get out of the way. With moves that I hadn't even known I possessed, I took the gun away from one officer and kicked a gun out of the hands of the other. I aimed the first gun at the both of them, and they cowered in fear. I threw the gun aside-- killing was beneath me. They had looked away for a moment, and I had dashed off. By the time they had grabbed their guns and turned around, I was already going through the metal detector. I passed, grabbed my bag, and immediately boarded my flight-- right on time. I was willing to bet the policemen were in the airport searching for me by the time the door to our flight closed. I had smirked. I had surpassed the cops.

Not too long after, I had arrived in the Tokyo airport. I grabbed my bag and left the airport. The first thing I would do, I had decided, was to buy myself some form of house. To my surprise, there was a decent-sized house on a street in the district of Bunkyo that I could buy. It wasn't any sort of mansion, but it was larger than a normal house or apartment, that was for sure. After about a week everything was finalized, and I had officially bought the house-- and completely paid the loan. I had discovered that out of all of my cash, the cash in American and Japanese currencies was the most. But even then, I could always exchange another currency for the Japanese yen and have more money. And on top of that, I could try to get myself a decent job. With my intelligence I could be a pharmacy technician or something until I become of age to get a better job. Technicians got pretty good money, someone had told me. And in Japan, I was able to apply for that job at my age. So, I did. I applied for the job. I now work there on Saturdays and Sundays.

My next plan of action was an education. I felt like I knew a lot already, but I didn't want to go without any diplomas. That wouldn't get me a job at all. So, I had gone around and asked neighbors for a good school to go to. They told me that, with my money, I could go to a prestigious school called Ouran Academy. I decided, why not? That day, I had walked into Ouran Academy to speak to the chairman. I was going to explain to him most of my story (excluding the fighting and the whole escaping-the-cops deal), and see if I could negotiate with the man. Fortunately for me, he was an easy-going guy. I had told him I had some sort of amnesia, and I didn't remember much about myself at all. I'd added that I have no clue whether or not my family exists anymore, and only know that I am filthy rich in all country's currents-- and also had a decent job. The chairman luckily understood, and had decided to help me by trying to look my name up and search for my origins. But he could find none. Nothing. At all. It was as though my life was a complete mystery. I had him try the name Sara Hay. He tried it, but all he got was information that had been given for my bank account. So, I have the chairman, Suoh, my passport. Even with that information he couldn't find anything about me. Suoh told me not to get discouraged, though. He told me he'd put in the information that I had, and include that I had amnesia and there was no data whatsoever on me. I made one final request-- seeing as I couldn't remember what I had and hadn't learned, and I was unaware of the curriculum, I requested to take the entrance exam that was given to those entering the school through a scholarship. Chairman Suoh agreed, and gave me the test the following week.

I had passed. With flying colors. It was a huge surprise, seeing as I don't even know what a school is like. I just somehow knew all of this information. Suoh told me I was more than prepared to enter the school. He added that I would be in class 1-A, and then he took me to a room with the school's uniforms. I looked at the female uniforms. Yellow. Dresses. Frilly. Revolting. I mean, I wasn't the boyish type of girl. But these dresses were disgusting. I didn't tell that to Chairman Suoh, but I told him politely that I disliked the dresses and requested the male uniform. Being the type of person I was I had added to pay extra for the change, but Suoh had simply laughed and told me not to worry about it. In addition he told me that if I ever needed anything, I was to go to him. I guess he'd taken it upon himself to be a fatherly figure toward me, since I doubted I actually had a father.

Since then, I've been getting used to my surroundings. Working, making a living. Simple stuff. It was weird to get used to at first, but I adapted smoothly. However, there are times when I feel a bit of a sharp pain in my back, from the bullets most likely. Also, lately I've had visions. Like, first there would be huge migraine, and I'd find myself in unbearable pain. Shortly after, I would get a vision. I have gotten three so far, and all of them were generally the same vision-- though there was more detail in each vision I saw. My latest vision was of me. I was entering... some sort of boat. I had killed two guards, knocked out two, and slipped by three unnoticed. At first, I was confused as to why exactly I was doing this. I mean, not myself in the vision, but me. I wasn't sure what this version of myself was doing. I had a gun, I was dressed in black, and I was staying within the shadows to travel. I gathered I was on some sort of undercover mission type of thing. I finally entered a room. There was a man, on a couch, sleeping. I snuck up behind the couch, and pointed the gun at the man's head. However, I had no clue what happened then. The vision ended.

I couldn't help but wonder... what did this mean? And I had ended up in the ocean with three bullets in my back. Now that I think about it, the clothing that Sonya had seen me first wearing before she gave me cleaner ones were the same exact clothing. Could these visions actually mean something? I suppose I will have to wait and find out. For now, today was the day I get to attend Ouran Academy. Chairman Suoh had showed me to classroom 1-A, though I had already memorized where it was. I was given a map when I had first come, and I studied it out of excitement almost every day. The classes, actually, were relatively easy. I'd even made a couple of friends, too. Though, they wore those yellow dresses. I didn't judge them for that though. Hehe. Well, they keep on telling me about this... Host Club? They're practically dragging me there now to check it out. I have no clue what a Host Club is, though. And they won't tell me WHAT it is. They just tell me that I'll have to wait and see. ]
If I could, I'd give all this stuff a hug. [ It's strange... I've forgotten so much, but I actually remember something as simple as my likes and dislikes. For starters, I have taken a liking to music. It's a wonderful thing, actually Sonya taught me how to play the guitar, and I picked up rather quickly. I found a liking to the genre known as rock. After Sonya had stopped panicking the day I'd woken up, I found out that she actually was from America-- she just spoke French when nervous. So, I'd taken a liking to American music. I like it. It's catchy. Hm... what else do I like? I have seen dogs around here... and they are so cute. I am thinking about adopting one for myself soon. I have the money! My neighbor has a husky. He is amazing! I want a husky~ Oh, another thing I like-- motorcycles. They're so fun, yet dangerous. My other neighbor taught me how to ride his. I have awesome neighbors, and they've all accepted me brilliantly. The thrill of a motorcycle makes me happy inside~ Haha! Oh, and I love the fall season. It's the perfect season. Not too hot, but not too cold. It's the perfect weather to play around, and the rain is nice and cool at that time too. The scenery is beautiful, too. Finally, I LOVE soccer~! Sonya also introduced soccer to me. She always showed soccer matches to me through the TV she had on the ship. And then, when I moved in Japan, my neighbor's son and daughter played with me all the time. I learned I am an amazing soccer player, and I have a strong kick, and throw-in. Oh, soccer is such a great game~! ]
But I can kick these things out of Ouran Academy too! [ Hm... what do I hate? Well, I'm not fond of cats. They're mean. I was clawed by my neighbor's cat yesterday. It hurt a loooootttt. OW! Cats are mean to me, I have no idea why. Perhaps because I love dogs? Probably. Cats and dogs, I've heard, aren't friendly with each other. I also hate those ugly yellow dresses! It's disgusting! In fact, I hate dresses in general! I'll wear skirts, but NO dresses, frills, ruffles, or PINK! EW! Heh, uhm... I found out the other day that I don't like it when someone takes advantage of me or someone else, or just treats one poorly. Even if it isn't me, just watching it really ticks me off. I mean, would YOU want to be treated that way? I can't see anyone wanting to be treated like that... Oh, field hockey. Another thing I dislike. I don't even know why! I just never liked the game. My neighbor tried to make me play it with her and I downright hated it immediately! I hate not knowing anything about my life. Just living in a mystery? I'm not really into that, y'know? I'd like to know who my parents were, or if I had any siblings... or just if I even had a life all together. I officially don't like amnesia. Finally, one more thing I hate so much! People who think EVERYTHING is their business! I mean, how much of a jerk can you be? To go around thinking that you must know everything and invade one's personal life? You really must be an a__hole, I'm sorry. ]
I'm in love! [ Am I? Don't think so~ ]
Yes, music! [ Ooh, I actually have heard this song many times. It's called Breathe Into Me by Red. ]
...Do I look alright to you? [ It has been a while since I have really looked in a mirror... ]

•••

You wanna know my name? [ Mitsuki Kuromori. But everyone calls me Mina. Don't ask me why. ]
If you look at the picture of my last cake, you'll see these many candles on my cake, plus one for luck! [ Sixteen ]
As if my age didn't tell you, I'm in classroom [ 1-A. ]
This host is my favorite. [ Kaoru and Hikaru... Though I mainly visit for Kaoru. ]
Hey, I'm going to tell you a story! [ Mitsuki's story isn't all that interesting. She was a simple girl who lost her parents at a young age. Mitsuki never really cared about it, however. It wasn't like they loved each other dearly. In fact, it took all Mitsuki had to not rejoice at their funeral. At the time, Mitsuki was only twelve. The family lived in America, and had moved their from Japan when Mitsuki was only six. For six years, Mitsuki lived her life. She was aware of her wealth but did little about it. She had an uncle who was taking care of the Kuromori family's company (which worked solely on computer software and technology), but he still lived in Japan. His uncle was like a father to Mitsuki, which was why Mitsuki never minded her parents' personalities. In the end, they crashed into a driver while running a red light-- both parents were drunk, and they also killed the poor, innocent driver who had the misfortune of being at the front of the line of traffic when the light turned green.

Mitsuki spent another year in America, moving into her best friend (named Lee)'s house. Once Mitsuki went into ninth grade, her uncle called her and offered her and Lee plane tickets back to Japan, so they could live in Mitsuki's old estate. Mitsuki and Lee, with Lee's parents' permission, agreed to go to Japan by themselves. Within the next week, the two were living in Mitsuki's estate. Mitsuki's uncle lived in another Kuromori estate across the street. He then tried to get the two girls into Ouran Academy. They were enrolled, and he managed to convince the chairman to give Mitsuki and Lee the boy's uniform. The chairman agreed, and sent them all off with the uniforms.

A year later, Lee and Mitsuki started high school. It was boring at first, and Mitsuki and Lee both joined the soccer club to relieve this boredom. Then, they overheard a couple of girls giggling about the Host Club. At first, they weren't interested. The two assumed the club was stupid, and they went about their business. That worked out until they decided to check it out. The two always had a tendency to check out the stuff other girls fantasized about (in America, it was Twilight), and then made fun of the flaws. The girls wanted to do the exact same thing in the Host Club. So, they opened the door and entered. Immediately they'd found things to poke fun at. The way Tamaki wouldn't stop flattering women, they'd called him a player for that. By the end of the day, Tamaki was hiding in his corner, cultivating mushrooms. The two girls left the room, pleased.

Still, they returned the next day, intrigued. Soon enough, they became regulars. They visited Hikaru and Kaoru every day, but not for their brotherly love act (one of the many things they'd made fun of on day one). Mitsuki simply enjoyed talking to Kaoru. Judging by how the acted individually, Mitsuki was able to choose Kaoru as the one she preferred. Lee stuck with Mitsuki because she was interested in the two of them as well. Sometimes, however, she stops by to see Honey and eat cake with him. ]
If I could, I'd give all this stuff a hug. [ Chocolate. Mitsuki also likes playing the piano-- she is amazing at it. She likes American Music and can sing in American, though she's never sung in Japanese before. Mitsuki almost always has a set of headphones and her iPod with her when she is not in school. Mitsuki also enjoys spending her time with Kaoru, and loves the Host Club. She prefers to do things herself as well, and prefers tomboyish clothing and things. ]
But I can kick these things out of Ouran Academy too! [ Mitsuki hates being annoyed. She hates snobs, and she hates being alone, though she dealt with it anyways. Mitsuki also hates bananas and their weird taste. The ugly yellow dresses are terrible and disgusting, and is among the things Mitsuki hates the most. Mitsuki hates pink things, girly things, ruffles, and frills. One more thing-- Mitsuki is terrified of heights. ]
I'm in love! [ Loser. You thought I'd tell you? (Kaoru) ]
Yes, music! [ Fears by Serj Tankian. ]
...Do I look alright to you? [ This is me. My eyes are a nice, bright blue color. I also wear the boy's high school uniform, rather than the girl's uniform. I stand at five feet and eight inches, and am flat chested. If it wasn't for my long hair, I would look like a young, but tall, boy. ]

•••

You wanna know my name? [ Lee Fubuki ]
If you look at the picture of my last cake, you'll see these many candles on my cake, plus one for luck! [ Sixteen. ]
As if my age didn't tell you, I'm in classroom [ 1-A. ]
This host is my favorite. [ Hikaru and Kaoru... Though sometimes I stop to see Honey-senpai for some cake. ]
Hey, I'm going to tell you a story! [ Lee had a good life. She had good friends, awesome parents, three annoying brothers, a sister, and a niece. Her very best friend, however, is known as Mitsuki, or Mina. After the death of Mina's parents, she spent another year in America, moving into Lee's house. Once the two girls entered ninth grade, Mina's uncle called her and offered her and Lee plane tickets back to Japan, so they could live in Mina's old estate. Mina and Lee, with Lee's parents' permission, agreed to go to Japan by themselves. Within the next week, the two were living in Mina's estate. Mina's uncle lived in another Kuromori estate across the street. He then tried to get the two girls into Ouran Academy. They were enrolled, and he managed to convince the chairman to give Mina and Lee the boy's uniform. The chairman agreed, and sent them all off with the uniforms.

A year later, Lee and Mina started high school. It was boring at first, and Mina and Lee both joined the soccer club to relieve this boredom. Then, they overheard a couple of girls giggling about the Host Club. At first, they weren't interested. The two assumed the club was stupid, and they went about their business. That worked out until they decided to check it out. The two always had a tendency to check out the stuff other girls fantasized about (in America, it was Twilight), and then made fun of the flaws. The girls wanted to do the exact same thing in the Host Club. So, they opened the door and entered. Immediately they'd found things to poke fun at. The way Tamaki wouldn't stop flattering women, they'd called him a player for that. By the end of the day, Tamaki was hiding in his corner, cultivating mushrooms. The two girls left the room, pleased.

Still, they returned the next day, intrigued. Soon enough, they became regulars. They visited Hikaru and Kaoru every day, but not for their brotherly love act (one of the many things they'd made fun of on day one). Lee stuck with Mina, who chose Kaoru and Hikaru as hosts (since she enjoyed talking to Kaoru), because she was interested in the two of them as well. Sometimes, however, she stops by to see Honey and eat cake with him. ]
If I could, I'd give all this stuff a hug. [ Cake! And food in general. I love to swim, and Mitsuki and my American friends always called me a fish. I love the same music as Mitsuki, she was the one who got me hooked on those sort of bands. I also love Mitsuki as though she was my sister. The two of us are inseparable. I love video games and reading, as well as spending time with the Host Club and fast food. ]
But I can kick these things out of Ouran Academy too! [ Heights. Just like Mitsuki, coincidentally enough. But I fear heights more than she does. She can handle height rides in amusement parks. It takes a lot of courage for me to even try it out. Much of the time, I skip out on those rides. Another thing I dislike is missing out on the fun, which is why I don't like my fear of heights. I don't like girly things and those ugly yellow dresses, but I am fine with skirts. I'm not as tomboyish as Mitsuki, I guess. I don't like it when I get really hungry and I hate selfish and prissy snobs. ]
I'm in love! [ Says who? ]
Yes, music! [ Rooftops by Lost Prophets ]
...Do I look alright to you? [ Lookie here~! ]

•••

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 pm
~Reserved~

yummeh-applesauces

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:13 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 pm
This roleplay is now accepting characters.  

yummeh-applesauces

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 am
User Image

Haruhi sat quietly on a soft chair in the music room, a book open in her hands. It was unusually quiet today and she would've enjoyed it if it wasn't for the fact that it was unusual.
"I guess I'll have to wait on this." She sighed while closing the book.
Haruhi stood and looked around. She had figured that someone would be here, and when no one showed up, she waited. But today seemed to be different.
"I hope they aren't planning to do anything stupid like surprising me." She mumbled to herself.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games