Submit

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 am
Just so everyone knows I'm not posting this as a please pity poor Jess thread
But more as a chance to let others know I've been through a lot just like some others who are on gaia and I can understand where they're coming from and why i want to help

So as many of you know My parents are divorced they have been since I was 2 years old, by the time i was three my Father was entirely out of my life, because he chose strippers, parties, alcohol and drugs over me.
My Mother was nineteen when she had me and worked multiple jobs as well as going to school so I barely saw he growing up.

I have moved 28 times and I have been to 15 different schools, almost all of which I was bullied at and frequently beaten up and sent home bruised and bloody

From the ages of five to seven I was being sexually molested by my two best friends, who also happened to be other girls, no one in my family knows about this

I was physically abused in grade 7 and grade 8 and part of grade 9 as well as emotionally and financially by the next person I dared to call my best friend, this happened to me again at the age eighteen with a different friend who I was living with

also around this time I met my Father for the first time which sent me into an emotional spiral that I had in no way been prepared for

In grade ten I was beaten up with a baseball bat by my ex-boyfriends sister's best friend who was pissed at me for dating him

I dropped out of high school at sixteen and worked a full time job in order to pay for my living expenses

At seventeen I was kicked out of my house, thanks to another ex boyfriend, and sent to live in a shelter and a few months later was living on my own on welfare, a few months before I almost had to watch my younger sister die in front of me, luckily she was rescued and is now fine

A few months later I started dating a new guy, he not only forced me into having sex with him, taking my virginity, but also cheated on me multiple times with another girl, and he was also the Father of a child I later on miscarried due to the stress he put me under after we broke up

in addition to the very traumatic childhood I suffered from severe depression due to a chemical imbalance that can't be treated, I have A.D.D and I'm also gifted. Starting at age twelve and until about a year and a half ago I was chronically into self mutilation and self harm in order to deal with my past.

I am now nineteen enrolled in college taking the social service worker program and I am hoping to be either a youth pastor or a crisis counselor.

I want this guild to be a place where people who need help or just some solace can find somewhere to go and relax. I also want them to be able to realize that this is a home for kids and adults who have suffered to the same degree I did or more or less.

This is my story and I hope I'll be able to hear some of yours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 am
good on yer mate to pull through that and go on to help other people madame you are truly an inspiration to all  

PIEGURU

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm
Thank You!
I appreciate it
^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 am
crying I would give you all the worlds cookies were they only mine to give crying
that is by far the sadest story I've heard in months, your endurace to hardship is amazing

Felix Rose

Friendly Elder

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm
I agree, you are an inspiration.
My parents are pushovers and give me a lot of freedom. I think you will succeed later on your life since life always balances itself out someway, and that way I bid you good luck. I hope you find a loving man and grow into later adulthood with bliss and luck to stay with you forever.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

I appreciate all your kind comments <3

Join Us Mmkay?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ll ChemicalCollision ll

8,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

T--Wolfy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 am
I wish I had some story to tell or something. I feel pretty lucky. hopefully you will be all awesome o:
I feel kind of angry and kind of.....like I wish there were more of me in the world >.>  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games