How was your Valentine's Day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 pm
Mine was alright.

I went to Culvers for lunch with my mother, brother, aunt, cousin, and grandparents. It was the second time I've seen my cousin since she got her lower body cast off, and she can walk soooooo much better. Any time I spend with my cousin is great. She's such a bucket of fun. ex: She asked everyone at our table for the little slice of pickle that's on top of their sammich. She ate about three before taking my grandfathers, biting it, turning to her grandmother (my aunt), and said "I don't like pickles."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Awesome. smile Me and boyfriend went out to dinner and Applebees and then went to a movie. Nothing fancy, but that's the way we both like it best.  

WinterBean

yukisuzu9

Sparkly Elder

13,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:38 am
is all that we see or seem...

What did you do?
-Me and my family went to the most amazing Mexican restaurant, came home and ate lava cake, then watched criminal minds. Then I went here on gaia and drew a crap-load of people some valentines.

Who did you spend it with?
-My mom and sister, I've never had a date on valentines day. I never needed one.

Did you receive any candy/gifts from people?
-No, but the day after I bought my self some expensive chocolate for half the price. Now that's romantic.

...but a dream within a dream?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Yesh, I have something to say.

I puked on my friend (who's a guy) when he was talking about his gf. Btw, I don't like his girl friend. But I didn't mean to do it.

I guess we'll never know, because I forgot.

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Pasithea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am
It was alright.

I got to talk to my French-boy crush all day and play video games with him. lol

I say it was alright because he didn't profess his undying love for me (YET!). =P

I can't wait until he moves here soon! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 am
How did I spend it?

I spent it with my boyfriend and we just watched movies then ate dinner with my family
What did i get?
He gave me a heart shaped box of chocolates and a really cute card.<3  

Shhhherbert_22

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

My valentine's day started out kind of crappy. My fiance had come home that week from university and he was at his parents place, the next day he was supposed to come over to my grandmother's for the day and he was supposed to be at my mom's at a certain time to be picked up. He was late. He'd spent the night hanging out with a guy who I completely ..."dislike greatly" (for personal reasons) and was half an hour late because of this guy, which held everything up.
Then his niece complained all over my facebook that I was just pathetic and that Derek has a life. I know he has a life, but I am part of it and because of his life I only saw him two days out of the week that he was home (his university is 5 hours away so I only see him every two months, I was not amused with this girl and she needs to know where she stands with me and that I am not going anywhere just because she doesn't like me). Then his mother started complaining about it, too and got all angry and rude with me because I vocalized my frustration about the morning.
I was simply angry because he promised he'd come a few minutes early so he'd have a few minutes with me before we left with my family, then because of this guy who I "dislike greatly" he was a half hour late. I had reason to be upset.

*ahem*
Anyways, we finally got to my grandmothers and had a great time with my family, then we got back to my place and he gave me a letter that he'd written and a ring. Then we watched a movie : )

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:59 pm
My Vday was great to a degree.
Had a nice dinner out with my boyfriend who came to visit me that weekend for the occasion, (it was the day before our 4 month marker)

so we went out to TGI Fridays and we got our waitress from the first time we went there, she remembered us so she provided excellent service as always.

We ordered stuff we normally wouldnt eat there and ended up sick so we were out of commission the rest of the night =[

But it gave us time for some minor cuddles and tummy rubs.

So in the end I guess it worked out =]

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash