I Like My Bestfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXZennaLuvXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:06 pm
UGH.
Why did he have to come into my life?...
Okaye well..here we go..

I really like this guy.He;s my best guy friend. We have stuff in common. I'm always there for this guy.Through all the break ups. But I guess, I got to close and now I have no chance with him. Manly because, he has a girlfriend. But I mean, this girl is so wrong for him. At least to me. All she does is get jealous even when he talks to someone else. Geez lady, got him on a tight leesh there, don't cha?

AND, he's moving next week. And plus I feel really stupid because he called me and told me he was dedicating videos to people. But I msunderstood him and told him to sing this love song called "Beautiful Creation". So he calls me back and is all "DUDE! I CAN'T SING THAT TO YOU!! I don't want Jocelinne getting all supiscious". Ugh, she would get suspicious and probably accuse him of cheating :d. Ugh, I hate her She always has this ugly bump thing on the top of her head that's huge, and he likes that thing!!

And for a goodbby present type of thing I was going to write him a letter and tell him how I feel about him because he is going to tell one of my friends who he liked how he felt so I'm like, why not tell him? But now, I'm having second thoughts because of her. He might tell her about it and she might bash me when we get back to school. Ugh. I don't know whnat to do now ....

Ok..I guess I'm done now. I really don't know why I posted this. I just needed to tell all of thiss to somebody. SO if you read this. thank you smile .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm
xXZennaLuvXx
UGH.
Why did he have to come into my life?...
Okaye well..here we go..

I really like this guy.He;s my best guy friend. We have stuff in common. I'm always there for this guy.Through all the break ups. But I guess, I got to close and now I have no chance with him. Manly because, he has a girlfriend. But I mean, this girl is so wrong for him. At least to me. All she does is get jealous even when he talks to someone else. Geez lady, got him on a tight leesh there, don't cha?

AND, he's moving next week. And plus I feel really stupid because he called me and told me he was dedicating videos to people. But I msunderstood him and told him to sing this love song called "Beautiful Creation". So he calls me back and is all "DUDE! I CAN'T SING THAT TO YOU!! I don't want Jocelinne getting all supiscious". Ugh, she would get suspicious and probably accuse him of cheating :d. Ugh, I hate her She always has this ugly bump thing on the top of her head that's huge, and he likes that thing!!

And for a goodbby present type of thing I was going to write him a letter and tell him how I feel about him because he is going to tell one of my friends who he liked how he felt so I'm like, why not tell him? But now, I'm having second thoughts because of her. He might tell her about it and she might bash me when we get back to school. Ugh. I don't know whnat to do now ....

Ok..I guess I'm done now. I really don't know why I posted this. I just needed to tell all of thiss to somebody. SO if you read this. thank you smile .

who cares what she might do or think. i say do it, because if you don't you will regret later on in life. i tell people this all the time, because i don't want them regretting it like i do. it's heartbreaking, i had so many times to tell him and now he's gone we lost contact and it's just a horrible feeling, for feeling all this regret on not telling him

so i reassure you, write it out in pen, cry if you have to, just telling him is all worth it. who cares what anybody thinks, your human. it would be pretty insane if you didn't have feelings for your best guy friend. some guys will catch you, some won't. it's best to get it out, so you can feel refreshed and not regret. once he knows it's up to him to choose what he wants to do, if he cant reciprocate then that's just a sign to you that you told him, your not gonna regret it, and you can move on happily and try to make yourself happy.

and that kind of relationship with his current gf will not last, trust me. no offense or anything.

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 am
Include a request that he keep what you told him to himself. I'm sure he's decent enough for that. Its really none of his girlfriend's business how you feel about him. you were good enough to never make a move when you had the chance, so now that there might never be another one just tell him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 am
Dude my opinion is to tell him how you feel. He deserves to know. And as stated above, just tell him not to tell his girlfriend. If he does, or if she finds out with some weird psychic ability (probably radiating from her head bump), then stick up for yourself. If she bashes you tell her she has no reason to because she's already his girlfriend and he's not leaving her for you. (I hope he does though that would be so cool ._.!)  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXZennaLuvXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm
Thank you everyone biggrin .
You all helped me!
The 3 of you that replied anyway cx  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items