Yes, please!
View Results

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 am
♥ 2/23/10♥ 2:30 am...(Don't worry I'll get some sleep soon)

♥ Yesterday, I started a second job. I'm a personal aid for a five year old boy that is handicap. He is such a sweetie and so are his brothers and sister. I'd fallen in love with all the little ones as if they were my own already. The parents are loving and have such a wonderful outlook in life. And their two dogs are so cute too. A part of me wanted to take them home with me.

Haha, moving on. Most of my time there, I forgot I was working. At first, I was so worried he wasn't going to like me...I was shaking a bit before getting out of my car to talk with the parents about what I would be doing and meeting the bus rider later and of course the little sweetie pie. Lucky, the family is so nice and caring. They even told me it's okay if every now and then I come in late or just a little bit late. Just let them know. My eyes almost pop out in disbelief over their understanding that I work another job and there might be times I'm rushing. Not saying I'm going to be late all the time because it's okay to them. I can not do something like that. It was just nice that they weren't uptight and understood my hands are full on some days. I find this job enjoyable and rewarding

♥ What's my other job? Retail. Oh yup fun. Yeah, it has it's up's and down's. There's are times I wanna shot myself with all the rules...customers that treat me badly and act like they are far superior then me. Oh, I got stories to share but later though. I'll be typing until six in the morning. xp
I tried not to let work bother me so since it's just a job. I don't want it to control my life. Even though, people give me looks like I'm stupid for working in retail. Which pisses me off. It doesn't make me less of a person, you know. It's been hard to find other work lately. Most of my friends gotten laid off too from their office jobs...I'm lucky enough to even have one and even more so now for having another. I still have dreams and I still have habits and try to make the best at what I have. I, sometimes wished people would not ask me that question. "What do you do?" because their expressions on their faces makes me feel almost shameful. It's just a job...
However, my co-workers are the best. I love them to death. I do my best to make working there less painful and tired to get a laugh or two out of them while we can not wait to go home. I also help my fiance with his online anime store business too. ^-^ No complains there...No, wait...Most the stuff I don't wanna sale! T.T Wah! haha

♥So, when I got home around 8:15 pm. I played with my dog Niki for a bit, kissed and patted my birds goodnight. I made some ice coffee and went to my bedroom. Let Pika (my bird that stays in my room since the other birds were biting her) out of her cage. Sat down in front of my computer went on gaia and watched the newest inu-yasha ep on hulu. Then I started listening to Yamashita Tomohisa-Loveless before my fiance come over. We kissed and talk about our day while watching a little bit of TV. He is now sleeping on my bed like a baby. Pika is resting too and I should as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm
♥ 2/23/10♥ 8:45 pm

♥I got back from work about 20 minutes ago and I'm getting myself something sweet. Nothing big. Just something to hold my sweet tooth. Anyways, today went fast before I knew it was already 7:30 pm! I rushed to get the kids already for bed and we let them play for a bit before bed. I feel pretty tired from all the running around I did today. I'm glad the kids can give me a workout with playing with them. Homework was a little bit troublesome but what else is new. lol

Little Emma drew a picture for me to take home. ^-^ Ah made my night.

♥I called my fiance, Charlie and he told me he gotten his hair cut....Eh, I hate when he gets his hair done...It never come out right. T.T Well...Let's just see how it turns out when he gets here. Fingers cross!

♥updated: Well eh..No. I don't like it...but it will grow back. Still love him. Haha. Anyways, um...I was thinking about taking a day off...since they said i could...and I can just request off from the retail job too. Hmm. You know, what I'll take it. I might get really overwhelm working everyday...

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Wedding Ideas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My dream wedding dress ^-^ I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. ♥

♥I'm not sure about which bouquet I like more.

Classic White Bouquet of Hydrangea, Roses, Stephanotis and Mini Callas.

A sweet white with slight hint of blue bouquet of Roses, Freesia and Tweedia

I do love the whole just white look. It's simple and lovely. However, the color blue always remind me of my fiance and it looks so pretty too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 pm
♥ 2/26/10♥ 10:30 pm

User Image ♥Well, never mind on getting a day off on Thursday since taking a day off on weekday would make more sense since Charlie is always off then. Hopefully, my Retail job will let me do that...hoping anyways.

♥This whole week it's been raining then it started snowing today. Now, don't get me wrong. I love both rain and snow but...it's getting to be annoying. I called out since I was worried it was going to get worse on the rest of the day. The rest of the day I simply just hang out in my room with my fiance just watching outlaw star. ^-^

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:03 pm
♥ 3/1/10♥ 9:45 pm

User Image Ah...What a day. I was at work since 6 am...Eh...My Retail job bothers me sometimes. It seems like that always need to find a way to make things more of a pain then it already is. First, you needed 65% of people having a store's point card. Now, it's 75% any lower is a big no, no. What? Why is it our faults if someone doesn't want it or doesn't want us to look it up? Oh, and now they want us to push people to buy more stuff. Are they crazy? I'm not doing it. It's not fun having people telling me to buy more! *sighs deeply* Just bothers the hell out of me...

Anyways, later today I went to my other job and got home around 9ish..And now, I'm just relaxing. Although, I wish the rp I'm in, The girl would post already! It's been almost 4 days...>.< I find rping makes the stress of the day go away but that's just me ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm
♥ 3/15/10♥ 8:45 pm

User Image♥ During the weekend, My finance, and one my sister as well as myself, went to see Alice In Wonderful land. It was simply beautiful. I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Alice's dresses she wears in the movie were so cute! I would love to wear one of them. Alice plays such an interesting and full of wonder young lady. I giggled when she said, "You can always paint the roses red" The story goes deeper and is a bit dark as well as funny. I wont say more, I'll let you ladies see for yourself. We also when to get something to eat afterward. ^^ Sadly it was raining cats and dogs on my day off though. On Sunday I mostly just work most of the day, not much to say. ^^;;

♥Today, I let myself sleep in as late as I could then rush over to work. Lucky I made it there right on time. Now, that I'm home. I'm watching eps of the Simpson and family guy that I missed on yesterday. I'm going to do a little bit of working out since I'm trying to lose a bit. Haha, wish me luck on that. Being around kids, you are surrounded by junk food~I can't help but steal some cookies every now and then

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items